剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
"痛苦"
Misery.
"类固醇"接的是"痛苦"
Misery on steroids.
很好
Oh, great.
类固醇
痛苦
11分 双倍得分 就是22分
Eleven, double word, so that's 22.
你得了多少分
So how many points are you winning by?
没多少
Not many.
"没多少"是多少分
How many "Not many"?
203分
203.
什么
What?
你比我强了十万八千里
You're miles better than me.
没有十万八千里 大概就几米吧
Not miles. Meters, maybe.
都怪我吃的新药
It's these new tablets I'm taking.
治疗我膀胱炎的药
You know, for me bladder issues.
-抗什么的药 -抗胆碱药
- Anti-something or others. - Anti-cholinergics.
显然 它们会导致认知问题
Well, they can cause cognitive problems, apparently.
认知混乱 思维不清 头脑愚蠢
Confusion, wooly head. Daftness.
我通常会比现在更强
I'm usually better than this.
我和你奶奶以前...
When me and your gran used to...
喝茶吗
Tea?
好啊 亲爱的 那真是太好了
Yes, love. Great. That would be nice.
你想吃华夫饼吗
Do you want a waffle?
华夫饼
A waffle?
我从购物频道买♥♥了华夫饼机
I bought a waffle maker from the shopping channel.
我不会煮饭 现在你奶奶搬走了
I can't cook, so, now your gran's gone,
我希望这些小玩意能拯救我
I was hoping gadgets might save me.
在电视上看到的这些神奇的玩意
You see them on the telly, magic things,
你把原料放在这一头
where you put the ingredients in one end
食物就从另一头出来了
and food comes out the other.
-这是面包机吗 -对
- It's a bread maker? - Yes.
我昨天做了面包
I made some of that yesterday.
非常厚 非常...硬
It was very heavy. Very... dense.
仿佛麦芽面包嫁给了煤渣
Like a malt loaf married a breeze block.
那是巧克力喷泉机吗
Is that a chocolate fountain?
没错 买♥♥这个绝对是个错误
Yes. That was a definite mistake.
连续几小时不断吃牛奶巧克力
You get very sick of that after a few hours
你会感到非常恶心
of relentless Dairy Milk.
不过我还没试过华夫饼机
But the waffle maker I've not tried.
你得先准备用来做华夫饼的面糊 对吧
Well, you'd have to make a batter for the waffles, wouldn't you?
你瞧 他们都没告诉你要这么做
You see, they don't explain that to you,
那些展示机器的家伙
the people who demonstrate--
那个瘦女人和涂了美黑霜的自大男
that thin woman and the bumptious fella with the fake tan.
我还以为面糊也会一起邮来
I thought the batter would come with it.
我可以给你弄点预制菜
I can get you some ready meals.
你只要把它们放进烤箱 不用煮
You just put them in the oven, no need to cook.
不过那也算煮饭 不是吗
That is cooking, though, isn't it?
算不上 我是说...
Not really, I mean...
打开烤箱 放食物 等待
oven on, food in, wait.
关掉烤箱 开吃
Oven off, eat.
好吧
Okay.
听起来可行
That sounds doable. Huh.
我真的很感谢你 艾娃
I really appreciate this, Ava.
我知道你的日子也不好过
I know you've been having a bit of a time of it yourself.
帮助你会让我好过一些
It helps me to help you.
有很多事我无法补救
There's a lot of things I can't fix.
但希望奶奶不在这的日子
But hopefully, I can make things easier for you
我能让你过得轻松一些
for the time that Granny's not here.
我觉得她不会回来了 亲爱的
I don't think she's ever coming back, love.
-我不怪她 -她会回来的
- And I don't blame her. - She will.
我知道 给她一点时间
I know it. Just give her time.
养育者
第三季 第九集
-你好啊 -你好 亲爱的
- Hiya. - Oh, hello, love.
我给你让路
I'll get out your way.
不用 你就待在那吧
No, stay there.
你没挡着我
You're not in the way.
你想待在那就待在那
Well, I mean, stay there if you want.
我不是命令你待在那
I'm not ordering you to stay there.
好了 今晚吃意面行吗
Right. Is pasta okay for tonight?
不用管我 我可以吃三明治
Oh, don't mind me. I can just have a sandwich.
这不麻烦 杰姬
It's no trouble, Jackie.
或者我可以吃点饼干什么的
Or I can just have a few crackers or something.
-水煮蛋 -反正我要做意面
- A boiled egg. - I'm making pasta anyway,
所以你要是想吃别的
so it would actually be more trouble for you
其实会更麻烦
to have something different.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Oh. Well, thanks, love.
那真是太好了
That would be nice.
只是...
It's just--
抱歉
Sorry.
我可能要去散步
Uh, I might go for a stroll.
出门透透气
Blow the cobwebs away.
好啊 那很不错
Yeah, good idea.
-那晚点见 -好
- I'll see you later, then. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
这都没洗干净 妈的
That is not fucking clean. Fuck's sake.
你还好吗 是妈吗
You all right? Was that Mum?
是啊
Yeah.
她刚出门散步
She's just, uh, gone for a walk.
她又把杯子...
She did that thing again with her mug...
在水龙头下冲了一下
where she rinses it under the tap
然后把它跟干净的东西放在一起
and then she puts it with the clean stuff.
我都没注意到她这么做
I've not noticed her do that.
我注意到了 我注意到了
Well, I have. I have noticed it.
她也不想给我们添麻烦
Well, she's trying not to get in the way.
不 不 我知道 但她这样做意味着
No. No, I-- I know, but how she does it means
她完完全全 百分之百会给我们添麻烦
that she is absolutely, 100% in the way.
是啊 那要我请她离开吗
Right. Well, shall I ask her to leave then?
别这么夸张 保罗 去你的
Don't be so melodramatic, Paul. Fucking hell.
只是要是能知道她的计划就好了
It would just be nice to know what her plans are.
我觉得她可能没计划
I don't think she's got any.
因为她的世界刚瓦解 爱丽
'Cause her world has just fallen apart, Ally.
对 但我们的世界也没完全粘好 是吧
Yeah, but ours isn't exactly glued together. Is it?
和婆婆共用一个卧室
And having a mother-in-law sharing a bedroom
和我们心情低落的女儿一起住没有帮助
with our depressed daughter probably isn't helping things.
-今晚吃意大利面行吗 -太好了
- Pasta okay for tonight? - Yeah, wicked.
你冷吗 亲爱的
Are you cold, love?
不冷 应该吧
I'm fine. I think.
杰姬不在之后 我就不常开暖气了
I don't have the heating on as much without Jackie here.
她老觉得冷
She feels the cold.
喜欢我们醒来之前就把暖气打开
Likes the heating to come on before we're awake.
我也喜欢
I like that, too.
但只有我能搞定那个定时器
I'm the only who can work out the timer, though.
定时器有点难操作
It's very esoteric.
杰姬说 要是我还没教会她就死了
Jackie says if I die before I explain it to her,
她就会冻死 然后跟我一起走黄泉路
she'd freeze to death and join me.
你今天吃药了吗
Have you had today's pills?
吃了
Yes.
吃了吗
Or have I?
我不记得了
Oh, I don't remember.
我觉得吃了
I think so.
吃了没呢
Or do I?
我去看看分配器
I'll check the dispenser.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thanks, sweetheart.
我跟你说
I'll tell you something.
这是我收到过最差劲的基♥督♥降临历
This is the worst Advent calendar I've ever been given.
先生们 还需要些什么吗
Can I get you gentlemen anything else?
-没有了 谢谢 -请慢用
- Uh, no, we're good. Thanks. - Enjoy.
-谢谢 -我只点了生鱼片
- Thank you. - So, I ordered just sashimi.
-没有米饭 没有海草 只有生鱼 -但是好贵
- No rice, no seaweed-- just raw fish. - But it's so expensive.
我们点的这也太贵了吧
I mean, what we've ordered is madly expensive.
我爸爸的女朋友在我生日时给了我零花钱
Oh, I got some birthday money from my dad's girlfriend.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表