剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
-我以为我要死了 -妈妈
- and assumed I was dying. - Mom!
我穿了一条卫生带
I wore a sanitary belt.
那个东西不好 看起来像马具
Terrible thing. Looked like a horse harness.
我们也没有别的选择不是吗 莉亚
Well, we didn't have any choice, did we, Leah?
要么用 要么任由血染到坐垫上
It was either that or risk ruining the cushions.
你还好吧 吉姆
You all right there, Jim?
是的 我就是走神一下
Oh, yes. I'm just letting my mind wander.
我一直受不了卫生棉条
I never could stand tampons.
我的天
Oh, dear God.
塞进你的身体里
Stuffed up inside you!
他们怎么知道
How do they know
那个不会一直往上走
it's not just gonna go up and up and up
说不定哪天你就把它咳出来吐到早餐里
until one morning you cough it out into your breakfast?
-妈 我可以走了吗 -当然 抱歉艾娃
- Mom, can I? - Of course. I'm sorry, Ava.
我要去做我的历史作业了
Yeah, I'm going to finish my history project.
-你吃饱了吗 -饱了
- Have you had enough? - Yes.
这顿饭很美味 爱丽
This is a lovely meal, Ally.
我一直以为意大利调味饭
I've always thought of risotto
是糟糕透顶的大米布丁
as a rice pudding that went all to shit.
-但你证明我错了 -谢谢
- But you've proved me wrong. - Thank you.
-艾利克斯会做饭吗 莉亚 -他很喜欢
- Is Alex much of a cook, Leah? - Oh, he loves it.
他做饭时会边唱《吉尔伯特和沙利文》
He sings Gilbert and Sullivan while he's cooking.
我听着恨不得淹死在汤里
It makes me want to drown myself in my soup.
妈 够了
Mom, stop it!
-你说什么 -总是说艾利克斯不好
- Excuse me? - This bitching about Alex.
你一辈子都交的什么烂人
You've had a lifetime of terrible relationships
现在 唯一一次 你找到了个好人
and now, for once, you've got a shot at a good one,
爱你 又很绅士 你就别再作妖了
with a decent man who loves you, so stop being a prick
从此就老老实实好好过吧
and live your fucking happy ever after.
你要是这么想的话 那好吧
Well, if that's what you think.
-巧克力泡芙在哪里 -什么
- Where are the profiteroles? - What?
艾利克斯喜欢巧克力泡芙 我给他带些回去
Alex loves profiteroles. I'd like to take him some.
在冰箱里
They're in the fridge.
你没事吧 儿子
Are you all right there, son?
是啊 我在想我们一直都有那棵常春藤吗
Yeah, yeah, I was just wondering if we've always had that ivy.
它绿得非常鲜艳
It's very, uh, vivid green.
按说我以前应该会注意到
You'd think I would have noticed that before.
你有点精神不正常了 保罗
I think you're a bit touched, Paul,
如果你不介意我说这么说的话
if you don't mind my saying.
别吃那些药了
You wanna keep off them pills.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
好的 手鼓先生
Yeah, all right, Mr. Tambourine Man.
多吃点奶酪
Have some more cheese.
咚咚
Knock, knock.
-给你这个 -谢谢
- Brought you this. - Thanks.
我知道这个跟
I know it's not quite the same thing
冰淇淋甜筒不一样
as a proper ice cream in a cornet.
你还记得那辆破旧的冰淇淋车吗
Do you remember that beaten-up old ice cream van?
以前停在幼儿园外面的
Used to park outside the infants?
-汤米冰淇淋 -对
- Tommy's. - Yeah.
他的货车上印着盗版迪斯尼卡♥通♥形象
Illegal Disney cartoons on his van
-他手上还有纹身 -没错
- and tattoos on his knuckles. - Yeah.
发动机一直开着 孩子们排着队
Engine constantly running, so there's kids queueing up
站在汽车尾气中
in a cloud of diesel.
简而言之 这就是为人父母
That's parenthood in a nutshell.
要衡量好与坏 吃冰淇淋还是吸尾气
You're weighing up good, bad, ice cream, fucked lungs.
假装自己知道哪个是对的
Just pretending you know what's right.
-其实你不知道吗 -不知道 老天...
- And you don't? - No. Jesus Christ--
我们每天做几百个决定
You make hundreds of decisions every day
只能祈祷上帝保佑这些决定是对的
and you just hope to God that they're the right ones.
你恨我吗 爸爸 因为我打了你
Do you hate me, Dad, because I hit you?
不
No!
不 你把我打醒了
No! It woke me up,
因为我就想
because I just thought
我怎么能把事情搞砸得如此彻底
how could I have fucked up this badly?
问题是我知道怎么回事
And the thing is I know exactly how.
而且我很可能会再犯
And I'll probably do it again.
这点太吓人了
And that's terrifying.
我爱你 卢克
I love you, Luke.
这种爱永远比
And the love is always bigger
其他事情重要 永远
than the other stuff, always.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我为打你的事感到非常抱歉
And I'm really sorry about what happened.
我每天都会想到这件事
I mean, I think about it every day.
我当时失控了
I just lost control.
这点是你妈那遗传来的
You get that from your mother.
艾娃 宝贝
Ava, sweetheart?
如果你饿了 还有点剩菜
There's some leftovers if you're hungry.
是的 我猜是这样
Yeah. I guess so.
吃个午饭跟坐牢一样 感觉像被困住了
Just the lunch from hell. I felt so trapped.
晚安 是时候
Night-night! It's time to take
把犯困的火车开到挠痒痒区了
the sleepy train to... Tickleborough!
嘘 安静安静
Shush now. Calm down.
不 我知道 我知道她会
No, I know. I know she does.
但我就是忍♥不住这么想
But I can't help feeling how I feel.
完了
Oh, fuck.
完了完了
Fuck, fuck.
我要不要打僵尸服务热♥线♥
Wow, shall I call the Zombie Helpline?
-你还好吗 -不好
- You okay? - No.
-你有止痛药吗 -那里有布洛芬
- Have you got any painkillers? - Ibuprofen right there.
这个没什么用
Yeah, that's-- that's not gonna cut it.
能不能联♥系♥你妈妈 看她有没有...
Can you call your Mom and see if she's--
不要把我妈妈当作药贩子
Stop using my mom as a drug dealer
去看医生吧 保罗
and go to the doctor, Paul!
杯子在哪里
Glasses.
爸 能不能帮我做一下历史作业
Hiya, Dad, can you help me with my history project?
现在不行 抱歉
Not now, mate. I'm sorry.
但是你说过会帮忙的
But you said that you would.
我不在乎我说了什么 该死的 卢克
I don't care what I said. Fucking-- Luke!
你为什么没有清空洗碗机
Why haven't you emptied the dishwasher?
你就这一个工作 你居然都没做
You had one fucking job and you haven't done it!
-保罗 别... -抱歉 我...
- Paul, no... - Sorry, I'm--
我不想听 好吗
I don't want to hear it, mate. Okay?
太晚了 你已经搞砸了
It's too late! 'Cause you've fucked it!
我要去躺一躺
So I'm going to lie down, all right?
真是谢谢你了 我的背现在更痛了
Thanks, mate, my back's even worse now.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
他现在很痛苦 不是有意这么说的
He's in pain. He doesn't mean it.
我去做作业了
I'm going to finish my project.
-妈妈 -嗨
- Mom? - Hi.
我把运动鞋落在教会了
I left my trainers at church group.
明天上学需要
I need them for school tomorrow.
好 我现在去帮你拿
All right, I'll go and get them now.
你要和我一起去吗
Do you want to come with me?
我还要做作业
I have homework.
苏茜
还在想这是谁的呢 哈哈
我还在教堂 你现在来拿吗
真好 非常感谢
Lovely, thanks very much.
爱丽 你来拿艾娃的运动鞋吗
Ally! You've come for Ava's trainers?
我本来想给你打电♥话♥的
I was going to call you
不过我想起来我没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
and then I realized I didn't have your number.
但你有艾娃的电♥话♥号♥码 是吧
Yeah, but you've got Ava's number, haven't you?
-什么意思 -成天给她发短♥信♥
- I'm sorry? - Texting her all the time.
聊些私密的事情
talking about private things.
听着 我相信你是好意
Look, I'm sure that you mean well,
可你不是她的父母 你也不是她的老师
but you are not her parent and you are not a teacher,
你把她当作杰奎琳·威尔逊
and it's inappropriate for you to
英国儿童文学作家
笔下的寄养家庭长大的嗑药儿童
act like she's a Jacqueline Wilson
实在是太不合适了
foster-home drug child,
她不是上帝眼中
some human project for you to redeem
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表