剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表
其实 现在真的不是聊这些的好时机
Uh, it's not really a good time for all this, actually.
真的吗
No? Really?
因为我觉得这是个绝佳的时机 保罗
'Cause it feels like it's the optimum time to me, Paul.
只有我 爷爷
It's just me, Granddad.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
电视应该开着的吗
Is the TV meant to be on?
太轻柔了 非常 非常轻柔
It's so gentle. It's so, so gentle.
我给你沏壶茶
I'll make you some tea!
你听见自己在说什么了吗
Can you hear yourself?
我听得清清楚楚
Loud and fucking clear,
但你听见我说什么了吗 保罗
but can you hear me, Paul?
你喜欢盖比 承认吧
You fancy Gabby. Admit it.
-我没有 -你有
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
你当然有 她正是你喜欢的类型
Of course you do. She's exactly your type.
她比我更符合你喜欢的类型
She's more your type than I am.
不 她只是能逗我笑罢了 爱丽
No, she's a laugh, Ally. She's just a laugh.
我们都可以笑一笑吧 不是吗
And we could all do with a laugh, couldn't we? Jesus.
她与家里相反 是吗
Well, that is the other side of it, isn't it?
-什么 -她能逗你笑
- What's that? - She's a laugh!
她一点也不复杂
She's uncomplicated!
你在这的生活复杂得一塌糊涂
Your life back here is as complicated as all fuck
让你没法开怀大笑
and pretty low on LOLs,
但你和盖比一起
but when you and Gabby
上演什么狗屁《相见恨晚》情节时
are up to your fucking Brief Encounter bullshit,
你离家千里之外
you're a thousand miles away!
-我能自己出去吗 -坐好了
- Shall I let myself out? - Sit down!
你完全搞错了 爱丽
You have got this so wrong, Ally.
-是吗 -她就是个朋友
- Have I? - She's a friend! All right?
只是个朋 就像达伦是你的朋友一样
Just a frie-- Just like Darren is your friend.
这样吧 如果能让你不那么奇怪的话
I tell you what. If it makes it less weird for you,
我们四个能一起出去喝一杯 你就会知道
the four of us can go out for a drink, and you will see--
不那么奇怪 我的天呐 保罗
Less weird?! Jesus fucking Christ, Paul!
你的茶快泡好了 爷爷
You'r tea's brewing, Granddad.
爷爷 你没事吧
Granddad, are you okay?
爷爷
Granddad?
盖比这件事是个迹象
This Gabby thing is just a symptom
说明你完全不想在家待着
of you not fully wanting to be at home.
我觉得所有事情都是我一个人干
I ca-- I feel like I have been doing everything on my own.
-拜托 不是吧 所有事 -没错 所有事都是
- Oh, no, come on. Everything? - No, I have. I have. Yes.
所以我什么也没干吗 你是这个意思吗
So I've been doing nothing. Is that what you're saying?
我就是在家坐着 无所事事
I've just been sitting at home, pleasing myself?
因为我不觉得是这样
'Cause it hasn't fucking felt like that.
我的一切都失控了
I have lost control of everything.
我的健康 孩子 工作 收入
Of my health, the kids, my job, my finances.
一切 你却没有帮助我
Everything! You didn't support me.
-我一直在帮助你 -不 你没有
- I have been supporting you! - No, you haven't.
-行 -不够 你做得不够
- Okay. - Not enough. You have not done enough.
行
Okay.
那我们两个在一起还有什么意义
Well, what's the fucking point of us being together then?
别管了
Leave it.
-是艾娃 -好吧 给我吧
- It's Ava. - Okay, give it.
什么
What?
-冷静 -怎么了
- Calm down. - What is it?
冷 好 冷静 发生什么了
Cal-- All right, calm down. What's happened?
我们能打给杰姬吗 她带着手♥机♥吗
Can we call Jackie? Will she have her mobile with her?
我刚刚打过了 她从来不开手♥机♥
I've just tried. She never turns the fucking thing on.
只在紧急情况下用
Only uses it for emergencies.
她应该会在附近
Presumably, she'll be close by.
可以开车去找找她
Could drive around and look for her.
好 那太好了
Yeah, that would be great.
卢克 你待在家里 万一奶奶回来了
Luke, can you stay here in case Granny comes home?
-当然可以 爷爷病得多严重 -我们不知道
- Of course. Um, how ill is Granddad? - Uh, we don't know.
很难听清楚艾娃在说什么
It's hard to make sense of what Ava was saying.
爷爷昏迷了 但他还活着 好吗
He's unconscious, but he's still alive, all right?
祝你们好运
Good luck.
没事的
Hey. It's all right.
过来 没事的
Come on. It's all right.
-都是我的错 -当然不是
- It's all my fault. - Of course it isn't.
我去晚了 看爷爷之前我先去找了格蕾丝
I was late. I went to go see Grace before going to Granddad's.
要是他死了 就都怪我
If he dies, it's my fault.
不是你的错 艾娃 听我说
It's not your fault, Ava. Hey, listen to me.
真的不是 你救了他
It's really, really not. You rescued him.
你是英雄 好吗
You're the hero here, okay?
-好 我看看找谁了解下情况 -好的
- Right. I'm gonna find out who we need to speak to, okay? - Yeah.
你觉得温度还行吗 杰姬
Temperature okay for you, Jackie?
是的 很舒服很暖和 谢谢你
Yeah, nice and warm, thanks.
在城里开时我喜欢开暖和点
I like it pretty toasty in town,
但在高速路上时温度开低点
but a fair bit cooler on the motorway.
总是担心自己会睡着
Always a fear that you might drop off.
是啊 你不希望这样
Yeah, you don't want that.
我妈妈住在萨默塞特 M5公路上有些路段
Mother's in Somerset, and there's sections of the M5
让人感觉像是躺在吊床上听睡前故事
that feel like you're being read a bedtime story in a hammock.
听催眠师讲
By a hypnotist.
他没死吧 达伦
He's not dead, is he, Darren?
没有 没有
No. No.
有事的话他们早打电♥话♥了
Th-They would have called.
他们可能发信息给你了
They might have texted you.
不会 我的电♥话♥设置了
No, my phone's set up
短♥信♥会从汽车音响读出来 所以...
to read out texts through the car speakers, so...
-很聪明 -对
- Clever. - Yeah.
我当然真不希望
Although I wouldn't really want
听到电脑的声音
a computerized voice
突然告诉我吉姆死了
suddenly telling me Jim's dead.
确实不希望
No.
好了 我送你去医院吧 好吗
All right, let's get you to the hospital, shall we?
听我说 如果你真的想去医院
Listen, if you need to go to the hospital,
我爸爸可以送你过去
my dad can take you.
那边人够多了
There's enough people there.
我也帮不上什么忙 真的
There's nothing I can do, really,
-我就留在家里 -对 守住大本营
- so I'll just stay here. - Yeah. Holding the fort.
-我对你挺生气的 雅各布 -我知道
- I'm pretty angry at you, Jacob. - I know.
你没有权利左右我和谁交朋友
You do not have the right to tell me who I can be friends with.
对不起 我知道我有点失去理智了
I'm sorry. I know I'm being unreasonable.
露比伤了我的心 然后...
Ruby broke my heart, and...
你们俩成为那么好的朋友就感觉怪怪的
it just feels weird that you two are such close friends.
我们不是朋友 更像是同事 真的
Well, we're not friends. More... well, colleagues, really.
如果你和露比就只是朋友
I think I could just about stand it
我想我也能接受
if you and Ruby are only mates--
没有其他情况
nothing else happening?
没有没有 我们就是乐队成员
No, no, we're just-- We'll just be bandmates.
好的 很好
Okay. Cool.
那你和我还是朋友吗
So, you and me, still friends?
当然
Yeah, of course.
-来点咖啡吗 -好的
- Coffee? - Yes, please.
我还带了一些巧克力利口酒
I also brought some chocolate liqueurs,
如果你有兴趣尝尝
if I can tempt you.
也许能让你忘掉那些事
Maybe take your mind off things.
我特别推荐干邑
I'd particularly recommend the cognac.
好极了
Oh, lovely.
我们会继续观察
We'll keep him under observation,
目前他还算稳定
but for the moment he's stable.
需要把他的睡衣拿进来
He'll need his pajamas brung in.
好的 我去拿
Yeah, I can sort that.
不要条纹的 那套会裂开
Not the stripey ones. They gape.
好的 发生了这些事
Okay. Um, ab-- about what happened,
我爸做了什么 没做什么
what Dad did or didn't do,
你能不能告诉我有没有什么...
can you tell us whether there's any--
吉姆说 我们护理组的也觉得
Jim says, and we on the care team also feel,
这是混乱产生的行为
that this was an act of confusion
不是故意自我伤害
rather than one of deliberate self-harm.
剧集 | 养育者 | 导航列表