剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
That's kind of private.
私人问题
You know, I'd stake out a little distance from that Shore guy, Sally.
我会和Shore保持距离 Sally
He tends to leave people's minds a little worse off than he finds them.
他总能让人在遇见他后 变得更加糟糕
His old girlfriend, case in point.
他的前女友 绝好的案例
You two discussing cases
你们在讨论案情吗
I wasn't aware you provided emotional counsel as well as legal, Lori.
我不知道除了法律之外 你还提供感情咨♥询♥ Lori
That's quite a perk.
真是精力充沛
A woman tries to kill you,you go to represent her.
一个女人想要杀你 你跑去帮她辩护
You don't think there's a pathology at play here
你不觉得这样有些病态吗
I referred to yours.I got the reference, thank you.
我是指你们 我清楚指谁 谢谢
Speaking as an enormously unlikable person,
作为同样惹人讨厌的自己
I find it difficult to maintain grudges against all those who want to kill me, don't you
我觉得很难去拒绝想杀自己的人 你觉得呢
Yes, you'll perhaps find that witty comeback in your office.
回办公室慢慢想怎么反击吧
He's got a motion for costs, for sanctions,
他提出费用和制裁申请
he has ordered a transcript so he can read back to the judge what you said today.
他还要求了副本 可以告诉法官 你今天的言论
Good. Then I won't have to bother trying to remember.
很好 那我就不用去记了
Damn it, Denny, you're way out of the line.
该死的 Denny 你做的太过分了
This woman has just lost a husband.
这个女人刚失去了丈夫
You're asking her questions about her sex life, her perfume
你却问她什么 性生活 香水
I know what I'm doing. Which is
我知道我在做什么 做什么
It'll come to me.
我会解决的
That lawyer is going to pick you apart in open court tomorrow.
那个律师明天会在庭上把你撕碎
Let him try.Denny crane.
让他试试 我是Denny Crane
Listen to me.
听我说
Do you know why I was brought here
知道为什么我会调到这里
The firm thinks that you are becoming a liability.
公♥司♥认为你已经是个包袱了
They wanted me to control you.
他们想让我压制你
Who thinks I'm a liability
谁认为我是累赘
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
Who
谁
Denny,
Denny
you were once something to aspire to.
你曾经是激励我的偶像
You're now becoming something to parody.
现在你完全就像滑稽表演
You walk around saying
走来走去 口中说着
Denny crane, Denny crane like it's supposed to
Denny crane Denny crane 好像这个名字是什么
intimidate or conjure up awe.
威胁或魔咒似的
You're a complete joke.
你完全成了笑话
If that gets me fired, so be it.I'm saying it just the same.
如果你想开除我 随你 但是我还是要这么说
You know why
知道为什么吗
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
I adore you.
崇拜你
But it hurts to see you deteriorating into a
但是我很痛心 看着你沦落成为
Get the hell out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
You didn't have to get me a hotel room.
你不用替我找宾馆
I didn't. You're staying in my place.
我没有 你正在我的地盘
I beg your pardon I won't get fresh.
你说什么 我没想调戏你
You live in a hotel I do.
你住在酒店里 正是
What happened to your big, grotesque house
你那个奇形怪状的大房♥子呢
with your more grotesque swimming pool
还有你奇异的游泳池
and your even more grotesque rumpus room
还有更加怪诞的娱乐室
I sold it.
我卖♥♥了
I require a lot of fresh towels and nightly turndown service.
我需要很多干净毛巾还有夜间服务
Why would you live in a ho
你为什么要住在酒
Oh, I, I see.
噢 我知道了
The comfort of being able to check out on a whim.
那种性之所至 随时离去的舒适感
You know, as much as you've explained it,
你知道 尽管你解释了那么多
you've never really explained it.
你从来没给出真正的解释
I demand only one thing in a relationship, Christine,
在恋情中 我只要求一件事 Christine
that I remain utterly alone.
让我保持完全的自我
Nice out, Alan. I'm sorry
逃的真妙 什么
Even in conversation,
即使是一段对话
you always have a nice out.
你总能巧妙的逃脱
I did my best to control him.
我尽了全力去控制他
And the other attorney has brought a motion for sanctions
对方律师提出了对Denny制裁申请
Which he wants to argue himself.
他想自己辩护
Oh, my god.
我的上帝
We count on you to help prevent these kinds of situations, Brad.
我们就是要你防止这种情况 Brad
Paul, I'm a relatively junior partner.
Paul 我只是初级合伙人
What exactly do you expect me to do
你希望我能做什么
If that man gets up in open court Excuse me.
如果那个男人站在法庭上 抱歉
The man can still handle himself in court.
他可以在法庭上控制自己
Oh, please. The only possible good that could come from his
拜托 那样做唯一的好处就是
Is he adamant about arguing this himself
他坚持自己辩护
I'm afraid so.
我想是的
Well
那么
I guess we can't say no.
我想我们无法拒绝
His name is still first on the letterhead.
他的名字仍是信笺抬头的首位
Let him argue.
让他辩护
We're up early.
我们起的很早啊
I've been up since 6:00, actually.
我六点就起来了 事实上
I've been waiting for you to get up so I could say goodbye.
我一直在等你醒 好跟你说再见
There's a cab outside waiting.
外面有辆出租在等我
I thought your flight's at 11:00.
我以为你的飞机是11点的
I'm going to the airport early.
我想早点去机场
Ridge upped the security to level mauve.
安全级别升到紫色了
Let me drive you. No.
我开车送你 不用了
I ,I'd prefer to
我想
Thank you for getting me out,
谢谢你帮我出来
for forgiving me.
并且原谅我
Well
那么
That's it. Creep.
就这些了 真失败
Better go.
要走了
Call me when you land.
下了飞机打电♥话♥给我
I just think I should argue it.
我只是觉得该我去辩护
Why, so you can control me Nobody controls me.
为什么 这样你就能控制我 没人能控制我
Denny, you're the subject of the hearing.
Denny 你是这场听证会的目标
I'm certainly going to have more objectivity than
很明显我能比你更加客观的
I'll argue the motion.
这场辩护我来
When Denny crane gets attacked,he stands up for himself.
当Denny crane受到攻击 他会为自己挺身而出
I don't need you or anybody else controlling or protecting me.
我不需要你或者任何人控制或者保护我
You're not going to court in this state. Brad,
你不能在这种情形下出庭 Brad
you can join me or not.
来不来随你
Your choice.
你自己选
What's going on
怎么回事
He still plans to argue it himself.
他还是打算自己辩护
And the partner said let him.I know, but I thought
合伙人同意的 我知道 但是
you know why they're saying let him
你知道为什么吗
A public debacle on record is just
一次公开的记录在册的崩溃
what they need to convince the full partnership in January to broom him.
是他们一月份合伙人会议上清除他的最好理由
What Yeah, they want him to self-destruct, Brad.
什么 他们希望他自取灭亡 Brad
They obviously think losing a few clients is worth losing him.
他们情愿用失去客户来摆脱他
You cannot let him argue this motion.
你不能让他去这次辩论
You're her guardian, and she slept in your hotel room last night.
你是她的监护人 而她昨晚在你酒店房♥间里过夜
You see, you get upset when I don't tell you these things,
你生气因为我没告诉你事情
but then when I do,
可当我告诉你了呢
She's gone to Chicago.
她已经飞往芝加哥了
It's It's not about her.
这些不是她的问题
Excellent. Then
很好 那是
It, it's us.
是我们
Is there an us Sally, I know this seems difficult.
可以说我们吗 Sally 我知道这很难
You know what You know what'll be fun
知道什么才有趣吗
Can we go shopping for shoes or a new dress
不如我们去购物 鞋子或者新衣服
Something revealing for the office party.
参加公♥司♥聚会时用的着的
Soft, but
柔软 但是
tight. Alan.
紧身 Alan
What are you doing here My flight was canceled.
你在这干吗 我的航♥班♥取消了
I thought you might feel like an early lunch.
我以为你想早点吃午餐
Hi. It's nice to meet you. Hi.
你好 很高兴见到你 你好
Your flight was canceled.
航♥班♥被取消了
I'm rescheduled at 4:30.
我重订了4:30的
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表