剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
I was a married woman having an affair. Got it.
我是一个有外遇的有夫之妇 明白了
So, this stigma you refer to,
那么 你先前提到的不光彩
people wondering whether you were fired or not.
关于人们猜想你是否被解雇
That stigma was at least partly caused
其实这种耻辱有部分来自于
by your embarrassment over your own behavior,
你自己行为不检所带来的尴尬
a married woman having an affair.
已婚女人却有外遇
I suppose that's true. Thank you, Ms. Moore.
是可以这么说 谢谢你 Ms. Moore
I was reaching into my purse to get some change to feed the homeless.
我当时想从钱包里拿些零钱 给无家可归的人
That's when I saw him coming.
那时我看见他走过来
Who
谁
Him.
他
The guilty defendant sitting right there.
坐在被告席的那个罪犯
Objection.
反对
Jury will disregard the reference to the defendant's guilt.
请陪审团对罪犯一词不予理会
Then what happened
然后发生什么了
He reached into my purse, grabbed my wallet,
他的手伸进了我的手袋 抢走了钱包
started rifling through it.
开始翻里面的东西
What did you do
你做了什么
I stood there, frozen.
我站在那一动不动
I was shocked.
我吓坏了
He started running away as he was rifling through it.
他一边跑一边翻
Then he turns, and he's coming back.
然后他转身回来了
Then what happened
接着发生了什么
I ran.
我开始逃
He started chasing me.
他开始追我
Thank god he was tackled by some people.
感谢上帝有人截住他
I don't know what he might have done.
我不知道他会做出什么来
Ms. White, are you absolutely sure that it was the defendant
Ms. White 你肯定那人就是被告
I can show you the pictures.
我可以给你看照片
What pictures
什么照片
I have one of those little phone camera thingies.
我的手♥机♥有摄像功能
I snapped his picture.
我拍下了他样子
And you have them
你有带来吗
Look.
看
You can see he's got the wallet.
你们可以看到他拿着钱包
You just let the pictures be introduced
你就任由照片在庭上传阅
without so much as an objection.
连声反对都没有
Well, I thought, um,
我想 呃
the prosecution didn't know about it either.
检控方同样也不知道
So I couldn't claim unfair surprise.
我不能说这是不公平突袭
Could've gotten time to prepare a cross-examination,
但可以要求时间准备交互讯问
to research the photos for authenticity.
研究照片的真实性
Instead, you sat there quietly.
而你却一言不发
There's eyewitness testimony from the victim,
现在有受害人的目击证词
a positive I.D. and pictures.
有效的身份辨认 还有照片
How do you plan to proceed now, Sally
接下来还能怎么做 Sally
Um
嗯
my client wants to testify.
我的委托人想出庭作证
And say what
说什么
Um
这个
that he's innocent.
说他是无辜的
It's a fish, for god's sakes.
看在老天的份上 这只是一种鱼
It's not just a fish.
不是一种鱼
It's a salmon, which the government is trying to wipe out.
是政♥府♥想消灭的三文鱼
Now, look, I like to fish myself,
听着 我也很喜欢钓鱼
catch and release, the whole shebang.
也就是抓抓放放
Pull them in by the lip, throw them back out to prove you're humane.
钩着鱼唇拉上来 再扔回去证明你的仁慈
You're mocking me. He's mocking me, dad.
你在讽刺我 他在讽刺我 爸爸
You're a Crane. Get used to it.
你姓Crane 你会习惯的
We will go to court.
我们法庭见
I love court.
我喜欢上庭
Donny crane.
Donny crane
Look, Donny, you seem like a nice kid.
听着 Donny 你是个好孩子
I have no doubt that you're a terrific attorney,
我也相信你是个厉害的律师
but you are not him.
但你不是他
You're like a son to him, aren't you
你比较像他的儿子 是吗
Does he hug you much
他经常拥抱你吗
Look, if this is about some score between you and the old man
如果这是你们之间的恩怨
It's not about any score.
这和私人恩怨无关
Hey, if you people want to go to court
嗨 如果你们想在庭上解决
Beat it, will you, Brad
搞定官司 brad
Is it a score
这就是你心里的伤痕
Was I not there enough
我陪你的时间不够多
Were you not there enough
陪我不够多
Dad, I haven't seen you in 15 years.
爸爸 我们都十五年没见面了
I may not have had the time to give that most dads had,
我不能像其他父亲那样 总是陪在你左右
but I thought I was giving you something much more important.
但我给了你更重要的东西
Money.
钱
You gave me something even more important than that, dad.
你给我的 比钱还重要 爸爸
You gave me the Crane legacy,
你给了我 Crane家的血液
and I fully plan on living up to it.
我一生也将受用不尽
So
那么
I'll see you and your team in court.
你我 还有你的手下 我们法庭见
Donny Crane.
Donny Crane
At first, I saw it, but I didn't see it, if that makes any sense.
其实我起初是看见了钱包 但我没看清
It took a few seconds to register.
我用了几秒钟去确定
What took a few seconds
去确定什么
My wallet.
我的钱包
I lost it two days earlier and then I see it right there in her bag.
两天我丢了钱包 然后我看见在她包里
Your wallet. Yeah, this funky orange color.
你的钱包 是的 刺眼的鲜橙色
It's not like there could be two of them, and I lost it on Washington,
不可能有两个 而我又是在华盛顿街丢的
right where we were at, so I figured she stole it.
就在我们碰到的地方 所以我认为是她偷的
That woman stole my wallet.
那女人偷了我的钱包
So So I walked right up and snatched it back. Self-help.
于是 我就走过去拿回来 自助嘛
You snatched back your own wallet. Yes, I did.
你拿回的是自己的钱包 是的
And I hustled off, because truth be told,
不过费了点力 说真的
the woman looked a little vicious.
那女人真挺难缠的
So what happened next
接着发生了什么
Well, I started to go through it to make sure it was mine,
我开始翻钱包 再次确定是不是我的
and as I was going through the inside, I saw
翻到里面我才意识到
Oh, my god, it's not my wallet.
天啊 这不是我的钱包
It looked exactly like mine, but it wasn't.
一模一样 但不是我的
Truth is, I, I discovered later I'd left it in my car.
实际上我把自己的忘在车里了
It was all a big mistake.
完全是个误会
So I started to run back to return it, and she just took off,
所以我跑回去想还给她 可她见我就跑
and I started chasing, yelling, lady, wait. I'm bringing it back,
我边追边喊等等女士 还你钱包
I'm bringing it back.
还你钱包
Then I got tackled, and here I am.
后来我就被抓来这里了
Your witness.
该你了
So the wallet that you ripped out of miss White's purse,
你从Miss White's那里抢走的钱包
the wallet that you just ran off with,
跑的时候拿着的那个
you thought it was your own.
你以为是你自己的
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Because it looked exactly like yours.
因为它看起来和你的钱包一样
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
This one here.
这个就是我的
When we broke up, it was because
我们分手是因为
she felt committed to working things out with her family.
她觉得对家庭有责任
It wasn't that things were emotionally over between us.
并非我们之间没有感觉了
She said that. Yes.
她那样说的 是的
And I suppose I felt, you know, when
而且 我认为
when two people love each other,
当两人相爱的时候
you persevere through obstacles.
就应该克服困难
My so-called sexual harassment,
那些所谓的骚扰
it wasn't about sexual advances.
不是单纯的性示好
It was about getting her to be true to her feelings.
我想让她面对自己的感觉
You were trying to show her that she felt like having sex with you.
你只是不断在提醒她 她想和你做♥爱♥
Please don't trivialize this.
这是浅薄的玩笑
I assure you, sir, I take it very seriously.
我向你保证 我非常认真
You say it's okay to harass women in the workplace
依你所言 只要在爱的名义下
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表