剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
This is an urgent matter.
事情紧急
Where the hell is Edwin poole
Edwin Poole哪去了
Hi. Is there anything I can do to help
你好 有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Yes. My ex-husband is trying to take my children from me,
我前夫想夺走我的孩子
and Edwin poole, he missed my hearing today,
Edwin Poole竟然错过今天的听证会
and I've been calling his cell phone, and
我一直打他的手♥机♥
I mean, what the hell is going on around here
这里到底是怎么回事
Excuse me. I'm Brad chase.
你好 我是Brad Chase
We're gonna take care of this for you.
我们会为您处理的
Now, why don't you just take a seat in the conference room
不如我们到会议室坐下谈
I'll get you a glass of water.
我给您倒杯水
All right.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey. Yeah.
嘿 嗯
I was handling it. I just thought I'd help out.
这件事我正在处理 我只想帮帮忙
That's very nice, but again, I was handling it.
真是绅士 不过 再说一遍 我在处理
So why does it bother you that I'm trying to help
那我帮忙有什么让你不满的吗
Well, maybe because you feel I can't deal with a client on my own.
也许你觉得我不能独自应对客户
I don't feel that way at all.
我没那种想法
Well, then I guess I really have no idea what you feel.
那么就是我根本不知道你的想法喽
I guess not. And that's supposed to be my fault
我想也是 那是我的错
Wait a minute.
等等
You two have had sex.
你们两上过床啦
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We're not territorial about that sort of thing around here, are we
我们来这不是争这些东西的吧
You're not gonna tell me.
你不想跟我谈
I would prefer to tell Denny.
我更想跟Denny谈
Where the hell is he Ernie,
他去哪了 Ernie
you and I have doneNbusiness for a long time,
你我共事很久
and we've always been able to talk to each other.
总能坦诚相见
If I'm to help you here
如果我能帮到你
My wife is cheating on me.
我妻子对我不忠
And she informed me that she has been cheating on me for entire marriage.
她还告诉我她一直都在这么做
It's been a fraud from day one.
这个婚姻一开始就是欺骗
Okay. First, you've only been married since August.
好吧 首先 你八月份才结的婚
Second, you've had five other marriages dissolve, each
其次 你还有另外五次离婚 每次
But this, this was the real thing.
但是这次 这次是认真的
What's the goal, to get her back
那你想要什么 让她回到你身边
I, I'd like to put a private investigator on her, get some proof.
我 我想找私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 跟踪她 收集证据
If she's admitted
如果她都承认了
Goal being to get some compromising pictures to use as leverage.
目的是拍到照片 做为手段
In hopes of
以此来
Negotiating an annulment.
协商宣告婚姻无效
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这有些疯狂
and I know I'm one of those obnoxious stage mothers. I get that.
我也知道我是那些让人讨厌的怪妈妈 我知道
But Sarah worked hard.
但是Sarah很努力的练习
I've tried to teach her what you earn,
我只想让她知道 你应得的东西
people can't take that away from you.
别人不能夺走
She's earned this, Mr. Shore.
这是她应得的 Mr. Shore
I have no doubt,
我深信不疑
but you realize producers do have discretion on that,
但你应该知道制♥作♥人也有判断失误的时候
and the art of casting strikes me as a very inexact science.
挑选演员是艺术而不是精密科学
If they knew they were gonna go white, why'd they let her try out at all
如果他们只选白人 为什么还要她去试镜
Why'd they let her get her hopes up
为什么还让她有所希望
I'll tell you why.
我告诉为什么
so they can pass themselves off as equal-opportunity employers,
这样他们就能躲过公平就业法
so they can claim to be about diversity.
就能宣称尊重多样化
They want it both ways, Mr. Shore, and my daughter got hurt.
他们想一举两得 我的女儿却受到伤害
That was our deal.
我们约定好的
I would work two jobs, put him through business school,
我做两份工 供他读完商业学校
then he would put me through medical school.
然后他供我读完医科学校
A week after he graduated, he got a job running a mutual fund,
他毕业后一周找到了工作 运作一个共有基金
and a week after that, he left me.
再一个星期 他离开了我
Our kids were 4 then.
当时我们的孩子4岁
Twins.
双胞胎
Simon and Harry.
Simon 和 Harry
They're 8 now.
现在他们八岁了
Oh, they're beautiful.
噢 他们真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
In their peewee league uniforms.
穿着他们的小联盟制♥服♥
You know, he's never seen one of their games.
他从来没去看过一场孩子的比赛
He pay your way through med school
他供你读完医科了吗
Take a wild guess.
你说呢
I don't care, though. I've graduated now,
但是我不在意的 我现在毕业了
I've got a residency waiting for me in New York city,
我在纽约得到了住院医生的机会
but Matthew won't let me take the boys out of state.
但是Matthew不让我 带着孩子们离开这个州
Says he wants them close by, these boys he sees once a month.
说想跟他们亲近 他一个月要见一次面
It's nothing but spite.
他只想刁难我
Now, look, we're gonna reschedule a hearing.
好吧 我们会重新安排听证会
I'm sure everything isNgoing to work out fine.
我肯定事情会顺利解决的
You just have to be patient.
你只需要有耐心
If I'm not at columbia presbyterian 8:00 A.M. Monday morning,
如果我不在周一早上八点 到达columbia presbyterian
they will give my spot away.
我的职位就给别人了
That can't happen. I have worked too hard to build a life for these boys.
这绝对不行 我为了这些孩子的生活 已经太累了
We can't tail the wife.
我们不能跟踪他妻子
It's what he wants, Denny.
这是他的要求 Denny
Can't do it. Not ethical.
不行 不合职业道德
She's a client, too.
她也是客户
What I would suggest
我的建议是
is we send a letter of withdrawal to end-run the conflict,
我们解除和她的客户关系 避免利益冲突
get an opinion letter of outside counsel I don't want to tail the wife.
建议她另找律师 我不想跟踪她
Denny, I don't need to tell you that Ernie dell is one of our biggest clients.
Denny 不用我说 Ernie Dell是我们最大的客户之一
If he wants a private investigator, what's the real harm
如果他想找私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 有何不妥
The harm would be to me.
不妥的是我
I'm sorry
什么
I'm the one sleeping with his wife.
跟他妻子上♥床♥的是我
Denny is having an affair with the woman.
Denny跟那个女人有染
I've got a senior partner saying don't tail her,
资深合伙人说不要跟踪
I've got a client wanting snapshots.
重要客户说要大照片
What do I do, Paul
我该怎么办 Paul
Convince Ernie that the private investigator idea is a bad one.
说服Ernie跟踪不是个好注意
Oh, sure.
噢 当然
You have enormous persuasive skills, Lori.
你是个极好的说客 Lori
You're handling me.
你在说服我
I am.
我是
And I need you to handle Ernie. I will handle Denny.
我需要你去说服Ernie 我去搞定Denny
Tara
Tara
Hi.
Hi.
Don't be offended by this.
你别生气
I know you're a great lawyer with exceptional legal skills.
我知道你是个很棒的律师 学识渊博 技巧熟练
And
然后
I need you to flirt with Ernie dell.
我要你去勾引Ernie dell
Excuse me The man is a profound skirt chaser.
什么 这个男人完全的追蜂逐蝶
What's wrong with your skirt
你这只蝴蝶怎么不让他追
Okay, look, men sometimes find me attractive.
好吧 男人有时候会认为我挺有吸引力
From time to time, they'll even hit on me.
有时候还会追我
It's all deeply rewarding, but you
这都是些深层的东西 但是你
What me
我怎么
You're hot.
你很漂亮
Yeah. Kind of nasty hot.
嗯 那种风♥骚♥的漂亮
Men would leave their wives for you,
男人会为了你甩了老婆
and I need to make Ernie forget about his wife, so
而我需要Ernie忘掉他的老婆 所以
If you think that I Don't make me pull rank.
如果你觉得我会 别逼我利用职权
You can file your sexual harrassment claim tomorrow,
明天你可以控告我性骚扰
but today, now, you need to meet with Ernie.
但是今天 现在 你得跟我去见Ernie
It seems the client can't pay,
看起来有位顾客没钱付费
so the firm will have to eat the cost of prosecuting this matter.
所以必须要公♥司♥吃掉这笔开销
I'm sure the partners won't object
如果他们听说是你分派任务给我
when they hear that it was a case you assigned to me.
肯定不会太反对的
I'll tell you what.
这么跟你说吧
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表