剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Boston legal
波士顿法律 前情提要
I hit her on the head with a skillet.
我用长柄锅打了她的头
Ah What am I do
啊 我该怎么办
Bernard Ferrion, you're under arrest for the murder of Della Ferrion.
Bernard Ferrion 你涉嫌谋杀Della Ferrion 现将你予以逮捕
They arrested you last week for whacking your mother,
因为袭击你母亲他们上周拘捕了你
you got off on a technicality,
你偶然才做那的
now the woman next door turns up dead from a blow to the head.
现在隔壁的那女人因为头上那一下快要死了
What could possibly make them think of you
他们会怎么想你呢
Now go away. I do not represent evil people.
现在出去 我不会为罪人辩护的
The lawyer who got the T.R.O. He says he's your son.
那个得到临时限制命令的律师说 他是你儿子
Donny Crane.Denny Crane.
Donny Crane Denny Crane
You gave me the Crane legacy, and I fully plan on living up to it.
你给了我Crane这个姓 我全指望靠它生活了呢
He's not my son. Obviously, he doesn't know.
他不是我儿子 很显然 他并不知道
You're not my father I'm not your son
你不是我父亲 我不是你儿子
I'm not your son.
我不是你儿子
Tell me where he is
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is, or I'm gonna break your arm
告诉我他在哪 不然我打断你的胳膊
Tell me, or I'm gonna break your arm
告诉我 不然我打断你的胳膊
ABC's latest reality show
ABC电视台的现场秀吗
That was taken by one of the victim's family members.
这是受害家庭的一个成员拍的
I see. Why go to his aid when you can get the footage
我明白 有了这片子我们还有什么可为他辩护的
Why am I here, Shirley
我♥干♥吗在这 Shirley
We represent the police union, and accordingly, the officer.
我们为警局辩护 也就是为那位警官辩护
I need you to second chair me at the trial.
我需要你做我的副手
I can't do it.
我不能做
You don't mean to say that. You're right. The word is won't.
你不是说真的是吗 你说对了 我要说的就是 我不会
You have more experience with criminal defense work.
你在刑事案件上经验更丰富
I like my clients to have a modicum of humanity.
我希望我的当事人多少有一点人性
Don't we all in the meantime.
我们不都这样希望吗
I'm not doing it, Shirley.
我不会做的 Shirley
That officer disgusts me. I won't contribute to his freedom.
那警官让我恶心 我不会为他的自♥由♥做什么
I wasn't expecting you to do it for him.
我不是希望你为他做什么
Is that what you think, silly
那就是你认为的吗 傻瓜
See, I expect you to do it because this firm pays you $375,000 a year.
听着 我希望你做这案子是因为 事务所每年付你 $375,000的薪水
That's a lot of money, Alan, and we expect you to work for it,
那是一大笔钱 Alan 我希望你想着它做这案子
even when it requires doing things that don't quite agree with you.
甚至因为它你得做些你不情愿的事
I expect you to do it because a senior partner is, oh, no, check that,
我希望你做这案子因为我们的一位合伙人 噢 不 听着
the senior partner is asking you to do it.
是我这个合伙人叫你做的
I expect you to do it because
我希望你做是因为
you so often refer to lawyers as unprincipled soulless whores.
你总提到那些没原则没灵魂的娼妓律师
Well, for the next few days, I need you to be my whore.
那么 接下来的几天 我要你做我的娼妓
And if that so offends you, I guess you could always quit.
如果你认为这非常冒犯你的话 我猜你会辞职的吧
But I warn you,
不过我可以告诉你
you will be missed
你还是会被记起的
for at least all of five minutes.
至少在最初的5分钟里
Boston Legal 1x15. Tortured Souls
波士顿法律 第一季 第十五集 扭曲的灵魂
ORIGINAL AIR DATE ON ABC: 2005/02/20
ABC首次放送时间 : 2005/02/20
Uh, where's Mr. Crane
呃 Crane先生在哪
At 9:00 in the morning, he could be many places.
早上9点他可能在任何地方
Why / Well, will he be present for the settlement conference
怎么了 嗯 打和解官司时他会在场吗
He should be. But first let's
他应该会 但首先还是让我们
and if it doesn't settle, will he be trying it
那么如果达不成和解 他还会继续做这案子吗
Frannie, let's talk here. Okay.
Frannie 让我们谈下这个问题 好
We're going to settle. It must settle.
我们打算和解 我们一定要和解
Suing a man for being left at the altar
起诉一个在结婚礼坛上逃跑的男人
in front of 300 people
是在300个人面前
courts don't like to get involved in breakups.
法庭不喜欢搅到这类案子里
Not to discount your pain, which I'm sure is real.
我不是在安慰你 我说的都是事实
We are looking at the very real possibility of a directed verdict against us.
我们想着陪审团会做一个有利于我们的判决
In light of that, my recommendation is that you accept the offer.
考虑到这 我的建议是你接受私下和解
Uh, for $175,000
呃 接受那17万5千美金
Yes.
是的
Oh, no.
喔 不
Um, Denny Crane promised me more.
呃 Denny Crane说我可以拿到更多
How much did he promise you, Frannie
他说你可以拿到多少 Frannie
$5 million.
5百万美金
Maybe I should quit.
也许我真的该辞职
This woman has no idea who or what I am.
我是谁 我是怎么样的 这个女人一点也不知道
Lighten up, man.
想开点吧
First of all, the idea of giving representation to that thug
首先 给那种混♥蛋♥做辩护
Alan, come on, we hate all our clients.
Alan 得了吧 哪个当事人我们不讨厌
It's good to hate them.
恨他们没什么不好
It allows us to overcharge and still sleep at night.
恨他们我们就能从他们那多收点钱 恨他们我们晚上也能睡好觉
I thought her gamesmanship would at least be more nuanced.
我想她至少也要耍点新手段吧
Alan, I'm sorry for becoming abrupt last night.
Alan 昨晚我太过强硬了 对不起
The simple fact is, I need you. It's a difficult case.
事情很简单 我需要你 这不是件容易的案子
Also, for what it's worth,
还有 你如果做了会得到什么呢
I've been known to get contentious with men I unconsciously want to bed.
我好像总是和我不想与之上♥床♥的男人争吵
I can't possibly imagine wanting to have sex with you,
我完全不能想象和你上♥床♥
but then again, I did sleep with Denny.
不过说起来 我确实与Denny做过
Uh, we should go. The trial starts at 10:00.
啊 我们该走了 10点开庭
I will do this case. Sit by her side.
我会做这案子 就坐在她身边
For no other reason than to solve her.
还有什么理由比搞定她更充分的
Alan, I'm sorry.
Alan 对不起
The midget is back.
那个侏儒又来了
I beg your pardon The little man, he's here.
你说什么 就那个矮男人 他又来了
Alan Alan. / Good gracious. Who have you killed now
天哪 你又杀了谁
That question is extremely hurtful. Why are you here, Bernard
这问题真伤人 那你为什么在这 Bernard
Well, uh, I just dropped by to say hello.
啊 我只是顺便过来打个招呼
I was in the neighborhood.
我刚刚就在隔壁
How are you
你好吗
Bernie, I'm due in court. I don't have time to talk to you.
Bernie 我马上要去上庭 我没时间和你说了
State your business, if you have any, with Catherine,
你可以和Catherine说说你的事 如果有的话
and I'll call you back.
我会打电♥话♥给你的
Forgive me.
原谅我
I'm uncomfortable around little people.
和矮人呆在一起我会不舒服
Let me ask you, Bernie,
我问问你 Bernie
have you ever thought about finding god
你曾经想过聆听神的福音吗
Can we talk a second
我们能谈一下吗
Lock and load.
闭锁装弹
Where's the client
当事人在哪
I sent her home. She doesn't need to be here for this.
我送她回去了 她在这没什么必要
Oh, for god's sake
噢 看在上帝份上
Mr. Crane, did you tell the client we could get her $5 million
Crane先生 你告诉她我们能帮她弄到5百万吗
I might've. So / The case values out in the low six figures.
我也许说了 怎么了 这案子最多判十多万块
That's assuming it doesn't get tossed out on public policy grounds.
你这么想好像这案子不需要公共事务局决定一样
Listen, young lady, first rule of thumb when practicing law,
听着 年轻人 做案子的第一秘诀
always, always promise the client millions and millions of dollars.
一定要 经常要许诺当事人能拿到成百万的钱
It's good business.
这是项好生意
And when it comes time to making good on such a ridiculous claim
这么一个荒唐的许诺还会好吗
Donny Crane.
Donny Crane
Donny Crane. You remember me.
Donny Crane 你记得我吧
We used to be father and son.
我们过去是父亲和儿子
Nice to see you. Where's Michael Gendler
见到你很高兴 Michael Gendler 在哪
I'm appearing as the defendant's new counsel.
我是被告的新律师
That $175,000, it's off the table. By the by, way too high.
那$175,000 现在没了 顺便说一句 那价钱可太高了
We'll go to $50,000.
我们现在只出$50,000
Donny Crane.
Donny Crane
That's rejected.
那不可能被接受
Whoa. No counter
喔 没有点钞机吗
$350,000.
$350,000
Double whoa.
喔 喔
Well, guess that means a trial, huh
好了 这么说有官司要打了 是吗
Cool.
够酷
More experience for me.
比我有经验
Donny Crane.
Donny Crane
Denny Crane Donny craneNDenny Crane.Donny crane.
You got on this case specifically because I'm on it.
你做这案子是因为我在做这案子吧
I did. You wanna get me
就是这样 你想打败我吗
I do. I love it.
我想 我喜欢这样
Denny Crane.Donny Crane.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表