剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
and should plan for that contingency, right
因此他们也该对此负责 对吗
In an ideal world.
在理想世界里
What are you doing here
你在这里干什么
I was afraid you'd hang up if I tried calling you.
我怕打电♥话♥的话你会挂掉
Can we talk
我们能谈谈吗
I have nothing else to say.
我没有什么要说的
I think I know your secret.
我想我知道你的秘密
It was only one time.
只是一次
Richard and I just had a huge fight.
Richard和我大吵了一架
I went to spend the weekend at my sister's,
我去妹妹那里过周末
and there was a guy there, this houseguest of hers.
正好有个男生来她家过夜
We were all drinking wine,
我们都喝了酒
and suddenly he and I were alone.
然后突然间我们都感到很寂寞
And it just happened.
于是就发生了
I agonized about whether or not to have the baby.
我还为要不要这个孩子烦恼过
And in retrospect, I can't imagine not, you know
回想起来我简直无法想象 如果当初选择不要 你理解吗
But I promised myself that Richard would never, ever find out.
我自己发过誓 Richard永远也不会知道
You can't tell him.
你不能告诉他
You should tell him.
你应该告诉他
He deserves to know, especially now.
他应该知道 尤其是现在
No, now would be the worst time.
不 现在更加不能
Being Zach's father, it's what he lives for.
他现在只为做Zach的父亲而活
If you don't tell him, I will.
如果你不说的话 我会告诉他
I'm his attorney. I have an obligation.
我是他的律师 我有这个义务
Just tell him I won't release the cord blood.
你只要告诉他 我不会同意提供脐带血
Tell him to keep trying to find a match.
让他继续寻找合适的配型
He needs to keep trying.
他不能放弃
If Zachary's blood could save him, of course, I would let him have it.
如果Zachary的血能救他 我当然愿意给他
And it tears me apart that I can't tell him that, but I can't.
隐瞒真♥相♥让我痛苦万分 但是我实在不能告诉他
How did you figure it out
你怎么会知道的
Occupational hazard.
职业病
I watch people's eyes.
我能看穿人的眼神
When Richard was telling you how he felt the day Zach was born
Richard在说Zach出生时的感受
Promise me you won't tell him.
答应我别告诉他
I have an obligation.
我职责所在
Samantha.
Samantha
You're wet.
你湿透了
It's raining.
外面在下雨
He's screwing her.
他在跟她上♥床♥
That media consultant Roberta
那个媒体顾问Rboerta
She left a detailed message on his cell phone.
她在他手♥机♥上留了很详细的讯息
Didn't know I was borrowing it.
她不知道我正好借用了
Come in and get dry.
进来擦擦干吧
Buy me a drink
请我喝一杯
Maybe if he had done it with somebody extraordinary.
哪怕他跟其他更出众的人上♥床♥
Roberta, she's
Roberta 她
she's just so
她是那种
sufficient.
够劲
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's fine. This is my regular place.
没什么 我常来
I bring crying women here all the time.
每次都带哭泣的女人来这里
Oh, really
真的
Well
这个
I guess I'm that cliche
我是不是太老套了
the credulous political wife,
一个轻信的政客夫人
cheated on, humiliated,
被欺骗 被羞辱
didn't see it coming.
却一直没有发现
I have to do that interview with him tomorrow.
我明天还得和他一起接受采访
Stand by my man.
支持我的男人
He doesn't know that I know.
他不知道我已经知道了
What do I do
我现在怎么做
What do you want
你想要怎么样
I want out.
我要退出
Guess I am out.
我猜我出局了
Guess I've been out.
或早就出局了
I do want him to win the election.
我真希望他能赢得这次选举
I do. He'd be a great mayor.
真的 他会是个伟大的市长
He really does care about people.
他真的关心他人
As long as they're strangers to him.
只要还不是他的亲人
You really don't like him.
你不是普通的讨厌他
Is that why you made that joke in your conference room, when
所以你在会议室 开那样的玩笑 当
When I said not a day in college went by
在大学时
that I didn't long to sleep with you
无时无刻不想和你上♥床♥
Yeah.
是的
It wasn't a joke.
这不是玩笑
I had a place all picked out back then,
我安排好了一个地方
a motel out on route 9,
9号♥州际公路上的一家旅馆
the Aloha inn.
Aloha旅馆
I thought you might appreciate the tropical ambience.
我想你会喜欢热带风情
I'm imagining a lot of rattan and plastic orchids.
我想到了很多藤条和塑料兰花
There's a neon signout front that blinks
旅馆前闪烁着霓虹灯
Aloha in orange,
Aloha是橙色的
then inn in pink,
而inn是粉色的
then the hula girl's skirt in green,
绿色的夏威夷草裙
over and over and over.
这里 那里 到处都是
It sounds lush.
听起来似乎很舒服
And all night long,
整个晚上
the rooms are flooded with the glow of that neon.
房♥间充满了那氖灯柔和的光线
And I always wondered how you would look naked in all that
我经常会想在那样的环境 你不♥穿♥衣服是怎样的
pink, green, and orange.
粉色 绿色 橙色
Hi.Hi.
嗨 嗨
You okay
你还好吧
I'm gonna see if the candidate can squeeze me in for a moment.
我去看看候选人能否挤点时间给我
Moment of your time
可以占用几分钟吗
Are you joking We're about to start.
你在开玩笑 我们就要开始了
It's a pressing matter.
事情紧迫
Perhaps we could duck in there.
可以就在那里谈一下
You've got 30 seconds.
你有30秒
Then I'd better jump right in.
那我必须开门见山了
Do you have a favorite movie about politics
有喜欢的政♥治♥片吗
Mine is The candidate.
我喜欢的是候选人
Okay, we're done here. I still have 20 seconds left.
好了 谈话结束 我还剩20秒
I especially like that scene
我尤其喜欢那段
after Redford wins the election when he asks his top advisor,
Redford赢得选举后问他的首席参谋
Marvin, what do we do now
Marvin 现在该怎么办
Goodbye, Mr. Shore.
再见 Mr. Shore
You're a married man, Jack,
Jack 你是个有家室的男人
having a furtive sexual relationship with your media consultant,
却跟媒体顾问乱搞
which begs the question,
这样就引出了这个问题
Marvin, what do we do now
Marvin 现在该怎么办
Of course, your name isn't Marvin,
当然 你不叫Marvin
and Redford had already won.
而Redford已经赢得选举
You, on the other hand, could still lose
你却未必 也可能输
if anything unpleasant were to come up.
如果有什么不光彩的事浮出水面
And does she know
她知道了吗
Use her name.
请称呼她的名字
Does Samantha know
Samantha知道了吗
Samantha knows.
Samantha知道了
This is a memorandum of agreement.
这是离婚协议
By all means, read it when you have a free moment.
抽空时候你可以看一下
But I'll need your signature right now, I'm afraid.
但现在我就要你的签字
So, here are the headlines,
大意是
Samantha will do your little dog and pony showout there,
Samantha会在那陪你一起做秀
and all other events with you from now through the inauguration,
也会出席所有活动 从现在到就职典礼为止
should you be lucky enough to have one.
如果你命够好 有的话
She, of course, smiling at all times, exactly like pat Nixon.
她会如帕特·尼克松那样 始终带着微笑
And in return, after the divorce,
作为回报 离婚后
she gets a meaningful role in every high-level appointment
她的意见将举足轻重 包括你任期内每个高层的任命
and major policy initiative during your first term.
以及主要政策的制定
She put you here. She's earned it.
她成就了你 这是应得的
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表