剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
We teach our children
我们教导孩子们
that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
人生来就应有尊严 被尊重
How pathetic it is
可悲的是
when adults can't abide such a basic lesson in humanity.
成年人们却无法遵循 人性这最基本的一点
How unconscionable.
多么荒谬
The defendant will please rise.
被告请起立
Madam Foreperson, the jury has reached a unanimous verdict
陪审团主席 陪审团达成一致裁定了吗
We have, your honor.
是的 阁下
What say you
裁决是
In the case of the commonwealth vs. Jason Binder,
州政♥府♥诉Jason Binder
on the charge of murder in the first degree,
一级谋杀指控
we find the defendant Jason Binder not guilty.
我们判定被告Jason Binder 罪名不成立
On the charge of murder in the second degree,
二级谋杀指控
we find the defendant Jason Binder not guilty.
我们判定被告Jason Binder 罪名不成立
The jury is dismissed with our thanks.
感谢陪审团 你们可以解散了
The defendant is free to go.
被告当庭释放
We're adjourned.
休庭
Thank you so much.
太感谢了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm told congratulations are in order.
我听说来恭喜的源源不绝
You too.
你也是
Denny bought you some time, I hear.
Denny争取到了时间 我听说了
My father was a criminal defense attorney.
我父亲是刑事辩护律师
He went into it to champion civil rights,
他认为那是维护公民的权力
to defend the oppressed,
对抗非正义的压♥迫♥
to connect with people.
和普通人紧密联♥系♥在一起
But all I ever saw at the supper table
但我所见到的却是在晚餐桌前
was a man struggling to deal with the idea
一个男人不停的与一个念头斗争
that he helped put murderers back on the street.
他在帮助杀人犯们回到大街上
Heading home
回家
Jail. Incarcerated friend.
监狱 朋友被囚禁
You run with a dangerous crowd.
你总与危险为伍
I try.
我在尝试
As do I.
我也是
I don't think that's quite true.
我可不这么认为
You don't know me, Alan Shore,
你并不了解我 Alan Shore
not as well as you think.No
不如你自认为的那样 是吗
No, certainly not as well as I know you.
是 更不如我了解你
How well is that
有多了解
I know that there are three Alan Shores
我知道一共有三个Alan Shores
the good, the bad, and the naughty.
好的 坏的 调皮的
The good Alan,
好的Alan
the man that I saw today in court, is honorable and decent.
是我今天在庭上所见的 正直可敬
But you can't bear the burden of being that man.
但你无法承受那样做人的负担
Thus, the bad Alan
于是 那个坏的Alan
who lays to waste everything in his life that seems right.
荒废生命的那个成了最好选择
I do have intentions.
我其实有想法
My intentions are to get beyond the bad,
我的想法是要超越那个坏的
which I've tried to do again and again by appealing to the good.
于是我一遍遍召唤那个好的
But it appears to me that perhaps
但现在看来 或许
I should be appealing to the naughty.
我应该召唤那个调皮的
I'm not certain that Tara Wilson I know is up to the task.
我不知道我认识的Tara Wilson 还有这样的任务
Again, you don't know me, Alan.
所以 你并不了解我 Alan
File for you.
给你的文件
Your bail was set at $6 million. Fine.
你的保释金是6百万美元 不错
I brought you a hamburger.
我买♥♥了个汉堡给你
The guards here are extremely hospitable.
这里的看守非常好客
I just got a jury verdict for $320,000.
我争取到了32万美元的裁决
Lori got a not guilty in her murder case.
Lori负责的谋杀案得到了无罪判定
You cleverly orchestrated a mistrial,
你聪明的编导了一场无效审判
and a woman I'm infatuated with
一个我迷恋的女人
delivered to me her panties in a manila folder.
用一个文件夹送给了我她的小裤裤
I think we're obliged to have a drink.
我觉得我们应该要喝一杯
Cheers.
干杯
I wasn't clever.
我不是聪明
I forgot.
我是不记得了
I beg your pardon
什么
I stood up,
我站起来
armed with all the facts of our client's billing practices,
脑子里装满委托人的那些操作流程
and
然后
I went blank in front of the jury.
我在陪审团前突然一片空白
I couldn't remember a damn thing.
我什么也想不起来
Well, that can happen sometimes.
有时可能会发生的
You once said you suspected I had
你曾经说过怀疑我得了
Alzheimer's.
海茨默氏综合症
How does a person know
怎么能确诊
Well
这个
there's no exact diagnostic.
还没有精确的诊断
They can do certain tests.
但他们能做一些测试
Denny
Denny
you may have gone upon an opening,
你也许在开头走了神
but to recover like that and go for the mistrial,
但你立刻补救 还争取到了无效审判
that's evidence of a man thinking quickly on his feet.
这说明你是个健康的思维敏捷的人
I wanna take the test.
我要做测试
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表