剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
噢 Tara是Alan的女朋友
Why is that
为什么会这样
I mean, why is she interested in him
我是说 她怎么会对他有兴趣呢
I ask you.
我想知道
Do you fancy Tara, Brad
你是不是暗恋Tara Brad
No, I'm just speaking in general terms, all the women here.
不 我指的是这里所有的女人
Yeah, you keep saying all the women,
Yeah 你一直在说所有的女人
but who specifically, Brad
但有谁是特别的吧 Brad
You're missing the point.
话题扯远了
Okay.
ok
And the point is
那么 重点是
I defuse a human bomb.
比如我解决了个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
Does anyone say, oh, are you okay, Brad
有没有人说过一句 你没事吧 Brad
Nice job saving lives, Brad.
干得漂亮啊 Brad
No, it's Tara circumvented privilege because she's sleeping with Alan.
没有 只是在说Tara会投机取巧 是因为和Alan睡过觉
I'm the only one talking about Tara and privilege.
只是我在这么说
Is this about me
是因为我吗
We're buddies, Brad.
我们是兄弟 Brad
Talk to me.
告诉我
Okay.
ok
I'd like to be more than buddies.
我希望我们不只是兄弟
I don't bring it up because
我以前没说是因为
I sense it's something that you're not interested in pursuing.
我觉得你不会有兴趣发展
Okay.
OK
Is it something you'd like to pursue
那你有没点兴趣呢
Um,
唔
no.
没有
Right.
好的
Anyway,
不管怎样
you handled the meeting well.
你刚才处理得很好
You surprised me, Denny. I thought you'd be with me on this.
我没想到 Danny 我以为你会支持我
There's a deeper principle involved here, Alan.
其中自有道理 Alan
Which is
什么
Fishing.
钓鱼
There's a fishing lodge in British columbia. It's called Nemo bay.
在英属哥伦比亚省 有家可供垂钓的旅馆 Nemo湾
Best fishing lodge in the world.
是世界上最好的钓鱼旅馆
In the great bear rain forest.
坐落在大熊雨林
How does this lodge affect
这和旅馆有什么关
Want to buy it.
我要买♥♥下它
Costs lots of money.
那要花很多钱
If I lose this client, I might not be able to buy it.
如果失去这个客户 我可能就买♥♥不起了
You have plenty of money. Yes, to buy other things.
你有很多钱 对 不过是买♥♥其他东西的
This case, this client is earmarked for this fishing lodge.
这个案子 这个客户的钱 是用来买♥♥那家旅馆的
Well, if I can't convince you,
呃 如果我不能说服你
I guess I can't convince you.
我猜我是不能了
Alan, I'll ask Dr. Gerard the questions this afternoon.
Alan 下午由我来向Dr. Gerard发问
I've prepared the direct.
我准备好了问题
I'll ask her the questions.
我会问她问题
I'm questioning the doctor.
我来问
No, you aren't.Yes, I am.
不 你不能 我可以的
No, you aren't.Yes, I am.
不 你不能 我可以的
No.Yes.
不行 可以
No.Yes.
不行 可以
This time, I will cast a vote.
这次 我要发表意见了
Let me make this simple for you, Mr. Shore.
让我们把复杂事情简单化 Mr. Shore
Please, call me Alan. I feel we've grown close.
请叫我Alan 我感觉我们已经挺熟了
You will be present in court at the table
你将出席庭审
because your sudden absence would send
因为你的突然缺席会让 陪审团觉得奇怪
a strange message to the jury that might compromise our case,
那样的话对我们的案子不利
but Denny will ask the questions.
但是会由Denny发问
If you attempt to ask the witness anything at all,
如果你仍试图问证人任何问题
you will be fired.
你将被炒鱿鱼
There's a legal term for this.
这有法定的专门用词
Ah, yes. Ooh.
啊 对了 喔~
This is not puffery on my part, Mr. Shore.
我可不是在胡说 Mr.Shore
I have spoken with other senior partners.
我和其他合伙人商量过了
We are in agreement. The votes are in.
达成了一致 这就是决定
If you attempt to undermine our case in any way,
如果你企图破坏我们的案子
your employment will be terminated.
你的合约将被中止
In that event, I will go to cable.
那样的话 我就上电视
Denny, you and I should go open our own firm.
Denny 我们该去开自己的公♥司♥
I'll ask the questions, Alan.
我来发问 Alan
I'll leave you with this one last thought, then.
那我就会彻底鄙视你和你的那句
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Hey.
嘿
Hi.
嗨
The lawyer from Mcnamara,
Mcnamara的律师
the guy Tara duped, he'll be in here at 2:00.
被Tara骗的那个 他下午2点会到
I've summoned Tara as well.
我也通知了Tara
I'll try to iron things out a little.
我尽量让事情圆♥满♥解决
That's good.
很好
If you could make it, then
如果你能有时间 那么
Fine. 2:00 P.M.
好的 14点
Would you mind looking at me for a second
你能不能抬头看看我
You and I have a big murder trial scheduled for next week.
我们下周有个谋杀案要开审
Are we gonna be okay
我们之间没问题吧
We're fine.
很好
Do you plan to speak to me in marine talk forever
你是不是准备一直用这种 陆战队方式跟我说话
No, sir.
不 长官
sir.
长官
You're a great guy. You're a smart guy, an attractive guy.
你是个好人 很聪明 也很有魅力
Any girl.Meeting's at 2:00.
任何女孩子 2点 会议
Right.
是的
2:00.
2点
Do you even know what to ask
你知道要问什么吗
Did she examine the plaintiff
她检查过原告吗
Did she feel the plaintiff complied with the study protocol
她认为原告是否遵守了实验协议
She'll answer yes or no.
她只会回答是或不是
We'll get into a bunch of rhetoric about the need for safeguards,
我们会弄一堆关于安全 谨慎的花言巧语
and then we'll go have a cheesesteak.
然后我们去吃个芝士牛肉包
Denny Crane And you can live with yourself Denny Crane.
这样你能心安理得吗
Arms out, please.
请张开双臂
Oh, this isn't mine.
这不是我的
Why would I be carrying around an ice pick
我为什么要带根冰凿
Please empty out all your pockets, sir.
请掏出所有口袋里的东西 先生
Alan
Alan
You'll need to open your briefcase, sir.
你得打开公文包 先生
Do you know who I am
你知道我是谁吗
You'll need to open your case.
打开你的包
Alan Alan.Can you step this way, sir
先生 请跟我来
What, are you gonna check my shoes for bombs
什么 要查我鞋底的炸♥药♥啊
Sir, it's a federal offense to joke about
先生 在安检站开玩笑说
possessing explosives at a security checkpoint.
携带炸♥药♥是联邦重罪
I've gotta get upstairs.
我必须要上楼去
Take off your shoes, sir.
脱下你的鞋子 先生
Where's Denny
Denny在哪
He got held up. Not to worry.
他被耽搁了 别担心
Mr. Shore, are we ready to proceed
Mr. Shore 我们可以开始了吗
We are, your honor.
可以了 法官大人
The defense calls Dr. Amanda Gerard.
辩方要求传唤Dr.Amanda Gerard
We're at the part where you swear under oath.
要到你宣誓的时刻了
Okay, let's evacuate in an orderly fashion, please.
请大家有序退场
It is against the law to pull fire alarms, sir.
先生 这样按火警铃是违法的
My hand slipped.
我不小心手滑了
Tell judge Wallace in division three, I need to see him in his chambers now.
告诉三分区的Wallace法官 我要单独见他
What kind of nonsense is this
这是什么乱七八糟的
You put an ice pick in his pocket,
你在他口袋里放了根冰凿
and a picture of Saddam Hussein
还有萨♥达♥姆♥的照片
You pull a fire alarm
你按了火警
We're at odds as to how to proceed with a witness.
我们对怎样处理一个证人有分歧
Yes, I heard that.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表