剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
that gun, I bought it for you, remember
那把枪 是我送你的 还记得吗
It's a starter pistol, Ernie.
是把发令枪 Ernie
It's a controversy. That's what Al sharpton does,
这将是场论战 Al sharpton就是干这个的
and he does it well. He doesn't just make noise.
他干的还不错 不是哗众取宠
He lights and carries a torch of racial controversy. Mr. Shore
而是点燃了民权运动的火炬 Mr. Shore
Which you know, which is why you're here.
你知道这点 所以你才来这
We need to put this one out, good people.
我们得好好解决 伙计们
Controversy is bad business for musicals.
争论对音乐剧来说是场灾难
Your production will open and close faster than you can say trent lott.
在你们请到Trent Lott之前肯定关门大吉
I assume you've come with a proposal. Let's have it.
你们应该带着提议来的吧
Sarah
Sarah
When I'm stuck witha day that Okay.
When I'm stuck with a day that 好了
We'll offer you the role of understudy on weekends.
每个周末做为替角表演
Plus three matinees a month. Done.
再加每月三个日场 成交
Sarah
Sarah
He pulled a gun on him.
被枪指着
It only shot blanks, but, yeah.
虽然只是把空枪
Drama's over.
一切都过去了
How's it feel being back
回来的感觉如何
It's all right.
不错
Let me ask you a question.
问你个问题
I'd appreciate an honest answer.
要听实话
Okay.
好
Do you think I talk too fast
我讲话快吗
Sometimes you're a little brisk.
有时你稍微的 活力充沛
I think it's good business practice, not to mention good business ethics.
我认为这是好习惯 更别说好的职业道德了
We charge by the hour.Our clients pay for the time that we spend talking.
我们按小时收费 顾客听我们讲话都要付钱
As attorneys, we have an obligation not to overbill our clients,
做为律师 有义务替客户节省开支
so if I talk fast,it's just because I feel
如果我讲话快 只是因为
ethically bound.
道德约束
He makes fun of me.
他视我为笑柄
I'm sorry
什么
Shore.
Shore
Thinks I'm a Ken doll.
把我当Ken娃娃看
No, it's not right. He calls me a Ken doll, while he
这不公平 他叫我肯娃娃 而他
plays with your barbie
跟你的芭比娃娃玩
Excuse me.
打搅了
Hi.
Hi
Sharon.
Sharon.
I just, I just came to say thank you,
我只是来说声谢谢
not that I agree with your tactics,
虽然我不赞同你的方法
but what this means to me and, and my children
但是这对我和我的孩子很重要
Well, thank you so much. I will never forget this.
非常感谢 我会永远记得的
Remember that book,
还记得那本书吗
one flew overthe cuckoo's nest Yes.
飞越疯人院 是的
Is there a point, or did you just want to know if I'd read it
有什么意义吗 还是你只想知道我是否读过
There you go again, always looking for a point.
你又来了 总在寻找意义
Matthew calder just agreed to let his wife move with their children.
Matthew Calder刚同意她的妻子和孩子搬走
Fantastic.
妙极
You got pictures of him with a hooker. You blackmailed him.
你拍下了他跟妓♥女♥的照片 你在勒索他
You make it sound unsavory.
从你嘴里讲出来真不好听
Listen to me.
听我说
I know how you practice law. I don't practice law like that.
我知道你怎么实践法律 但这不是我的做风
It was a rabbit. Well, really a bunny.
这是奇招 好吧 是诡计
Marines don't like bunnies
你们海军不喜欢诡计吗
You know, the only reason I don't report you to the bar myself
我没有向律师协会告发你的唯一原因
is because Sharon might not be able to go to New York with her children,
那样Sharon就不能跟她的孩子搬到纽约了
which, shockingly, is more important than our combined ethical egos.
令人吃惊的是 这比你我的道德骄傲要重要多了
You know what, sport
跟你说 伙计
You and I, now
你跟我 现在
officially have a relationship.
站在同一条跑道上了
Great.
很好
Perhaps we can get together and do a couple of push-ups
也许我们还能在一起做点俯卧撑
Sport.
热热身
Hooker rabbit.
妓♥女♥战术
I love it.
我喜欢这主意
You know, you never answered my question the other night.
那天晚上你还没回答我的问题
Which was
哪个问题
Are you scared
你害怕吗
Only thing to be scared of, son, is tomorrow.
明天是唯一让我害怕的东西
I don't live for tomorrow.
我不是为了明天活着
Never saw the farther.
决不顾虑太多
Denny crane
Denny Crane
What was that
什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Here's to no tomorrows.
敬没有明天
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表