剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
And that's why you were so upset
这就是你不高兴的原因
The case
案子
It's a little hard, okay
事情有点麻烦
I, I prefer him in D.C.
我更希望他留在华盛顿
Do you think I should start working out with weights,
你觉得我需要开始健身减肥吗
maybe do some calisthenics
跳点健美操什么的
Internally express my So like him
讲心里话 还喜欢他
Well, what context are you asking this, Alan
干吗突然说这个 Alan
I mean, are you asking this like a boyfriend, or
你是说像男朋友 还是
I'm not allowed to ask questions
我不能问这个吗
Am I About Tara
我能问吗 你跟Tara
What about Tara
Tara怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
Anyway, he left, I got very depressed, drank a lot, hit on too many boys
不管怎样 他离开了 我沮丧 酗酒跟很多男生鬼混
until I met this one boy.
直到我遇到了这个男生
Man.
男人
Distinguished.
杰出的男人
And then I just
我只是
Okay, how small is the town of Boston What
得了吧 波士顿到底才多大 什么
The dirtbag is right over there.
那混♥蛋♥就在那边
Bradley
Bradley
The ex-husband.
那个前夫
Really trying to strengthen that family unit.
为了家庭还真辛苦
What are you doing
你要干吗
I just need to use your thingy for a second.
借你东西用一小下
Can we get out of here I don't, I don't want to look at that pig.
我们离开这吧 我不想再看到那头猪
Okay.
好
We're off.
走了
I told him we're all desperate to be relevant.
我告诉他没人想被遗忘
Were you able to dissuade him
你能劝得了他
I think so.
我想是
Denny, do you think you were talking about yourself a little
Denny 你有没觉得你在说自己
You're feeling a little desperate to be relevant lately.
你为自己就要被遗忘感到痛苦
Don't waste your time trying to get in my head.
别想钻进我的脑袋
There's nothing there.
什么想法都没
They're not going to take the firm from you.
他们不会把公♥司♥从你身边夺走的
First, Paul lewiston could never get the votes.
第一 Paul得不到足够的支持数
Second, he wouldn't want to.
第二 他也不愿意这么做
The man loves you.
他爱你
I'm not worried, Lori. Do I look worried
我根本不担心 Lori 我看起来像在担心吗
Yeah, look out there.
看看那里
My domain.
我的领土
My city.
我的城市
I'm Denny crane.
我是Denny Crane
I would be happy to buzz Mr. Calder.
我很乐意为您电♥话♥通知Mr.Calder
You're very kind, but, look, I'm already here.
您真是好心 不过我已经到了
There's a meeting in progress, though,
但是里面正在开会
and I've been instructed not to disturb him.
他指示我绝对不能打搅
Hello, Matthew.
你好啊 Matthew
Shame.
真可惜
I was quite hoping to interrupt something tawdry.
我还希望能撞见大场面呢
I'm Alan shore.
我是Alan Shore
Your colleague and I just met,
跟你们这位同事刚刚认识
but we seem to share a proclivity for exotic women and illicit behavior.
但是好像我们都挺喜欢异国美女和非法勾当
Can I steal you a second
能借用你点时间吗
What's going on
到底什么事
I'll keep it quick.
长话短说
These are for you.
这是给你的
Photos. Snapshots, really.
相片 快照 实际上
Some delightful little business between you and a hooker.
你跟一位风尘女子的愉快交易
Friend of mine, actually.
她跟我老相识了
I earn frequent flyer miles.
我都在累积飞行里程数
She's a lovely woman.
长的真动人
I arranged for her to seek youout at the bar.
我安排她在酒吧钓你
I particularly like that one, don't you
这张我特别喜欢 你觉得呢
Gives your bottom a nice aura. Here's the deal.
让你的臀部有种不错的 光晕 条件如下
Sharon and the kids get to go to New York or I start printing copies.
要么Sharon 和她的孩子搬到纽约 要么我开始复印这些照片
Is that powdered sugar, by the way,
另外 你拍在她那双傲人胸脯上的
that you're snorting off her magnificent porcelain breasts
是糖粉吗
You are a lawyer in a prestigious law firm, for god's sake.
你是有声望的律师行的律师
I know. Awful.
我知道 我很坏
Hate to extort and run,
我也憎恨圈套和勒索
but I'm afraid I'll need an answer on this now.
但是现在我只要你的回答
Tara.
Tara.
I need to apologize.I know how degrading that had to be with Ernie, and
我得道歉 我知道让你勾引Ernie 有多屈辱
Not at all. In fact, I slept with him last night.
一点也没 事实上 我昨天跟他上♥床♥了
Anything for the team.
一切为了团队
Yeah, I suppose I deserve that.
好吧 是我活该
This wasn't so much for the team as it is for Denny.
这不是为了团队 而是为了Denny
There's some stuff going on. What stuff
有些事情 什么事情
Denny, I need another moment.
Denny 我们谈谈
I was thinking how right you are not to hire a private investigator.
我一直认为 你不让我雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥非常正确
I thank you for your counsel.
感谢你的忠告
After all, it's possible that I might learn something
毕竟 那样会让我听到一些
that could upset me even further.
更让我难过的事情
I hadn't considered that.
我没考虑过那会是什么
Did you consider that, Denny
你想过吗Denny
Ernie, I don't have time to consider all the things I have to consider.
Ernie我没时间考虑所有事情
Should we sit Oh, please.
能坐下吗 请
See, the thing is,
事实上
the fool that I am,
我是个傻瓜
I went out and hired a P.I. on my own,
我自己找了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and guess what I found out, Denny.
猜猜我发现了什么 Denny
I'm not sure, Ernie,
我不太清楚 Ernie
but you need to know that I'm billing you for all these rhetorical questions.
但是你知道你这些反问 我还是要收费的
My own lawyer
我的律师
My friend
朋友
with my wife.
和我的妻子上♥床♥
Gee, Denny crane is silent.
上帝啊 Denny crane 也无话可说了
Talk to me about my quest for relevance, Denny.
再说那些遗忘啊 Denny.
Tell me about my ego.
再说我的骄傲啊
Come up with one last profound thing to say before I pull this trigger.
在我开枪之前 再说最后一句深奥的话
Come on, Denny, talk.
说啊 Denny 说
I want to hear what the great Denny crane has to say now.
我想听听伟大的Denny现在想说什么
First off,
首先
clients come in here all the time wanting to shoot me.
经常有当事人跑来想开枪杀我
You know what I tell them
知道我告诉他们什么吗
Go ahead.
动手啊
The worst thing about growing older, Ernie,
变老最糟的地方 Ernie
you begin to slip.
就是你开始衰落
One day you wake up and you're less than,
早晨醒来 发现自己大不如前
and for me, I'm a legend, Ernie.
我是一个传奇 Ernie
I'm folklore in this town.
是这座城市的传说
Lawyers have feared me for years.
律师们因我是对手而恐惧
For Denny crane to slip, it would diminish my legacy.
Denny crane衰落 这会有损我的传说
It would be a tragedy.
将会是场悲剧
Denny crane has to go out big,page one of the Globe.
Denny crane 必须轰轰烈烈的倒下 要上全球日报
New York times, even.Do me a favor, Ernie.
甚至纽♥约♥时♥报♥的头条 成全我 Ernie
Pull the trigger.
开枪
Immortalize the legend.
让传说不朽
Pull the trigger.
开枪
I don't ever want to be less than.
我决不想衰落
Don't let me become irrelevant. Pull it.
别让我被遗忘 开枪
Okay.
好吧
But before I do,
在那之前
don't you at least want to apologize
你难道都不道歉吗
I do.
真心的
I'm sorry, my friend.
对不起 我的朋友
I'm truly sorry.
真的抱歉
Ernie, uh,
Ernie
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表