剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Boston legal
前情提要
I hit her on the head with a skillet.
我用煎锅打了她的头
It wasn't premeditated or planned.
我没有预谋或计划这么做
She was berating me. Suddenly, my arm was in motion.
她正在骂我 突然 我的胳膊就动了
Bam I hit her, and she went down.
砰 我打到她 她就倒了
Oh
噢
Mom
妈妈
he hit me on the head with a skillet.
他打我的头 用煎锅
He called the police
他叫了警♥察♥
I'm afraid so. What do I do
恐怕是这样 我该怎么办
Mr. Ferrion
Ferrion先生
What
什么事
Your mother has passed away.
你母亲过世了
The victim identified the defendant as the killer.
受害者指认被告就是杀人犯
That would be hearsay. Is this all you've got
传闻证据 这就是你全部的证据
We'll get more.
我们会找到更多的
The charges against Mr. Ferrion are dismissed without prejudice.
针对Ferrion先生的指控被撤销
I see in you, Bernie, an innately kind person.
我看到你的内心深处 Bernie 你是一个生性善良的人
I'm hoping it's the kind and gentle person who goes on from here,
我希望你作为那个善良的人 从这里走出去
not the one who swung that skillet.
而不是那个挥舞着煎锅的人
How bad is he
他情况有多糟
He's intermittently brilliant and nonsensical, often at the same time.
间歇性表现出杰出和荒唐 有时同时发作
And he's technically still in charge of litigation
并且技术上来说他仍然负责诉讼
Which is the reason I called you back.
这就是我把你召回来的原因.
He is an enormous rainmaker, Shirley.
他是个巨大的麻烦制♥造♥体 Shirley
And yet
还有
Lock and load.
准备妥当
Where is everybody
大家都在哪里
This is an administrative meeting, Denny.
这是个管理层会议 Denny
Oh. What the hell am I doing here
哦 那我在这做甚
Remember the good old days
还记得以前那些好日子吗
when you liked to know what was going on,
你喜欢一切尽在掌握
when you could go from your office to the elevator without a road map
可以不用地图就能从办公室走到电梯
Didn't need a road map
不需要地图
to find my way around your body, did I, Shirley
我也可以找到你的身体 对吧 Shirley
I wouldn't know.
我不知道
I was usually asleep.
我通常都睡着了
I once had her and Streisand
我曾经和她还有Streisand
at the same time.
同一时间
Remember that
还记得那个吗
I do, Denny.
记得 Denny
And not to burst your bubble, but that was a female impersonator.
不是泼你冷水 但那是个变装癖
Perhaps the penis might've been your cue.
也许他的阴♥茎♥能给你提个醒
That wasn't Barbra Streisand
那不是Barbra Streisand
You wanted to see me
你想见我
Yes, Sally, bad news.
是的 Sally 坏消息.
We lost the summary judgment motion on Winchell. Have a seat.
我们对Winchell案的直接判决申请输了 坐
Ah, we lost
我们输了
The judge held that the magazine, while possibly negligent,
法官认为 虽然杂♥志♥社存在疏忽大意的可能性.
wasn't guilty of reckless disregard for the truth.
但对罔顾事实这项指控是无罪的
So we could prevail under negligence.
所以我们指控疏忽大意是可以赢的
We could, if only we'd thought to plead negligence.
可以 除非我们有这么做
Count one, intentional infliction of emotional distress.
第一点 故意导致精神伤害
Count two, reckless disregard for the truth.
第二点 罔顾事实真♥相♥
Here's where there should've been a third count alleging negligence.
这里应该有第三点指称疏忽大意
There is no third count alleging negligence.
但是没有
In, in the supporting memoranda,
在 在支持备忘录里
we have pages on negligence. But you didn't plead it.
我们有讲到疏忽大意 但是你没有用它作辩护理由
So we just file a motion to amend.
所以我们只需要提交一个修正文件
That deadline lapsed.
最后期限过了
Uh, this is
呃 这个
this is obviously an oversight.
很显然是失误
The defendant had constructive notice.
被告应该知道
We can appeal this. I'll get right on it.
我们可以据此上诉 我会搞定它
I, I've taken the liberty of reviewing some of your other work, Sally.
我看过你之前的工作记录 Sally
You're a very good lawyer.
你是个非常好的律师
But not good enough. We're letting you go.
但是不够好 我们要辞退你
You're firing me
你要炒掉我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I have done a lot of good work here.
我在这里做了很多出色的工作
Yes, you have.
是的
And any number of law firms would be happy to have you.
很多律师所会很乐意雇用你
This one, unfortunately, just doesn't happen to be one of them.
但不幸的是 不包括这家公♥司♥
Are you in on this
你也参与了
Am I, am, am I in on this
我 我有参与吗
It was my decision.
这是我的决定
Paul and Denny still remain strong supporters.
Paul和Denny十分支持我
We're streamlining a little, and I have to make some tough calls.
公♥司♥要简化组织 我不得不做出一些艰难的决定
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
How can you come in here,
你怎么能够刚到这里
and in one week, fire someone you don't even know
才一个星期 就炒掉你根本不了解的人
I'm Schmidt.
我是Schmidt
Nora, outstanding.
Nora 漂亮
I give it a 3.
我打3分
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Crane.
Crane先生
A Mr. Walter Fife is in your office. He says it's quite important.
一位叫Walter Fife先生在你办公室里 他说有重要的事
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
May I ask
我可以问一下
do I know you
我认识你吗
I'm Alan Shore's assistant.
我是Alan Shore的助理
Mr. Fife came to our office when he couldn't find you.
Fife先生找不到你 就到了我们办公室
I escorted him back to your office.
我送他回你办公室了
Excellent. I'll be right there.
很好 我马上就过去
You're waiting for me to tell you where your office is, aren't you
你在等我告诉你办公室在哪吗
No, I want to see the look on your face
不 我想看看你的表情
when you realize they still come through that door
当你意识到他们走进来
looking for one man to solve their problems.
找寻能解决他们问题的人
They don't come barging in looking for Paul or you.
不是急着找Paul或者你
Only one man.
只找那一个男人
Allow me.
请允许我
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
She can still pump my chubby.
她依然能把我的小象变大
Mrs. Schmidt.
Schmidt夫人
My mother is Mrs. Schmidt. You can call me Schmidt.
我母亲才是Schmidt夫人 叫我Schmidt就好
I know you're a very busy person,
我知道你非常忙
but if I could steal one minute of your busy time
我能不能就占用你几分钟
Regarding
关于
It's a little personal.
私人问题
10 o'clock.
十点整
They didn't just sue the school board.
他们没有起诉地区教育董事会
They sued me personally, which I regard as punitive.
而是起诉我个人 这是对我的报复
Walter, I can assure you, their cause of action is totally baseless.
Walter 我向你保证 他们的诉由完全没有根据
I haven't even told you what it is yet.
我还没告诉你是什么事情呢
Hi. Shirley Schmidt.
你好 我是Shirley Schmidt
This is Walter Fife.
这是Walter Fife
He's superintendent of the Middlesex school district.
他是Middlesex教育区的负责人
He's being sued.
他现在被人起诉
What'd you do, a little touchy-feely with a student
你做了什么 跟学生亲密接触
What
什么
God, no. What kind of question is that
上帝 不 这算什么问题
Oh, lighten up. Let's all sit.
哦 不要生气 大家坐
Shirley here is a senior partner, so you're in good hands.
Shirley是这里的高级合伙人 都是好手
You got both Shirley and, um
你同时拥有Shirley和
You.
你
Me. Right. Good. Okay.
我 是的 好 不错
Now, look, I'm gonna ask you something.
现在 我将问你一些事情
It's gonna be a question, and I want a direct answer,
可能会是个问题 我要直接的答案
no matter how difficult.
不管有多难
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表