剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
And she wants to.
而且她也想要睡
I do not.
我没有
How dare you make a remark to one of the most senior partners of this firm
你怎么能在公♥司♥最资深的 合伙人面前信口开河
that I want to sleep with another associate here.
说我想和同事上♥床♥
Even if I did want to sleep with Alan Shore,
就算我想睡 Alan Shore
which, I assure you, I do not,
当然 我能保证绝无可能
but even if your remark was truthful,
但就算你说的是真的
it would not make it any less inappropriate.
也不代表你这种行为能让人容忍♥
You're right.
你说得对
I apologize.
我道歉
Do you bear some ill will towards me.No.
你是不是对我有意见 没有
I suppose I regressed to the childish defense that
我想我退化到了小孩的辩护水平
Everybody else is doing it.
别人也做了
But I'm not doing it, Tara.
可我没有 Tara
I'm not sleeping with Mr. Shore, which you very well know.
你明知我没和Shore上♥床♥
I only said you wanted to.
我只是说你想
And, again, I apologize.
不过 我再次道歉
My remark was, as you say,
我所做所为 正如你说的
completely inappropriate,
完全不可容忍♥
however accurate.
就算是实事
I have had type II diabetes since I was 25.
我25岁就得了II型糖尿病
It's been the same medicines pretty much the whole time.
就整天与药物为伍
And when you were invited to participate in a clinical trial of SV-113,
在你被邀请参加SV-113临床实验后
what did your daily regimen become
你每天是如何吃药的
I took one pill in the morning when I woke up.
一早起来吞服一粒药
That's all
就这些
That was it.
就这些
I had more energy, I was even losing weight,
我更有精力了 甚至体重还减下来了
and no more needles.
不再需要打♥针♥
It was a godsend
就像上天的恩赐
until they took it away.
直到他们不再给我药
And how did that happen
后来呢
My doctor told me that the company had kicked me off the test.
我的医生告诉我 那个公♥司♥把我从试验中剔除了
He said that I had broken the rules of the trial, but I didn't.
他说 我违反了试验规则 可是我没有
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没有做错任何事
And after you were taken off the test
那在你离开那个试验后呢
My health deteriorated again rapidly.
我的身体马上又开始恶化了
Can you tell us your prognosis today
你会怎样预计自己以后的情况
I'm dying.
我会死掉
I've got probably five to six years,
我大概还能活个五到六年
unless something changes drastically.
除非有翻天覆地的转机
What reason did the company give for
这家公♥司♥拿什么理由
removing you from the SV-113 study
把你从SV-113试验中除掉
Noncompliance, but I complied.
不合作 但是我一直很合作的
You're a heavy smoker, is that correct, Mrs. Hewitt
Hewitt夫人 你是个烟鬼吧
I quit.
我戒了
When did you quit, if I may ask
冒昧问下 你什么时候戒的
A week before the study.
实验前一周
Just like that, two packs a day. Cold turkey.
原本一天两包 忽然就能戒掉
My life depended on it.
我要活下去
Some of the doctors and clinicians,
几个临床医生
uh, smelled cigarette smoke on you during your exams.
在检查时闻到你身上有烟味
My husband's a chain smoker.
我丈夫烟不离口
It was his smoke they smelled on my clothes.
烟味会留在我衣服上
Amazing. You smoked two packs a day,
真厉害 你曾经每天2包烟
you live with a chain smoker,
还和个烟囱住一起
and you're able to just quit cold turkey.
但你却能说戒就戒掉
Objection.Sustained.
反对 反对有效
Mrs. Hewitt, 177 million people in the world have diabetes.
Hewitt夫人 世界上有1.77亿的人患有糖尿病
This drug study is the only way to get SV-113,
这次药物试验是SV-113唯一
the drug you yourself called a godsend, approved for sale.
也就是你所说的天赐之物 能被获准出♥售♥的途径
177 million people are counting on you
1.77亿的人指望着你
to follow the rules, Mrs. Hewitt.
能遵守规定 Hewitt夫人
Which I did.
我是这么做的
With the stakes being so enormously high,
想到这样的生死攸关
with some 70,000 people dying
想到每年7万人口
every year from diabetes
因糖尿病而丧命
with a desperate need to develop a drug
想到对研制药物的迫切渴望
that can save those lives,
以便挽救那些生命
you realize how important it is
你能理解 对我的当事人来说
for my client not to take any chances, don't you
不能冒任何风险 对吗
I followed all the rules.
我遵守了所有的规则
All in all, I don't think she hurt us.
总之我不认为她威胁到了我们
She hurt us. I saw the jury.
她有 我看到了陪审团反应
How badly she hurt us, where's our expert
不能再糟了 我们的专家呢
Should be waiting in the conference room.
应该是在会议室吧
I'll meet you there.
那就会议室见
Sally, may I offer you one little piece of advice
Sally 提个小小的意见
Okay.
ok
You're an extremely beautiful young woman.
你是个漂亮又优秀的女人
Thanks for the tip. That's not the advice.
谢谢赞赏 那不是重点
The advice is, be aware of lecherous senior partners
我说的是 要小心那些色狼合伙人
who are looking for the slightest excuse
故意找些小小借口
to plant a big wet one on you.
一个狼吻 生吃掉你
Excuse me
什么
They lurk, and when beautiful women such
他们潜伏着 等待像你这样漂亮的女人
as yourself stand under the mistletoe.
就这样站到槲寄生下
Merry christmas, Sally. Let's go meet our expert, Denny.
圣诞快乐 Sally Denny 去见见我们的专家
I had a blood flow going. No doubt.
我的血液在沸腾 当然
Dr. Gerard.
Gerard医生
Yes.
是的
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Single.
单身
Alan Shore.
Alan Shore
Hello.
你好
Very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Well, should we get started We should.
能开始了吗 是的
I'm afraid it's gonna be a very long night.
恐怕这将是个漫漫长夜
I'll need to go over every inch of you with a fine-toothed comb.
我要仔细地看遍你每个细节
I beg your pardon, your testimony.
抱歉 我是说证词
I'll need to go over your testimony with the comb.
我要梳理一下你的证词
Where are we going to do this
我们在哪里谈
Right here.
就这里
It's not my case, Rene.
这不是我的案子 Rene
It's Lori's.
是Lori的
I have no idea where she is. Hang on.
我不知道她在哪 你等下
Do you know where Lori is
知道Lori在哪吗
No, I gotta run. I got that dinner thing.
不知道 我得走了 有一个饭局
Okay, go.
好的 去吧
Need a ride anywhere No, thanks. My car's in the garage.
要送你一程吗 不了 我的车就在车♥库♥
All right, so, what's the big emergency
什么急事
Well, if you have him on the phone, then ask him.
如果他还在线 就去问他
I don't want anything I'm offering.
我是在给你们方便
Since we turned over that cd the last second,
考虑到最后一刻才给你们CD
we won't oppose a continuance if you people want it.
你们要申请延期 我们不会反对的
Say you need to page Lori,
说你要通知Lori
ask if she can call him later, and then get his cell phone number.
问能不能晚些打过去 然后要他的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah. That'll be great.
好 这样也好
Uh, my number's 617-555-0194.
我的号♥码617-555-0194
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, well, well.
Well, well, well.
Can I get a beer
啤酒
Oh Oh
噢 噢
Fantastic Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
这下可好了 噢 真对不起啊
It's all right.
没关系
It's okay.I'm embarrassed.
没关系 太丢脸了
I'll pay for the dry cleaning, I assure you.
我会付干洗费的
It's okay. Really.
没关系 真的
So besides Ms. Hewitt, there were 56 other people removed from the study.
除了Ms. Hewitt 还有56个人也被这个计划剔除了
For a drug of this magnitude, we have to be extremely cautious.
这样重要的药物研发 我们必须非常小心谨慎
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表