剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Well, the prosecution thinks that her memory loss was
控方认为她的失忆是
convenient.
很方便的
Well, I personally examined this woman the day after the murders.
我亲自在凶案次日对这位女士 进行了检查
She was suffering from dissociative amnesia then,
当时她正遭受外伤性健忘症的折磨
as I believe she is now.
我相信她现在也一样
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
He's your witness.
他是你的证人了
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
You can't state to a medical certainty that the defendant suffered from post-traumatic amnesia, can you
说明被告有外伤性健忘症 对吗
To a medical certainty, no.
确切的医学诊断 不能
And you can't medically rule out
你也无法从医学上排除
the possibility that the defendant pulled the trigger that night, can you, doctor
当晚被告开枪的可能性 是吗 医生
Bingo.
就是这个
No, I cannot rule it out.
不 我不能排除
In fact, while I happen to believe her version of the events,
事实上 在我相信她说法时
I make room for a completely different scenario.
我有另一个完全不同的想法
Which is
是
Well, it's possible she looked into this bedroom,
很可能 她往卧室里看时
saw her husband making love to another woman,
发现丈夫正和另一个女人做♥爱♥
and that threw her into a dissociative state.
让她陷入一种精神分♥裂♥的状态
And in that state,
在这种状态下
she shot them.
她开了枪
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're now saying maybe she killed them
你现在说可能是她杀了人
Well, I believe she found them dead as she says.
我相信她说的 她发现了尸体
But it's possible that she saw them making love,
但是也可能 她看到做♥爱♥场面
went into a dissociative state,
而导致精神分♥裂♥
something we refer to medically as automatism,
医学上我们把这视为机械性行为
and in that state, she may have killed them.
而在这种情况下 她可能杀了他们
Then her brain creates a false memory of something less horrifying to her.
然后大脑产生一段虚假的记忆 让她不至于那么害怕
I have nothing further.
我没别的问题了
Her brain created a false memory
她的大脑产生虚假记忆
Yes, sometimes if a person's actions are so repugnant to them,
是的 有时如果人对自己的行为极度厌恶
they can actually create a false version that is more psychologically acceptable.
他们真的能产生一段精神上更容易 接受的错误影象
And they believe this as the truth
然后他们相信那就是事实
Absolutely.
深信不疑
So it's possible that she committed the murders
所以很可能她犯了谋杀罪
No. Murder suggests an intent she would've been incapable of.
不 谋杀是有企图的 而她不是
If she did this, and I'm not saying that she did,
如果真是她开的枪 我并不是说她有开
she would've likely lost all conscious control.
当时她也可能完全神志不清
She would've acted outside herself.
她就会像变了一个人
And as a defense, her brain would've manufactured this other memory
而出于自我保护 她大脑可能会 产生另外一段记忆
that she walked in and found them already dead.
让她认为当她走进卧室时 发现他们已经死了
Your honor, chambers.
控方要求内庭聆讯
They just, they just backdoored insanity.
他们 他们在用精神错乱做退路
That's an affirmative defense. They did not plead it.
这种肯定性辨词他们都没有提出过
We're not arguing.
我们也没这打算
The witness just testified she lost all conscious control.
证人刚做证说她完全失去意识
That witness was simply called to rehabilitate.
她才刚刚恢复
You were the one who impeached my client's truthfulness.
是你怀疑她证词的真实性
You said that she was feigning her memory loss.
是你说她假装失忆
You went beyond my cross.
你干扰了我的问讯
Your honor, this is a ploy.
法官大人 他们在耍花招
They're trying to sneak in alternative defenses.
他们想造成两可辩护
A, she didn't do it, and B, if she did do it, she was insane.
一 她没做 二 即使做了 也是精神失常
Did you coach the witness to get an insanity
你有教唆被告精神失常吗
I called the witness to rehabilitate, to support her claim of memory loss.
我让被告找医生 来支持她失忆的说法
Knowing full well he believed the possibility
很清楚地知道他会相信这种可能性
that she committed the murders while in a dissociative state.
在那种分♥裂♥状态下 她杀了人
I did not elicit that testimony. He did.
引出这种证词的不是我 是他
Your honor, if we wanted to argue insanity
法官大人 如果我们要以精神错乱做辨词
we simply could've pled it.
我们就会那么做了
Except you don't want to argue it, counsel.
除非你不想争论这一点 律师
You want to argue not guilty and have insanity as a fallback.
你想无罪释放而且想用精神错乱作退路
Two defenses for the price of one.
殊途同归
I'm sure you'll properly instruct against insanity.
我确定你极有可能会反对精神错乱这一点
Yes. And I'm sure the jury will listen.
很对 而且我确定陪审团会听取我的意见
I move for an immediate mistrial.
我要求无效审判
Mr. Shubert, you opened the door on all this with your cross.
Shubert先生 你的交叉问讯引发了这一切
Which was their plan.
他们设下的圈套
Maybe so, but you did the damage.
也许是 但是你把事情搞砸的
I'll give you time to call your own experts, but the case goes on.
我会给你时间传召专家证人 但是案子继续
Mr. Chase, Ms. Colson,
Chase先生 Colson女士
I keep scorecards of all the lawyers who appear before me.
任何出现在我面前的律师我都有本账
Now you're being desperate.
现在你绝望挣扎了
Too much
那么明显
Just a bit.
一点点
I never figured you to place quite such a premium on a kiss.
我从没想到你会那么重视一个吻
A kiss is the promise of what's to come, Tara.
吻是进行下一步的保障 Tara
A kiss is
吻是
the Christmas eve of sex.
平安夜的做♥爱♥
I actually favor
其实我比较喜欢
the Christmas eve
平安夜
of Christmas eve.
单纯地平安夜
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's not the part where the lips actually touch.
不是两唇的接触
It's the part just before that
而是在那之前
when they're so close
那种亲近
when you know it's about to happen.
你知道会发生什么
You can almost feel it,
你几乎都能感觉到
taste it.
品尝到
I like that bit to last forever.
我想让那一刻到永远
Don't you just love to make it last
你不想就这样
forever
到永远
No.
不想
Mr. Shore. I'm sorry.
Shore先生 我很抱歉
There's a man here.
外面有个男人
He says he's delivering gifts for you and Mr. Crane,
他说是给你和Crane先生送礼物来的
and he says it's urgent.
说是急件
Mr. Crane is out of the office.
Crane先生出去了
Gifts
礼物
May I help you
有什么要帮忙的
Are you Alan Shore
你就是Alan Shore
Not if you're a process server.
除非你是送传票的
Shut up
闭嘴
You, shut up
你 闭嘴
Somebody shut down the elevators
把电梯关了
If I hear them go ding, I'm gonna shoot this man on the head.
要是它再叮一下 我就爆了这男的脑袋
Sir, I must tell you, the last time somebody pointed a gun at me,
先生 我必须告诉你 上次有人拿枪指着我
they shot me and it hurt.
他们开了枪而且疼的我
Terribly.
要命啊
You think this is a joke
你以为我开玩笑
You got me arrested
你害我被抓
You got my kids taken away
害的我孩子被带走
My kids are all I've got
孩子是我的全部
Well, it seems you have a gun. Perhaps if you've traded
你拿着枪 如果能做个交易
All right.
好吧
This is between you and me.
这是你我之间的事
You have a hostage.
你已经有个人♥质♥
Everybody else, pick a door and get behind it now.
其他人 找扇门躲后边
Let's clear the floor.
我们清下场
Kill the elevators.
关掉电梯
Kill the phones
切断电♥话♥
Everybody, go into an office, close the door.
所有人 进办公室 关上门
Now.
现在
Let's do it as he says.
我们照他说的做
Okay, Mr. Flores, let's talk.
好了 Flore先生 咱们谈谈
Christmas, it's family.
圣诞节 要全家团圆
I will go to Peru to be with family.
我要回秘鲁和家人团聚
My kid is a part of that.
我的孩子也要去
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表