剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
it's the kind, gentle person who goes on from here,
今天从这离开的 是个善良温顺的人
not the one who swung that skillet.
而不是挥舞着煎锅的暴徒
I promise you with all my heart.
我向你发誓
You don't have to worry about that.
你不必担心
Bernie,
Bernie
through your grief, which I know is very real,
我能体会你悲伤的真切
try to see this as an opportunity.
但试着将它看成一次机会
For once, finally,
终于 有这么一天
you get to live your life free of mother.
你可以摆脱母亲 过自己的生活
Now, international news.
现在是国际新闻
According to the United nations secretary general Kofi Annan,
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥科菲.安♥南♥表示
one in three people in Darfur now requires lifesaving assistance,
三分之一的Darfur人♥民♥急需救助
due to either violence or malnutrition.
因为受到暴♥力♥伤害及营养不良
Efforts to negotiate a peaceful solution to the underlying
和平解决的谈判努力针对潜在
What you doing
你在干吗
Watching the news.
看新闻
CBS just declared Bush the winner.
CBS 刚宣布布♥什♥获胜
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
I see our little case is getting play.
我看见这案子正发生作用
You think it could actually make a difference
你认为它真能改变什么吗
I remember reading when the press went to Bosnia,
我记得媒体到波斯尼亚时
people rejoiced at the sight of American media.
那里的人见到他们都欢欣鼓舞
They figured if word got out, something would be done,
他们相信只要消息传出去 就会有人来干涉
murders and rapes would stop.
来制止那里的谋杀与强♥奸♥
They waited
他们等呀等
and they waited
等呀等
and nobody came.
然而没有人来
Maybe we need Sudan to attack us.
也许苏丹袭击我们就好了
We might fall short as humanitarians, but we're pretty good avengers.
我们或许称不上人道主义者 但至少算是优秀的复仇家
If you don't mind, I'll cling to the idea we're still pretty decent humanitarians.
我坚持认为咱们还是 不错的人道主义者
What's that
那是什么
I don't know. I thought it was from you. I was waiting to open it.
不知道 我以为你送的 我还没打开
It's not from me.
不是我送的
Objects in mirror are bigger than they appear.
镜中的事物比实际要大
He's funny.
他很有趣
He's also trouble, isn't he
他也是个麻烦 不是吗
She's big trouble.
她是个大♥麻♥烦
Did she break your heart
她伤了你的心
She might have.
也许吧
So what
这又怎么样
I've had my heart broken lots of times.
我的心被伤过无数次了
It stings for a minute.
就疼一会儿
I would think it would be fun to have her back.
我会认为她回来 是件很有趣的事
I don't know about you, but when I travel,
不知道你怎么看 但当我旅行时
going to new places isn't always as interesting
去新地方总比不上
as revisiting some of the old ones.
故地重游有意思
What is it that has you so balled up
什么让你这么畏首畏尾
She isn't slipping, that's what.
她没有变老 这是关键
You're worried about her seeing you age
你担心她发现你老了
You might not believe this.
你也许不会相信
But I was once a very remarkable man.
但我曾是个非常出众的男人
Denny.
Denny
Denny.
Denny
You're a remarkable man.
你是个非常出众的男人
Between you and me,
你知我知 我告诉你
that woman is too much for me.
我配不上这个女人
Between you and me,
你知我知
we'll take her.
我们会搞定她的
I'd like that.
我喜欢这个
I'd like that.
我喜欢这个
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表