剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
如果是你指使Alan Shore来帮我
then you better stop You listen.
你最好别再 你听着
I'm still talking. Now I'm talking.
我还没说完 现在是我说
You arrogant old fart, you have a client facing prison time.
你这只傲慢的老肥猪 你的当事人就要坐牢了
You have no right to exalt your ego.
你无权只想着显摆自己
Don't you talk to me in that
不要这么和我说话
Shut up
闭嘴
I am sick of you feeling sorry for yourself and only yourself.
我恶心你一个劲的自顾自怜
It was selfish of you to try this case solo.
你想单打独斗 简直自私自利
Do not start a war with me here.
别在这惹毛我
You may not win it.
你不可能会赢
That's why you brought Shirley back.
所以你才让Shirley回来
To build an alliance
来结成同盟
Guess you're the one who forgot how to piss.
我看你才忘了怎么撒尿
Does it smell right to you
各位觉得合理吗
She had a history of men before my client.
她之前和男人在一起
She never hinted to her best friends that she was anything but heterosexual.
她从没和朋友表示过 自己不喜欢异性
She had an affair with a man after she left my client.
之后她又和男人在一起
Her only fling with homosexuality
她唯一成同性恋的时候
just happened to coincide with the biggest financial windfall of her life.
就正好是她财源滚滚的时候
Suddenly being gay got her money,
突然成了同性恋赚大钱
got her profiled about town in magazines, on tv, as an it girl.
她出现在杂♥志♥电视上 成了时尚
Newfound fame, newfound money, newfound sexual orientation.
有了名声 有了金钱 有了新的性取向
Does it smell right to you
你们觉得正常吗
In order to make a cause of action for fraud,
要证明欺诈行为
one must prove that he or she relied on the fraud to his or her own detriment.
就必须证明他或她被这个行为伤害
Now, after partnering with my client,
在和我的当事人搭档后
Ms. Rogers' financial and professional fortunes soared.
Ms. Rogers财运事业都平步青云
She benefited.
她获益匪浅
In fact, one might even say, considering
事实上 甚至可以说
the media coverage of this lawsuit,
单看媒体对本案的关注
that she's actually benefiting from the breakup,
她在分手中也得益不少
because as any P.R. professional knows, there's no such thing as bad publicity.
做公♥关♥的人都知道 新闻炒作百利而无一害
But if you're determined to get hung up on the issue
但是如果你们纠缠于
is Tracey Green gay or not, did she really love Stephanie or not,
Tracey Green是不是同性恋 她是否真爱过Stephanie
consider Stephanie's own testimony.
请想想Stephanie自己的证词吧
When I asked her during the relationship
当我问到她
as she was living it,
那段时间
did she feel that Tracey loved her
她是否感到Tracey真的爱她
And she answered yes.
她的回答是肯定的
But now in the wake of hurt and heartbreak,
但想到被伤害和心痛
she offers a different answer.
她又给了相反的回答
Which version do you find more reliable
你们觉得哪个答案更可信
Anything
有结果了吗
No, they're still deliberating.
没有 他们还在讨论
What's this I haven't the slightest idea.
这是什么 不知道
Your secretary said you'd want it sooner rather than later.
你秘书说你希望尽快拿到
What is it
这是什么
It's nothing. It's just another case I'm working on.
没什么 是另一个案子的
Do I have to convince you of the danger of prescribing non-approved drugs
相信不用再多说 使用未经许可药物的危险
Defrauding overweight people with diet gimmicks is a billion-dollar industry,
欺骗肥胖人士服用减肥药 是条敛财之道
and now we're going to let doctors get in on the racket
我们难道要让医生也掺和进来
and say it's okay to sell black-market pills under the table
还默认偷售黑市药品是可以的
It's precisely because physicians have
恰恰是因为医师
such an influence over their patients
对病人们有绝对的影响力
that we demand that drugs be approvedby the FDA.
所以我们要求药物必须通过FDA许可
But this doctor decided he shouldn't be held to that.
但是这个医生不愿受约束
This doctor figured he's above the law.
这个医生认为他凌驾于法律
This doctor is the equivalent of a drug dealer
这个医生就像药贩子
selling cocaine in an alleyway,
在巷子里卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥一样
and he should be punished accordingly.
他理应得到应有的惩处
I thought I was closing. I'm first chair.
是我来结案呈词 我主你副
You got to ask all the questions. Objection.
发问全由你来的 反对
Your honor, these two have tried to trivialize the severity of this case
法官大人 这两人扰乱法庭肃穆
with their Abbott and Costello routine, but it's an insult to this court.
他们一唱一和很搞笑 但这是对庭审的侮辱
Your honor, it's only fair I get to do something here.
法官大人 这是庭审剩下的 我唯一能做的事了
Mr. Shore, the court is anything but amused.
Mr. Shore 法庭是神圣庄严的地方
I'm not.. No, I, I got it.
我没有 不 有了 有办法了
We'll split it.
我们上下半场
You go first.
你先来
Fine.
好的
Okay, first, this big deal about FDA approval
Okay 首先 这桩关于FDA认证的案子
doctors prescribe medications every day for uses the FDA never considered.
医生每天开着FDA还未认可的药物
Aspirin, for years, has been used to prevent and treat heart attacks.
阿司匹林 用于预防心脏病很多年了
Did the FDA ever test for that No.
FDA认证过吗 没有
It was sanctioned only as a pain reliever until recently.
直到最近它才被批准作为止痛药
Beta-blockers are prescribed for migraines with no FDA approval.
β-受体阻滞药医治偏头痛 没有经过FDA许可
We take anti-convulsants for pain, for bipolar disorders.
我们用抗惊厥药止痛 治疗两极紊乱
Antidepressants for insomnia, steroids for cancer.
抗抑郁药治疗失眠 类固醇治疗癌症
People in this country are getting prescriptions by the thousands
这个国家的人每天从医生那里
every day from their doctors for treatments the FDA never signed off on.
得到上千张FDA从未许可过的处方
And what about the FDA
那么FDA呢
David Graham, a drug reviewer with the agency,
David Graham 药物评论家
just testified before congress that the FDA is, I quote,
向国会证实FDA 原句是
virtually incapable of protecting America from unsafe drugs.
“实际上是不能保护 美国人♥民♥远离危险药物”
The FDA is broken, folks.
朋友们 FDA是无用的
Raise your hand if you agree, except those of you on vioxin.
同意的请举手 除了在吃vioxin的
Objection.The FDA's own point man said to congress
反对 FDA的重要人物对国会说
that we are currently facing the single greatest drug safety catastrophe
我们现在面对的是历史上
in the history of the world.
最巨大的药物安全灾难
So who, then, is there to protect the patient
那么 究竟谁在保护病人
Who is there to protect Mr. Harrison
谁在保护Mr. Harrison
His doctor.
他的医生
My client had a medication that could save his patient's life.
我的当事人开的处方 能救病人的性命
He wasn't going to wait nine years for approval from a broken, ineffective agency.
他不再白等九年 等一个无用的低效的机构来证明
This is life or death, for god's sake.
生死攸关 看在上帝的份上
Life or death.
生死攸关
I'm at risk for Alzheimer's.
我会变成老年痴呆
I've got some sort of plaque going on inside my brain.
我的脑子里有什么病变
My memory
我的记忆
I might have met some of you before. I wouldn't know.
我可能见过你们某些人 但我不会记得
What you wouldn't know is what it feels like to be
你们无法体会那种感觉
losing it, to be
失去它 变得
feel
感觉
to be slipping.
渐渐不行了
There's a prescription drug
有一种处方药
dextroamphetamine.
右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
It's very big on the black market.
在黑市上用量很大
It's used by college kids to bone up for exams.
大学生用它来通过考试
I've been taking it.
我也吃这个
I don't know how it works,
我不清楚原理
but you get your memory back.
但你找回了记忆
It reintroduces you to your vocabulary,
帮你记住单词
helps with mental arithmetic, facial recognition, overall productivity.
帮你加快心算 帮你认人 一切的能力
Basically
基本上
you get your brain back.
基本上你的脑子回来了
And no FDA or any other agency is gonna
没有FDA或任何机构
tell me I don't have the right to get back my brain.
说我无权找回我的脑子
No government or, or court is gonna tell me,
没有政♥府♥或法庭
order me to continue losing my mind.
会命令我继续失去记忆
I agree with the prosecutor.
我同意控方
His claim that desperate people will try desperate measures.
他说绝望的人会做绝望的事
So what
那又怎样
Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict
陪审团是否达成一致
Yes, we have, your honor. We have, your honor.
是的 法官阁下 是的 法官阁下
What say you In the matter of Rogers vs. Green
结论是 Rogers 对 Green一案
In the matter of the commonwealth of Massachusetts vs. Dr. Robert Mclean
麻省对Robert Mclean医生一案
we the jury find in favor of the defendant.
陪审团判定辩方胜诉
We find the defendant Dr. Robert Mclean
我们判定Robert Mclean医生
not guilty.
无罪
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I want to thank you for your service.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表