剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Roberta's mad at me. Sweetheart, can you feel it
Roberta在生我气 亲爱的 你感觉到了吗
I'm not mad.
我没生气
I just wonder, with only two days left,
我是认为现在只剩两天了
this is the most optimal use of your time,
这应该是最理想的安排
especially since we're missing vital one-on-one interface
尤其我们错过了在芬威走廊
with the swing voters at the Faneuil hall event Roberta
与中间选民面对面的重要机会
Roberta, plenty of time for all that.
Roberta Roberta 时间足够
We'll just be here 20 minutes.
我们在这里只待20分钟
Then we'll need to get you straight down
然后你要直接去港口
to the harbor for the EPA announcement,
参加美国环保署的公告发布
which will have crews from every local station.
所有当地电视台都会到场
Cable news
有线新闻
Probably make tomorrow's Globe above the fold.
还能上明天环球的显目位置
So 20 minutes, right
那么就20分钟 是吗
Yes. 20 minutes.
是的 20分钟
You know, that's another thing. Who the hell is Alan Shore
还有件事 这Allan Shore究竟是谁
Alan Hello, Samantha.Alan.
你好 Samantha
Samantha Fleming Samantha Fleming, this is Tara Wilson.
这是Tara Wilson
Hello.Pleasure.
很荣幸
Do you get any sleep at all
你睡过会儿吗
Yes, about three hours a night.
晚上睡了3小时吧
20 minutes.
20分钟
Jack, don't you think I should be part of the meeting
Jack 难道我不参加会议
No, Samantha and I will take this one alone.
不 就我和Samantha
Oh.
Oh
The accusations were shocking.
这些指控令人震惊
Money laundering,
洗黑钱
tax evasion,
逃税
obstruction of justice
妨碍司法公正
the verdict, guilty on all counts.
所有罪名 均被裁定成立
And now, believe it or not,
现在 无论你相信与否
Jack Fleming Jack Fleming wants to be our next mayor.
想要成为我们下任市长
Ask yourself, would you rather have a candidate with convictions,
所以请问问自己 是选一个有信念的候选人
or a candidate who's been convicted
还是一个被定罪的候选人
Paid for by the committee to re-elect mayor Thomas Snyder.
由Thomas Snyder竞选委员会录制
In your defense,
拍个报复广♥告♥
I suppose black and white makes us all look a bit like Moe Howard.
黑白片里我们都会像Moe Howard
Well, it gets me ticked off every time I see the damn thing.
每次看到这种烂事我就生气
And there's not a word of truth in it.
而且那全是在胡言乱语
But apparently, that doesn't matter.
可很显然 这无关紧要
You know what I've got three Harvard law professors
我有三个哈佛法学教授
and a former U.S. attorney on my campaign steering committee,
和一个前联邦检查官 在战略筹备委员会里
all saying that there is no way
他们全都认为不可能
that I can get that ad yanked off the air, so
让这广♥告♥就此消失 所以
I doubt if you've got a silver bullet here, Al, no offense.
我很怀疑你会有什么妙计 AL 无意冒犯
Alan Alan. None taken.
我不介意
The ad is completely false.
这广♥告♥根本是虚构的
Jack was never convicted of those charges.
Jack从没被定过那些罪
It was a third-generation family real estate trust.
那是个牵涉三代人的不动产托管案
He was a passive beneficiary,
他只是被动受益人
a victim of a trustee whose greed got the trust prosecuted,
被那个贪婪的托管人牵连而已
not Jack personally.
不是Jack本人的错
I know you can help us.
我相信你能帮到我们
You should feel flattered, Alan.
Alan 你应该感到高兴
My wife seems to hold you in very high esteem.
看来我妻子对你的评价很高
And I her.
我对她也一样
As you know, in college,
你要知道在大学的时候
not a day went by that I didn't long to sleep with you.
我无时无刻不想跟你上♥床♥
I hope I'm not being inappropriate.
希望没有太失礼
As a matter of fact, you are.
事实上你有
Then my apologies.
那我道歉
When you spoke about truth a moment ago,
刚刚你说的真♥相♥
I guess I mistook that as a preference for full disclosure.
我听着倒像是事迹败露
Uh, boys, we don't have time for this.
Uh 没时间了
Alan, I know it's gonna be tough to get an injunction on this thing
Alan 我知道申请法♥院♥禁令有难度
You've read the First amendment then.
看来你读过第一修正案了
Three days ago, we had a double-digit lead.
三天前 我们还有两位数的领先优势
Then they put this thing on the air,
然后他们就散布这个
and our overnight polls dropped six points in 72 hours.
昨晚的民♥意♥调查显示 我们的支持率72小时内就跌了6点
If we don't move fast, we're going to lose,
我们如果再不行动 就要输了
all because of this late hit.
就因为这些攻击
These lies.
这些谎言
Please help us.
帮帮我们
Let me see if I understand this.
我没理解错的话
In college, you longed to have sex with her.Yes.
大学时你就盼着跟她上♥床♥ 是的
You ached to feel her naked body pressed up against yours.
你渴望她赤身裸体压在你身上
Yes, well said.
嗯 说得不错
And yet, nothing between the two of you ever happened.
但最后你们居然什么都没发生
We suffered from bad timing.
我们经历了一段糟糕的时光
You're wondering if that's our destiny,
你有时会想 这就是命运吧
yours and mine 20 years of unrequited foreplay.
你的 我的 20年不求回报的前戏
Is that what you want
那就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want
那就是你想要的吗
Mr. Shore Well, it just seems that our timing might also Mr. Shore
我俩或许也能
I saw you in the conference room with Jack Fleming.
我看到你和Jack Fleming在会议室
What were you two doing
你俩在干什么
Tai chi, actually.
打太极
I hope it is clear to you
我希望你清楚
that it would be an unacceptable conflict of interest
你代理Jack Fleming的任何事宜
for you to represent Jack Fleming in any matter.
都将是不可容忍♥的利益冲突
This firm is extremely close to mayor Snyder.
这家公♥司♥和Snyder市长亲密无间
Then this firm should take a shower, don't you think
所以公♥司♥更要跟他撇清关系 你说呢
He is a callous, smug, and brutish man
他是个冷血 粗俗 自以为是的人
who hates the poor and abuses the powerless.
他憎恶穷♥人♥ 欺凌弱势
You're not following me.
你没明白我的意思
We earn a great deal of money working for the city,
我们能在这座城市赚大钱
due primarily to mayor Snyder's goodwill.
完全仰仗Snyder市长的支持
One would think that was obvious.
这是人人都该知道的
One would.
会知道的
Well
好吧
now I have to take the case.
现在我必须接这案子了
Now, I'm gonna ask you a series of
现在 我要询问一连串的
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Why did you just say that
为什么这么说
Well, isn't that how you guys usually begin a mental status examination,
你们检查精神状况时 不都是先试探对方
by determining if the subject knows his own name
知不知道自己名字的吗
Well, yes.
没错
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Got it.
知道了
And who am I, Mr. Crane
那么我是谁呢 Mr. Crane
You are Dr. Thomas H. Lee, neurologist.
你是Dr. Thomas H. Lee 神经科医生
Good.
很好
Can you tell me what day of the week this is Monday,
能告诉我今天星期几吗 星期一
and a particularly crisp and beautiful one, too, I might add.
多说一句 还是个充满活力又美丽的日子
Good. And who is the current president of the United states
很好 那么现在的美国总统是谁
That would be Ernest Borgnine.
本该是Ernest Borgnine
I'll bet you get lunatics in here every day
我打赌在这里 你每天会都遇到疯子
that say that stuff for real, right
所以你的问题是认真的 对吗
The current president of the United states is George Walker Bush,
现任美国总统是George Walker Bush
son to George Herbertwalker Bush,
父亲是George Herbertwalker Bush
whose father was the late united states senator Prescott Bush,
而老Bush的父亲是从耶鲁肄业的
who was an undergraduate at Yale,
已故参议员Prescott Bush
once wrestled my father in the nude,
他跟我父亲裸摔过
but that's a story for another day.
那是另外一个故事了
Let's stick to the issues at hand.
让我们回到你手上的问题吧
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Flight risk
潜逃
Your honor, my client can barely walk.
法官大人 我委托人走路都有困难
He weighs 300 pounds and suffers from acute rheumatoid arthritis.
他重300磅 还有急性风湿性关节炎
Plus, I think I got a touch of the gout, judge.
而且 我想我还得了痛风 法官
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表