剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
you have no obligation to pull over and help.
你没有义务停车去帮他
But if you do pull over, you incur a duty to complete that rescue.
但一旦你停车 那你就有义务去完成救助
The theory being other would-be rescuers pass by,
因为其他本愿 帮忙的人会走开
thinking help is already on the scene.
他们认为已经 有人去帮忙了
And
所以
The United states has declared a war on terrorism.
美国向恐♥怖♥主♥义♥宣战
We've talked the talk when it comes to Sudan,
当恐♥怖♥主♥义♥降临到苏丹 我们也如此声明
we've even given financial aid.
甚至提供了经济援助
Our theory of law would be analogous.
我们适用的法律原理是类似的
Other countries have stayed out,
其他国家都袖手旁观
thinking America's stepping in when we're not.
认为美国已经介入 而事实却不是
It's not a winner.
这不足以打赢官司
But perhaps colorable enough to sue and make noise.
但够我们起诉 闹腾一番
Go draft the complaint.
去起草诉状吧
And
还有呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Lori Colson, you slut.
Lori Colson 你这小荡♥妇♥
How are you, Shirley
你好吗 Shirley
Old. Rich.
年老 富有
You look great.
你看起来很不错
So, who are we sleeping with
现在和谁上♥床♥呢
Oh, usual suspects.
噢 还那几个
You back for good
回来有什么好事
Just for bad.
全是麻烦事
Wanna grab a beer later and do a little debriefing
晚点喝一杯聊聊
Love it.
乐意至极
You look awesome, by the way.
你看起来也棒极了
I know.
我知道
I certainly don't mind him talking to you.
我当然不介意他和你谈
Look, he already has.
你瞧 他已经这么做了
But if I let him take a polygraph
但如果我让他接受测谎呢
Come on, I could be sued for malpractice.
拜托 我会被追究失职的
How is it exactly you came to be here, Mr. Shore
你到底怎么会在这的 Mr.Shore
I drove.
开车来的
Bernie's a friend, I'm here as his friend.
Bernie是我朋友 我作为朋友过来
And since I am a lawyer, look, come on,
不过既然我是律师 你看
there's no sign of a struggle.
没有打斗的痕迹
She slipped and fell,
她滑倒了
and hit her head on either the table or counter or stool, floor.
头撞到了桌子 柜子 或是凳子 地上
Your experts will figure it out.
你们的专家会发现的
He'd like to go to the hospital to be with his mother.
他现在想去医院陪妈妈
Can I tell him he can do that
我能告诉他 可以这么做吗
Tell him not to leave the jurisdiction.
告诉他别离开我们的管辖
I heard some of that. Do they suspect me
我听到了些 他们怀疑我吗
It's crossed their minds.
他们这么想过
Well, you should know that
这个 你该知道
if you're gonna pass yourself off as my friend
如果你想一直以朋友的身份出现
You did that, Bernie.
是你说的 Bernie
You should know that my friends call me Bernard.
你该知道朋友都叫我Bernard
Ah, so I guess that would make me your special friend.
哦 那我就是你特别的朋友
Tell me, Bernie,
告诉我 Bernie
what exactly became of the skillet
那只煎锅现在究竟怎样了
You weren't expecting them to throw a parade for you, were you
你没指望他们夹道欢迎你 对吧
No, but if I get too much resistance,
是的 但如果抵抗太厉害
I assume I'm permitted to bring my big broom out of the closet.
我柜子里的大扫帚就能出动了
Is that how you get around, on your big broom
你就是这么四处晃的 骑着扫帚
Shirley, this is Alan Shore.
Shirley 这是Alan Shore
We've met.Yes, Shirley was in the men's room earlier.
我们见过了 是的 Shirley早先在男洗手间
Inspecting his fixtures.
检查他的装备
I'm a micromanager.
我事必躬亲
Mr. Shore
Mr. Shore
I thought you were going to the hospital.
我以为你去了医院
I did. We have a little problem.
我去过了 有点小问题
Excuse me, I have a client.
抱歉 我这有个客户
Maybe we can catch up later, Shirley.
我们下次接着聊 Shirley
Good. You can tell me about your products.
没问题 到时你可以介绍你的设备
An excellent lawyer.
一位出色的律师
If I determine he should go
如果我决定他走人
he goes.
他就得走
She's vegetative.
她现在是植物人
The doctors think it's 50/50 if she'll come out of it.
医生说她醒过来的机会有一半
In the meantime, and, uh,
同时
I say this with a heavy heart.
说这些我心情沉重
Of course.
当然
My mother used to be a Christian scientist, as did I.
我母亲曾经是 基♥督♥科学教派信徒 我也是
She hasn't been one for years.
她已很多年不信教了
But I
但是我
I let it slip out to the doctors that she recently rededicated herself to the faith.
我透露给医生说 她最近又重拾信仰
And they've made inquiries
他们就问了些
as to her position on medical treatment.
关于她的治疗意愿
I really don't think she would want to be on a respirator,
我相信她不愿意 依靠人工呼吸器
as much as it pains me to admit.
尽管这样说我很心痛
You let it slip out that your mother is a born-again Christian scientist
你告诉别人 你母亲是个回归信仰的基♥督♥徒
May I ask, did your mother rededicate herself to Christian science
能否告诉我 你母亲回归基♥督♥教科学派
before or after you hit her on the head with the skillet
在你用煎锅砸她脑袋前还是后
I don't appreciate that question.
我不喜欢这个问题
What are you asking me for, Bernie
你要我做什么 Bernie
Again, as much as it pains me,
真的 这样我真的很痛心
I'd like you to safeguard her religious freedom.
我希望你维护我母亲的信仰自♥由♥
We filed last night. U.S. Attorney's office didn't waste any time.
我们昨晚递交了 美国联邦检察官办公室反应迅速
They brought a 12-B-6. Sovereign immunity.
他们提出12-B-6 主♥权♥豁免
Mm-hmm, this may be our one day in court.
嗯 我们在庭上只能坚持一天
And therefore, our one day to make noise.
也是制♥造♥舆♥论♥唯一的一天
We've put out a release. There should be media in the room.
我们会放出消息 到时候媒体会到场
Can you join for the motion I'd like to make a big showing.
你能来吗 我希望场面够隆重
Should we get Denny
需要Denny吗
Maybe not that big.
这还不至于
It'll help to have him at the table.
有他在会有帮助
Shirley, I want you to think back and tell me
Shirley 回忆一下然后告诉我
who is the best attorney you have ever seen in court.
谁是你在法庭上见过的 最棒的律师
Me.
我
We need to survive a 12-B-6 on a pretty untenable claim.
我们要用个很难辩护 的论点对抗12-B-6
How would you feel about joining us for oral arguments
你愿意参加法庭辩论吗
What's the claim
具体是什么
We're suing the United states government
我们状告美国政♥府♥
for the genocide that's taking place in Sudan.
基于发生在苏丹的种族清洗
What's so untenable about that
那有什么难的
And this is why I love her.
这就是我喜欢她的地方
Alan, we're making a show of force in a high-profile matter.
Alan 我们要在一个 案子中高调露面
Could we trouble you to join us for a motion this morning
能麻烦今早加入我们吗
I'd love to.
我很想去
But, see, I have a client who hit his mother on the head with a skillet.
但你看 我有个当事人 用煎锅砸了母亲脑袋
We're trying to take her off life support.
我们正努力切断 她的生命维持系统
And the police have brought some nuisance action to try
但有警♥察♥讨厌的阻碍
to keep her breathing, buggers that they are.
想让她活下去 这帮混♥蛋♥
By the way, my fixtures remain available for further inspection.
我的设备随时 恭候你的进一步检查
Paul.
Paul
He's funny.
他很有趣
Denny, may we borrow your prowess for a motion this morning
Denny 能否劳驾你参加今早的案子
Why did you bring Shirley Schmidt back here
你为什么把Shirley Schmidt叫回来
Because we need her.
因为我们需要她
Well, then, go borrow her prowess.
那就去劳驾她吧
It was a betrayal.
这是背叛
Calling her back here says I'm not enough.
让她回来 就是说我不够格
Can you get that
你能理解吗
I can.
我明白
Then why did you do it
那为什么
You're not enough.
你不够格
I still matter, my friend.
我还是有分量的 我的朋友
Yes, you do,
是的 你确实是
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表