剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Just let me understand this.
如你所说
The basis of your claim is that my client faked her sexual orientation
你认为我的当事人 在性取向上骗了你
for the sole purpose of getting you to fall in love with her
目的仅仅是为了 让你爱上她
so she could move into your home and business and steal your clients.
这样就能进入你的家 你的事业 偷走你的客户
Yes.When, in fact, it wasn't only your business.
是的 事实上 这不只是你的事业
You built it up together over the two years.
是你们两年中♥共♥同建立的
I founded the company,
我创办了公♥司♥
and most of the clients that she left with were mine.
她带走的大部分客户也是我的
Now, Ms. Rogers, as business partners, as a couple, you two were quite prominent.
Ms. Rogers 作为拍档 作为恋人 你俩都很杰出
Isn't that right Your photos were constantly in the Globe or Boston magazine,
没错吧 你的照片经常出现在 环球 或 波士顿 杂♥志♥上
being called the new it girls.
被誉为漂亮女人
You two got more publicity than your clients.
你俩在公开场合露面 比你们的客户还要多
It worked to the clients' benefit as well,
这对客户同样有好处
so I don't see your point.
我不明白你想说什么
Well, my point is that you two got a lot of publicity together as a couple.
我想说你们俩 经常恩爱的出现在公众场合
Business just went through the roof.
而生意也好得惊人
Even if you were defrauded, it wasn't exactly to your financial detriment.
即使你真的被骗了 也谈不上经济损失
It was certainly to my detriment when she left.
她离开的确给我带来了损失
Well, but even so, you make more money now than you
就算如此 你现在赚的
did before even meeting Tracey, so how could you have been hurt
比认识Tracey前多得多 怎么能算被伤害呢
How have I been hurt
我怎么能算被伤害
She caused me to fall in love with her. That
她让我爱上她 那
That's what this is really about, isn't it, Ms. Rogers
那才是问题所在 对吗 Ms. Rogers
This isn't a business dispute. This is a domestic one.
这不是经济纠纷 而是你们的家务事
Did she break your heart Objection.
她让你心碎了吗 反对
I'll allow it.
继续
Did she break your heart
她让你心碎了吗
Yes.
是的
You were in love with her.
你爱上了她
Now, Ms. Rogers
现在 Ms. Rogers
during the two years that you were together with my client,
和我的委托人 共同度过的两年里
do you feel that she was in love with you
你觉得她爱你吗
Yes.
是的
Obviously, should I get a criminal conviction,
很明显 难道我该认罪
that will only make it easier for the AMA to take away my medical license.
那只会让美国医学会轻松的 吊销我的行医执照
Well, you're gonna lose your license, Bob,
你执照保住不了 Bob
so I wouldn't worry about it. Why
所以我压根不考虑这个 为什么
There are many doctors out there prescribing medication the FDA hasn't approved for
外面有一大堆医生 开的处方药是未经FDA许可的
Can I stop you
打断一下
Don't be self-righteous. It's annoying.
别想当然了 让人很不爽
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
What are you doing here
你来做什么
You asked me to second chair, Denny. Remember
你让我来帮忙的 Denny 记得吗
Alan Shore.Bob Mclean.
Alan Shore.Bob Mclean
Alan.
Alan.
I never asked you to second chair. Sure you did, Denny.
我从没叫你帮忙 你肯定有 Denny.
You said you were trying the case
你说你接了个案子
Solo.
单干
I said solo.
我说了单干
Well, I thought you asked for backup, so I guess one of us is losing our mind.
反正我记得你要了后援 所以我们有一个失忆了
What do you mean by that
你什么意思
Denny, I'm here.
Denny 我在这里
As you know, I'm starved for criminal work.
如你所知 我对案子充满饥渴
I want to do this alone.
我想一个人解决
Is this about proving something
是为了证明什么吗
You said tell Shirley.
你曾说要转告Shirley
Is this about proving to Shirley Schmidt you han't slipped
是为了向Shirley Schmidt证明 你还行是吗
Excuse me. I'm in a meeting.
不好意思 我在开会
Denny, I don't have time to say this nicely,
Denny 我没时间委婉地表达
so I'm just gonna say it with all the rough edges.
所以我有话直说了
This is a criminal proceeding. That man's liberty could be at stake.
这是个刑事案 这个男人的自♥由♥危在旦夕
I'm jumping in second chair to cover his ass,
我主动献身来保全他
and, yes, possibly yours as well.
还有 就是 保全你
Could it be possible she's doing this for the publicity
她这么做会不会是炒作
Suing me
告我
Well, call me a cynic, but for two years, you're the it girls.
可能是我偏见 可两年来你们是潮流
You're Boston's top publicists.
是波士顿最红的公众人物
Business starts to wane,
事业开始走下坡
you leave, she's suddenly not the flavor of the month.
你离开了 她突然间不再风靡一时
She sues you, presto, hot copy is the split girls all over again.
她告了你 一转眼 单飞女人又成热点
For the cost of attorney and filing fee, she's featured on every news cast.
比起诉讼费和律师费 她的形象充斥在新闻里
As much as she loves the limelight, Stephanie's honorable.
她喜欢引人注目 属于Stephanie的荣耀
I wonder.
我猜也是非颠倒
Is there a reason you keep looking at me like that
为什么你那样盯着我
Like what
什么样
I make you nervous.
我让你紧张了
You need to get over that.
你得克服
So how many men have you been with
你跟多少男人交往过
Why are you asking
你干吗问这个
I asked her because she's going to be asked on the stand
我问她因为 在庭上她也会被问到
why she has such a hard time giving me a straight answer.
为什么她不能直截了当的回答
However
然而
It's because
这是因为
I have doubts that she really is one.
我怀疑她是否真的是
A homosexual.
同性恋
Yes.
是的
And are these doubts based on the plaintiff's evidence
这些怀疑是因为原告的证据
or your own scientific compass
还是你个人的想法
Is she attracted to you, Brad
Brad 她被你迷住了
She might be.
可能是吧
What
怎么了
Why is it men
为什么男人
I mean, is it the idea of losing one to the other side,
我是说 你是不想输给另一个女人
or is it since you have feelings for her, you're anxious to believe it's mutual
还是你对她有感觉 于是你期望她也有
You see
你看
you sucker me with this buddy talk, get me to reveal my feelings,
你总用话来套我 让我吐露心声
and when I do, you punish me with them.
我真说了 你又拿它来刺我
I thought you were attracted to me.
我还觉得 自己迷住你了呢
You don't want to go there.
别再说了
Even so, to be forgotten so easily, and for a homosexual
就算这样 要忘记也容易 可如果是同性恋
is there something taped to my forehead that says mock me
我额头上贴着:请嘲笑我吗
Isn't coffee a lovely drug
咖啡真是种诱人的毒药
I love brain stimulants, don't you
我喜欢它们刺♥激♥大脑 你们呢
Catherine PipeNUh, Catherine Pipe.
Brad chase.
Brad Chase
Brad chase. You're defending the lesbian.
Brad Chase 替拉拉辩护的那个
Hi. I'm Lori Colson. We haven't officially met.
Hi 我是Lori Colson 我们还没正式介绍过
Hello, dear. Catherine Piper.
Hello 亲爱的 Catherine Piper
For the future, I don't really appreciate comments about my hair.
还有 我不喜欢你评论我的头发
Oh. I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just trying to make conversation,
我只想随便找个话题
and I assumed you wouldn't want me to go anywhere near your eyebrows.
而且我猜如果评论你眉毛那 你会更不乐意
I tried diets, all of them.
我吃减肥药 无数种
I exercised.
我锻炼
I'd gone on fen-phen years ago,
几年前我还用过芬 芬类减肥药
and that helped a little,
但是都收效甚微
but mainly, I just kept getting bigger.
关键是 我还在不断的变胖
And at some point, the defendant mentioned a new drug.
于是 被告建议了一种新药
Yes. I forgot how he said he had access to it,
是的 我忘记他说药怎么来的
but basically, he said he had this new drug,
但他说自己有这种新药
not on the market yet called Ramonibend,
还没上市 叫Ramonibend
and studies showed how it could help people lose weight.
研究表明它有助于减肥
Desperate as I was, I just said yes.
我已经绝望了 我就说好的
He sold you this drug in his office.
他在办公室里给你这药
Yes, and he told me not to tell anyone
是的 还让我别说出去
because he said it was illegal for him to be giving it to me.
因为他说了这是违法的
Thank you, Mr. Harrison.
谢谢你 Mr. Harrison
I can't help but notice you're really fat.
我忍♥不住想说你实在很胖
Yes.
是的
You been fatter Much.
你更胖了 胖了很多
Drug worked.Huge.
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表