剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
I was going for a mistrial.
我想要一个无效审判
Well, you didn't get one, did you
但是你得不到 是吧
All you did was alienate them and undermine me in the process.
你的所作所为只是疏远陪审团 顺便毁谤我个人
Do you want to go to prison
你想进监狱吗
Lady, I'm going to prison.
小姐 我是进定了
I shot a cop.
我打死了一个警♥察♥
No doubt I'm going to prison.
牢是坐定了
The only real living I got left is in this trial business,
我这辈子就剩下这场审判了
and I'm happy to stretch it out forever.
我很乐意永远地折腾下去
You think this is some game for you, to have your last joyride
你认为这是场游戏 让你最后耍一把
I killed a man, miss Colson.
Colson小姐 我杀了一个人
And I see his widow sitting in there, and I see his kids.
我看到他的遗孀坐在那 我也看到了他的孩子
I know this ain't no game.
我知道这不是游戏
Son
孩子
if I might ask
如果我能问一句
why did you call her fleshy
为什么你说她肉太多
I was just trying to humanize her.
我只是想幽默她一下
Juries don't like beautiful women.
陪审团不喜欢漂亮的女士
You think I'm fleshy
你认为我肉多吗
Is there any deal to be made here, a plea
现在还能做成什么交易吗 比如协议
They don't need to deal, Warren. You confessed.
他们不需要什么交易 Warren 你已经认罪了
Another curious strategic move.
现在什么都是徒劳
I only confessed because they tricked me.
我认罪是因为他们耍了我
What do you mean, they tricked you
你什么意思 他们耍了你
They got the doctor to tell me I was about to die,
他们让医生对我说我快死了
and then they sent in this cop undercover
然后他们派了个卧底警♥察♥
pretending to be the hospital chaplain,
假装成医院的牧师
and he laid it on thick with the whole confess thy sins
对我说生前不坦白所有罪过
or there's no heaven for me.
死后不能上天堂
They told you you were dying to get you to confess
他们骗你说你快死了 来让你认罪
Yeah.
嗯
And then he pointed to me, right in open court.
然后他就在庭上指着我
What'd you do
你怎么做的
I just tried to sit straight and undaunted.
我只是尽量坐得笔直 显得无所畏惧
The chief witness for the prosecution, you know.
我是公诉的主要证人 你知道的
Isn't it exciting
那不是很刺♥激♥吗
It is.
的确
I
我
I even invited a few of my friends to, you know, come watch.
我甚至请了我的一些朋友 你了解的 来旁听
You did It's silly, I know, but this is the first time
你真的这样做了 这是很蠢 但是这是我生平第一次
I've been at the center of, of anything.
受到所有人的关注
I'm sure you'll do fine.
我相信你能做得很好
Really Mm.
真的吗 是的
Yeah. I, I don't think I'll get too nervous.
是的 我 我想我会太紧张的
I take beta blockers for anxiety.
我服用阻滞剂来缓解忧虑
Retail must be very stressful.
零售业压力肯定很大
Yes, but I love it.
是的 但是我就是喜欢
Listen, um, you're probably wondering why I asked you to lunch.
可能你会想为什么我请你吃午饭
I just
我只是
I, I don't meet too many women.
我 我没有交往过很多女人
It's not what you think, I swear.
我发誓不是像你想的那样
I'm not about to ask you out on a date or anything,
我不是想跟你约会什么的
but I did want to tell you
但是我很想告诉你
how much last night meant to me.
昨晚对我来说是多么有意义
What did it mean We drank beer.
有什么意义 我们就一起喝了啤酒
Sally
Sally
for, for a beautiful woman to talk to me
一个漂亮的女士和我说话
for three hours as if
那3个小时就好象
I were an interesting person,
我真的是一个有趣的人
as if my life were interesting
就好象我的人生真的那么有趣
That meant something to me.
那对我来说意义重大
That's really all I wanted to say. I,
我想说的是 我
I'm grateful.
我很感激
Cheers.
干杯
Denny.
Denny
I need you at 12:30. It'll take five minutes, tops.
你12点半过来一下 最多5分钟就好
I need to trade a little on your prominence, your heft.
我需要一点你的气魄 你的威势
What do you want me to do
你想我做什么
I don't want you to do anything or say anything.
啥都不说 啥都不做
I just want you to be.
只要你在就行
Be all that you can be.
只要做你自己
One of the few, the proud.
一句话 骄傲
You don't want me to say anything
你不需要我说什么吗
Just those two little words that tend to shock and awe.
只要那两个词就能让人敬畏了
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
Feel free to mock me all you want, but don't you dare ridicule our troops.
你可以尽情的嘲笑我 不过你休想侮辱我们的团队
Just so I'm clear, I should feel free to mock you.
确认一下 我可以尽情嘲笑你是吧
He basically said that he panicked.
他说过那时他完全慌了
His next conviction was strike three.
再次定罪就会满三次
He'd be looking at a life sentence, and he just panicked.
他将面临终生监禁 所以他慌了
And by panicked, you mean
说到慌了 你是指
he reached under the seat, retrieved the weapon,
他伸到座位下 拿起武器
and shot the officer.
对着警员开枪
He told you he shot officer Deveraux
他告诉你说他开枪打了Deveraux警官吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
He asked me to forgive him,
他请求我宽恕他
and he asked god to forgive him.
而且请求上帝宽恕他
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警官
Your honor, at this time, I would
法官大人 现在我想
Sit
坐下
Just to remind the jury,
我只想提醒陪审团
at the time my client said all of this to you,
我当事人在告诉你这一切的时候
he thought he was dying.
他觉得自己快死了
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
And he thought you were the hospital chaplain
而他认为你是医院的牧师
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你 警官
That's it
就这样
Two questions. That was your cross
2个问题 那就是你的问讯
I didn't have much to cross him with, Warren.
我没什么好问他的 Warren
Then what was the point of your questions
那你这些问题的重点在哪
Tell me that. I was trying to establish that you were coerced.
告诉我 我在证明你是被迫承认的
The judge doesn't shock easily, but maybe the jury does.
法官不会容易动摇 也许陪审团会
Oh, I see. You were going for shock value.
哦 我了解 你想制♥造♥点冲击效果
Well, maybe you could have really gone for it
好吧 也许你真的能办到
and asked three questions.
如果你问3个问题
Hey, Warren, if you're unhappy with me
嗨 Warren 如果你看我不顺眼
Then what
那又怎样
The judge isn't gonna let me hire anybody else.
法官不让我请别的人了
You're all I got, lady.
你是我全部的希望 女士
You're all I got.
你是我的全部希望
Well, thank you so much for coming, Alan Shore.
感谢你的到来 我是Alan Shore
The D.A. said I didn't have to talk to you.
地方检查官说我没必要跟你谈的
Which only compounds my gratitude for your choosing to do so.
如果愿意的你话 我将不胜感激
Let's go to my office.
到我办公室去吧
What's this about
什么事情
Well, believe it or not, it's about your best interest, Miles.
不管你相不相信 这是你最感兴趣的事 Miles
Gosh, my office seems so far away.
天啊 我的办公室还真是遥远
Let's go to this one over here instead.
干脆还是到这间好了
Sally Heep, Miles Tibbet. Perhaps you've met.
也许你们见过 Sally过来认识一下
Sally gets around. She works with me.
她为我工作
And certainly you've heard of this gentleman.
当然你肯定听说过这位先生
He needs no introdtion. Denny Crane.
不用我介绍了 Denny Crane
Please have a seat.
请坐吧
Alan
Alan
Thank you, Sally, I'll take it from here.
谢谢你 Sally 现在我来处理就好
You've done more than your share.
你已经尽力了
Let's make this brief, Miles.
Miles 我们长话短说吧
We represent a woman who is charged with stealing a scarf
我们的当事人被指控从你的商场
from the store where you work,
偷了条围巾
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表