剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
It's a little weird, don't you think
感觉有点怪 你不觉得吗
Let's see what happens when we split them up.
不如我们分开他们 看看会发生什么
Stop doing this
住嘴
You have already scarred your children enough to last a lifetime.
你已经让他们的一生伤痕累累了
Imagine how that feels to a little boy,
他们的父亲对他们满不在乎
knowing that their father could care less whether he sees them or not.
想想小孩子会有什么感觉
And yet if it means denying me something that I want,
你还拒绝我的理想
something that I deserve, something that this family needs,
拒绝给予我应得的 这个家庭所需要的
suddenly you're a, you're a concerned father.
然后突然间你就变成一个好父亲了
Damn you
你应该下地狱
And what about my needs, huh
那我的需要呢
What freakish nightmare did I step into that turned my wife, who was hot,
是什么恶梦 让我的妻子 曾经那么漂亮
who had sex with me,
喜欢跟我做♥爱♥
who liked to go out with me at night into some earth mother,
喜欢夜里跟我出去约会 变成了什么
world record-setting breast feeder.
世界母乳喂养记录保持者
And now you wanna leave your kids
现在你还想让孩子
with some non-english-speaking nanny for 100 hours a week
每周跟不会讲英语的保姆呆100个小时
so you can live out your E.R fantasy life Be my guest.
好让你过急诊室的刺♥激♥生活 你自便
But it's not my problem
但你不够优秀 不能让全国任何地方都雇佣你
that you're not good enough to get hired anywhere in the entire state.
这就不是我的问题了
Denny,
Denny
you hire that P.I. yet
你有没有雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I asked you a question.
我在问你
Truth be told, my relationship with this firm hangs in the balance.
说实话 和这间公♥司♥的合作关系 我要重新考虑了
Uh, Ernie, why don't we step into my office
Ernie 不如到我办公室谈
I'm talking to Denny.
我在跟Denny讲话
All right, Ernie,
好吧 Ernie
truth time, my office.
真话时间 我办公室
This is not gonna be easy for you to hear,
你听到也许不好过
but it needs to be said.
但是必须要讲
I don't give a damn who slept with your wife. Neither do you, really.
我一点都不关心 你老婆跟谁上♥床♥ 说真的 你也不会
You don't love her. This is an ego thing.
你不爱她 只是自我骄傲的问题
She's a trophy girl, something for your friends to admire.
她就是个战利品 好让你的朋友羡慕你
Maybe you should be flattered.
也许你该感到高兴
I'm not I'm talking.
我没 听我说
Ego, Ernie.
骄傲 Ernie.
You acquire fast cars and young wives
你要跑车 年轻妻子
to try and stay young yourself in the hope of confusing youth with relevance.
好让自己觉得年轻 好让自己不被遗忘
Well, here's a flash for you.
给你一句提醒
We're all desperate to be relevant.
没人想被遗忘
You're 76 years old.
你已经76岁了
Wanna feel you still mean something
还想证明自己吗
Move to Florida, punch a chad,screw up an election.
搬去佛罗里达 搞点选票
Don't go looking for affirmation
别在女人的两个假胸之间寻找肯定
between the two artificial jugs of a woman who married you for
而且她嫁给你
gee, could it be your outstanding sense of humor
是因为你杰出的幽默感吗
Take a swing if you want to, if it makes you feel better.
动手啊 如果你能舒服点
The guardian, Ad litem acknowledged in her report in the last year
本案所涉之监护人陈述书中已表明
Mr. Caldertook custody of the boys only one weekend a month.
Mr. Caldertook去年每月 仅照顾孩子一个周末
Mr. Calder has been steeped in a major work crisis at his company.
Mr. Calder被晋升为公♥司♥风险投资的主要管理人
I don't care if he's been dismantling a nuclear weapon.
对方是否拆核弹都与本案无关
The fact is he hasn't been there,
事实是对方一直没有尽到父责
and there's no doubt that my client is, in practice, the primary custodian.
毫无疑问 我的当事人完全拥有第一监护人的权利
Now, this woman is struggling to make a life for a family he doesn't..
我的当事人在为孩子的生活而努力 对方却
Wait, she can't make it in the commonwealth
她不能在本州找到工作吗
She'd love to, but the offer of employment comes from New York.
当然乐意 不过她的工作机会来自纽约
Now, my client has made every sacrifice.
我的当事人做出所有牺牲
That's what parents do, Mr. Chase.
为人父母 Mr. Chase.
You have kids, you make sacrifices.
就意味着牺牲
They got married here, they had children here.
他们在此地结婚 就要在此地养育孩子
Mr. Calder, as fathers go,
Mr. Calder 做为父亲
I consider you a disgrace.
我认为你十分失职
Ms. Brant, there is a reason for this policy.
Ms. Brant 此项政策事出有因
We don't like angry spouses yanking kids across state lines.
我们不希望愤怒的父母拉着孩子 穿州过省
It's an undue burden on the family unit.
这对家庭是不当的负担
Accordingly, your plan to relocate with your sons remains enjoined.
因此 你和孩子的移居申请被拒绝
What now
现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I, uh
我 嗯
I guess that didn't go too well.
我想事情不太顺利
When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
When I'm stuck with a day that's gray and lonely
I just stick out my chin and grin and say
I just stick out my chin and grin and say
tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you
tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you
tomorrow, you're always a day away
tomorrow, you're always a day away
Thank you. That
非常感谢
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you
tomorrow, you're always a day away
tomorrow, you're always a day away
That was great.
太棒了
Sarah, that was magnificent,
Sarah 非常精彩
but the other little girl was quite good, too,
但是另一个小女孩也非常好
and given the discretion that has to be allowed to producers in these situations..
鉴于此种情况下 制♥作♥人拥有自♥由♥选择的权利
Your honor, we have something called the equal protection clause,
法官阁下 我们有平等权利保障条款
we have something called the 14th amendment.
有第14修正案
I believe it's actually required reading for judges.
我确信法官阁下都曾经阅读
I could be wrong there.
也许我是错的
Could I be heard, your honor
请允许我发言 法官阁下
I heard about this matter.
听说此事
I would like to address this court on what I consider
我十分乐意在此表达我的观点
I'm sorry, reverend, but you have no standing here.
很抱歉 神父 您没有立场
I have standing as an American citizen
我以一个美国公民的身份
speaking upon a civil rights violation.
在此评论公民权利的侵犯
Reverend Sharpton I will ask you to step down.
Sharpton神父 请你退下
I am standing as Bobby kennedy was standing
我站在此地 正如Bobby kennedy
on the steps of the courthouse in Alabama.
站在Alabama州法♥院♥的台阶上
No one is denying this little girl an education, sir.
先生 没人在否认她的受教育权
She just can't play Annie.
她只是不能扮演Annie.
You may think this is a small matter, but this is no small matter.
也许您认为这是小事 但它不是
This child is being denied the right to play an american icon
这个孩子被拒绝了成为美国偶像的权利
because she doesn't match the description.
仅仅因为她不符合漫画形象
Those descriptions were crafted 50 years ago.
那些作品已经过去了50年
We supposed to be in a different day.
今日的世界应有所不同
Reverend You talk about racial equality,
神父 您说种族平等
how we're making progress.
取得了怎样的进展
The problem with that progress is it's always a day away.
但这种进展总是在说未来如何
Tomorrow, tomorrow, you love that because it's always a day away.
明天 明天 你们喜欢它 因为它总是在今天之后
I'm here to stick out my chin today, today.
我要在今天疾呼 就在此时此刻
Give us an African-american spider-man.
给予我们黑皮肤的蜘蛛侠吧
Give us a black that can run faster than a speeding bullet
给我们一个比子弹还要快
and leap over tall buildings in a single bound.
穿梭在高楼顶端的黑人英雄吧
Not tomorrow, today.
不是明天 而是今天
Today. The sun needs to come out today,
今天 太阳要在今天升起
not tomorrow, your honor.
不是明天 法官阁下
God almighty, give the American people a black orphan Annie.
全能的主啊 请赐予美国一个黑皮肤的孤儿Annie吧
It's just not good enough to say she doesn't look the part.
说她不像角色 这个理由是站不住脚的
That's what we call a rabbit, son.
这才是那只兔子 孩子
Denny crane.
Denny crane.
What if we file a TRO in Federal court on behalf of the kids
我们可以孩子的名义向联邦法♥院♥申请 临时限制令 TRO
On what grounds
什么依据
I don't know. They've been denied a right to interstate travel.
我不知道 他们刚被拒绝了跨州旅行的权利
That's dubious.
不一定有用
But I like your thinking.
但我喜欢你的想法
Come here for a second.
过来一下
Look
听着
I just
我只是
I just need to know.
我只想知道
Sally
Sally
Brad.
Brad
Alan.
Alan
The deadbeat doesn't even see his kids, doesn't know them,
那个流氓都不见他的孩子 不了解他们
and he's using them as weapons to destroy his ex-wife and them.
他只想利用孩子毁掉他的前妻 还有孩子
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表