剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
感谢陪审团的各位
At this time, you are dismissed.
你们可以解散了
Court adjourned.
休庭
So did she say anything after
后来她说什么了吗
She just shot me a look when she was leaving the courthouse.
只是离开时瞪了我一眼
She'll get over it.
她会挺过去的
Yeah, I bet she will.
是的 她会
Who knows Maybe we'll even get back together one day.
天知道 可能某天我们又和好了
Wouldn't be surprised.
这不意外
So why did you want to have dinner, Brad
为什么安排这顿晚餐 Brad
To celebrate the victory or, uh
来庆祝胜利 或者
take one last shot at conversion
还是想再看我一眼
I wanted to have dinner to apologize.
我邀你共进晚餐是想道歉
I did a really
我做了件
terrible thing.
很糟糕的事情
I hired a private investigator to follow you.
我雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟着你
I wanted to satisfy myself that you were really gay,
我想说服自己 你是个同性恋
and I'm quite satisfied now.
现在我很肯定了
You went to see Stephanie around midnight last night.
你昨天午夜去见Stephanie了
Why would you do that
为什么那么做
Well, had it half right. Didn't I
我对了一半 对吗
You know, thinking Stephanie sued you for
猜Stephanie起诉你
the publicity.
为了炒作
You were both in on it.
你们一起策划的
It girls or split girls
“漂亮女人”还是“单飞女人”
however you make the news, you two are a really good team.
无论哪种炒作 你俩始的确合作默契
Because I knew I was being deceived.
因为我觉得不对劲
I just wasn't sure how.
但不知道究竟怎么回事
I didn't plan for you to fall for me.
我没想到你会爱上我
Well, don't flatter yourself.
别太看得起自己
I think that I should leave.
我想我该离开了
No, no, you don't have to. We won the case.
不 不 你不必 我们赢得了官司
Come on, this is a celebration.
来吧 这是庆功宴
I'm gonna leave.
我要走了
Thank you, Brad.
谢谢你 Brad
Um, and again,
呃 再一次
I'm sorry if
我很抱歉 如果
Thank you.
谢谢你
That drug you're taking is an amphetamine
你在吃的药是种安♥非♥他♥命♥
with a dangerously high potential for abuse and addiction.
可能会导致滥用或上瘾
The shrinks are doling it out like candy.
精神科医生开这药就像发糖果
Might make you feel more acute.
可能让你聪明些
You'll no doubt work like a demon.
你工作起来会胜人一筹
But certain pleasures will be gone.
但会失去许多快乐
Like
比如
Perhaps fishing
可能是钓鱼
perhaps sitting in a chair enjoying a football game
可能是坐着看球赛
standing on a balcony
站在阳台
appreciating the quiet joy of a friendship.
享受友谊中静静的快乐
There's more to life than recognizing faces, Denny.
生活不仅是认人 Denny
You prefer me in my fog
你喜欢糊涂的我
I prefer you.
我喜欢的是你
Your perspective and your humor,
你的观点和你的幽默
the acceptance and humility which
容忍♥和谦逊
perhaps can only come with age.
伴随年龄而来的这些
I prefer you.
我喜欢 你
I've stopped taking the drug.
我已经不吃药了
I kind of like my fog, too.
我也喜欢糊涂些
There's a certain license that goes with it.
它是个好借口
Plus, I've said this before, and I'll say it again.
还有 我曾说过 我还要再说
The answers in life
生活的答案
you don't find them here.
你从这找不到
First you look to god
首先你指望上帝
and then
然后
Fox news.
Fox新闻
Damn right.
该死的 说的对
You Democrats.
你是民♥主♥党人
You Republicans.
你是共和党人
Shirley know I won
Shirley知道我赢了吗
Told her myself. What'd she say
我亲口说的 她怎么说
She'd like to have your children.
她想有你的孩子
Damn right.
该死的 说得对
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表