剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Boston legal
波士顿法律 前情提要
Hi, I'm Brad chase from D.C. Hi.
你好 我是Brad Chase 华盛顿来的
I think that's my seat.
我想这是我的座位
I'm sorry. We're not territorial about that sort of thing around here, are we
抱歉 我们来这不是为了争这点东西吧
I was handling it.I just thought I'd help out.
这件事我正在处理我只想帮帮忙
That's very nice, but again,I was handling it.
真是绅士 不过 再说一遍我在处理
So why does it bother you that I'm trying to help
那你是不满我的帮忙咯
Wait a minute.
等等
You two have had sex.
你们两上过床啦
We can't tail the wife.
我们不能跟踪他妻子
Ernie dell is one of our biggest clients.
Ernie Dell是我们最大的客户之一
If he wants a private investigator,what's the real harm
如果他想找私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 有何不妥
I'm the one sleeping with his wife.
跟他妻子上♥床♥的是我
I'm sorry Sure.
什么 Shore 他视我为笑柄
He makes fun of me. but I'm a big fan of your aqua velva commercials.
但我挺欣赏你的绕口令表演
No, it's not right.He calls me a Ken doll, while he
这不公平 他叫我肯娃娃 而他
plays with your barbie
跟你的芭比娃娃玩
Completely mindful of the factthat you helped build this place,
让我清楚的记得 你也对创建这个地方功不可没
the partners here will not allow you to dismantle it with your buffoonery.
合伙人决不容许 你的无稽行为毁了这个地方
They're not going to take the firm from you.
他们不会把公♥司♥从你身边夺走的
I'm not worried, Lori. Do I look worried
我根本不担心 Lori 我看起来像在担心吗
Look out there.
看看那里
My domain.
我的领土
My city.
我的城市
I'm Denny crane.
我是Denny Crane
You have 30 minutes.
探视时间30分钟
I have to say,I find this very strange.
我得说 这样真奇怪
I always thought I'd be the one visiting you in the mental hospital.
我总觉得应该我到精神病院探视你
I'm excited about tomorrow.
我很期待明天
Please tell me we have a shot.
拜托你说我们有把握
I don't know how much longer I can take it in here.
我不知道我还能在这里撑多久
We have a shot.
我们有把握
I'll get you out.
我会让你出去的
I don't need to hear it, Alan.I need it to happen.
我不要空话 我要事实
The board will question you directly.
委员会将当面向你提问
It's entirely possible they'll try to provoke you.
他们完全有可能试图激怒你
To make sure I'm bombproof
试探我是否尥蹶子
Sorry It's an expression with horses.
什么 用来形容马的
To be safe to ride, a horse needs to be bombproof.
马匹必须能保持冷静骑手才安全
It doesn't spook easily.
没那么容易受到惊吓
Can't have one who just flies off.
不会变成脱缰野马
Yes, in addition to not flying off,
是的 为了防止挣脱缰绳
you need to show contrition.
你必须变现出忏悔
They like to see that you're sorry.
他们想要看到 你后悔了
I am.
我是
I, I am so sorry,
我非常后悔
so deep, deeply ashamed.
非常 非常惭愧
How do I say it right
怎么表达才行
Just like that.
就像这样
Christine,
Christine
you were in love with a man who was unworthy of you,
你爱上了一个配不上你的男人
who made you doubt everything that you had a right to count on,
他让你怀疑自己应得的一切
who perhaps even toyed with your sanity.
甚至可能扰乱了你的心智
Still no excuse for trying to kill him.
这依然不成为杀他的理由
Perhaps he had it coming.
也许是他自找的
Perhaps you did.
也许你确实是
Why is it we agreed to bifurcate the trial
为什么我们要同意分开审判
There's been no claim for punitive damage, only compensatory,
虽然只有补偿性要求 还没有惩罚性要求
but our fear was a jury could be so outraged,
但是我们害怕陪审团会气过头
they might artificially inflate compensatories as a de facto puni,
可能会增加赔偿金 从而形成变相的惩罚金
so we opted to bifurcate.
所以我们选择分开审判
Separate juries, one for liability, one for damages.
分开陪审团 一个做债务一个做赔偿金
The client concurred.
客户也一样
Do you do tongue push-ups
你的舌头做过俯卧撑吗
This is a staff meeting.
这是工作会议
I encourage all to conduct themselves professionally,
我希望每个人都表现出专业性
keeping in mind that remarks are tantamount to assertive conduct.
要知道主观评价极为武断
Lansing vs. Mahoney
Lansing 对 Mahoney一案
Hospital settled out, deposition of Dr. Mahoney is today,
医患纠纷 Dr.Mahoney案今天庭外取证
we're hoping to make some movement on that as well.
我们希望取得进展
Lot of eyes are on us.
很多双眼睛盯着我们
We've got an HMO on the bubble here
一个卫生维护组织就在这里
waiting to see how this lawsuit is restored.
等着看这场官司怎么解决
I assume you've prepared for today's deposition.
我想你已经准备好今天的讯问了
Actually, Denny's taking it.
事实上 是Denny在负责
Denny's taking the deposition
Denny在负责这次庭外取证
Yes.
是的
Wouldn't it be better to save Denny for trial,
留着Denny庭审时出现不是更好
roll out the big gun later Roll out the big gun now,
最后再使出杀手锏 现在就用
this won't be a trial.
就用不着上庭了
Move along, Paul.
下一个案子 Paul
In re Christine polley
关于Christine Polley
Mine.
归我
Ex-girlfriend tried to kill me.
试图杀我的前女友
This is the commitment proceeding
是认罪程序吗
She was committed. This hearing is to secure her release.
她已经认罪了 这次听证会是要保她出来
Wait a second.She tried to kill you.
等等 她试图杀了你
She did.And now she wants out.
的确 现在她想出来
She does. And you're trying to help her get out.
是的 而你要帮她出来
I am.
正是
You're angry with me.
你在生我的气
I'm just busy, okay
我只是很忙 可以吗
I'm not gonna even discuss the absurdity
先不论你替企图杀了自己的
of representing an ex-lover who tried to kill you,
前女友辩护有多荒谬
but how do you not at least tell me
但是你至少也要告诉我
That isn't something that I should know
难道我不应该知道这件事情吗
I wanted to surprise you with it.
我想给你个惊喜
Do you think it's funny
你觉得很有趣吗
Do you think it's appropriate for me to learn about it in a staff meeting
你觉得公平吗 在例会上我才知道
Forgive me. As you can imagine, I haven't kept up with
抱歉 你该知道我不懂怎样维护
the boyfriend/girlfriend regulations.
恋人关系
What I can say is she's a client, and a friend
我只能说 她是一个客户和朋友
that I'm trying to free from the clutches of an overreaching asylum.
我尽力想把她从疯人院中解救出来
You keep calling it an asylum.
你一直说这里是疯人院
This is a psychiatric hospital.
这里是精神病治疗医院
I mean no disrespect, doctor, but the word hospital implies treatment.
无意冒犯 医生 但是医院意味着治疗
And she has gotten treatment.
而她也得到了治疗
Is she less crazy Excuse me
她疯的少点了吗 什么
As a result of your treatment,is she less crazy
做为治疗的结果 她是否不太疯了
Crazy is not a medically recognized term, Mr. Shore.
疯不是被认可的医学名词 Mr.Shore
As I've just explained,
正如我刚才解释的
Christine has what the DSM refers to as intermittent explosive disorder.
Christine罹患了DSM规定的 间歇爆发性行为紊乱症
Then please tell us. is she less intermittently explosive
那请你告诉我们 她有没有乱的少一点
She has improved.
有改善
And to what do you attribute that
您认为这归功于
Primarily the pharmacologicalregimen.Pills.
首要原因是药物摄取 药片
25 milligrams each of three different anti-psychotics
三种安定药 每种各25毫克
administered three times daily.
每天服用三次
Then maybe it's a good thing she's here.
那也许她留在这里是件好事了
That sounds like a very complicated protocol to administer on one's own.
听起来这种药物服用方法 对于病人来说过于复杂
Indeed.
确实
How do you know she actually takes these pills
你怎么知道她确实服下这些药物
Obviously, we keep very careful records.
当然 我们每天都有仔细记录
I'm sure you do.
我想也是
But hypothetically,
但是假设
suppose there was a patient who felt she didn't belong here,
有个病人认为自己并不应属于这里
felt that she'd entered your hospital quite troubled,
觉得虽然因为惹了麻烦才进院
but essentially sane, and was being driven insane by this institution.
但精神完全正常 反而要被这家机构逼疯了
Maybe she's a New York university graduate,
也许她一个毕业于纽约大学
a respected attorney, a charming,
受人尊敬的律师 一个充满魅力
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表