剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表
I won the day.
我赢得了一天
I deserve to be rewarded.
我应该得到报答
I'll give you this.
我报答你这个
Denny, Denny,
Denny Denny
Denny Crane.
Denny Crane
I must be acquitted. She's not smiling.
我肯定是宣告无罪 她没在笑
Madam foreperson, you've reached a unanimous verdict
陪审团 你们的裁决一致么
We have, your honor. What say you
是的 法官大人 裁决是什么
Commonwealth vs. Alan Shore,
美国联邦诉Alan Shore
on the count of conspiracy to commit aggravated assault,
作为严重的企图伤害罪的共犯
we find the defendant Alan Shore not guilty.
我们裁定被告Alan Shore 罪名不成立
We appeal, judge.
我们要上诉 法官
Members of the jury, this completes your service. You can go.
陪审团的成员 你们的工作已经完成 可以离开了
Mr. Shore.
Shore先生
This probably doesn't have to be goodbye
可能不用很长时间
so much as until we meet again.
我们还会再见的
Yes, your honor.
好的 法官大人
She's attracted to me.
她被我迷住了
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Tara
Tara
I am sorry.
对不起
I never meant to put you in any danger.
我不是故意让你身险险境的
I know.
我明白
When you
当你
launched into that diatribe about me being the
当你很认真骂我是
The universe
宇宙
You even said you were sick of it.
你甚至说你很厌恶
Are you sick of me
你厌恶我么
Are you sick of me, Tara
你讨厌我么 Tara
No.
不
As much as I
我基本上
loathe sentiment together with its expression,
憎恶多愁善感的表达
I cherish you.
可我很珍惜你
You should just know
你应该明白
you really, really smell good.
你真的 真的很好闻
You smell good, too.
你也很好闻
How'd you do
你的案子怎样了
The jury was out 15 minutes. Not guilty.
陪审团用了15分钟商议 无罪释放
They took pity on me.
他们可怜我
Congratulations.
恭喜啦
I heard you won.
听说你赢了
Everything okay
一切还好么
I don't have Alzheimer's.
我没有得老年痴呆症
I have mad cow disease.
我得了疯牛病
Well, it's nice to finally know.
能查出来也不错
Ever beat up anybody with your bare hands
你赤手空拳打过谁么
Many times.
打过很多次
Why
为什么那么问
Just asking.
随便问问
Have you
你打过么
No.
没有
Well
那
it makes you a better man than I, I guess.
我猜 你是个比我好的男人
I guess so.
也许吧
剧集 | 波士顿法律(2004) | 导航列表