剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
《保镖》前情提要
我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的大卫·巴德警长
Sergeant David Budd, Metropolitan Police.
交♥警♥发布了警报
British Transport Police have put out an alert
怀疑有自杀式"人♥弹♥"
on a possible suicide bomber
试图登上开往伦敦的列车
attempting to board a London-bound service.
别按下去 求你不要
Don't do that! Please, don't do that!
不要动
Just stay still.
趴下 趴在地上
GET DOWN! Get down on the ground!
把手举到头上 趴下 趴下
Put your hands on your head and get down! GET DOWN!
趴下
GET DOWN!
纳蒂亚 待在这儿别动
Nadia, stay right there. Don't move.
-从卫生间出来 -求你别动 纳蒂亚
- Step out of the toilet! - Please, don't move, Nadia!
不
No!
好了
Ok.
干得好 大卫 为我们机构增光了
Great job, David, credit to the Branch.
-我准备把你指派给一位内阁大臣 -非常好 长官
- I'm assigning you to a Cabinet Minister. - Very good, ma'am.
内政部长
Home Secretary,
这种恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁 我们该多重视呢
just how anxious should we be about this terrorist threat?
只有意图使用暴♥力♥的人才会害怕
Only those intent on acts of violence have anything to fear.
《反恐和安全法案2015》
The Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015
还远远不够
simply does not go far enough.
你觊觎高位
You're making a move for the leadership.
您在电视上说的那些话 是真心的吗
That interview you did on telly. Did you mean what you said?
你要知道 大卫或戴夫
The thing is, David-slash-Dave,
我不需要你投票给我 只需要你保护我
I don't need you to vote for me, only to protect me.
我找不到任何理由相信
I can't see any justification for believing the Taliban
塔♥利♥班♥能和平和谐地治理好阿富汗
would govern Afghanistan in peace and harmony,
或是"伊♥斯♥兰♥国"能成立一个
or Isis would ever form a state
与各国建立外交关系的国家
with which the world could have diplomatic relations.
我们无需为过去道歉
..Doesn't require apologising for the past.
我们无需为过去道歉
..Doesn't require apologising for the past.
你需要帮助 大卫
You need help, Dave.
亲爱的 对不起 我们可以一起度过难关
Love, I'm sorry, but we can work through this.
我遇见其他人了
I've met someone.
妈的
Shit!
没人会雇用患有创伤后应激障碍的人 对吧
Put "PTSD" On your job application, who's going to hire you?
你在赫尔曼德说过
You said it out in Helmand.
如果你有机会站在派我们去打仗的
If you ever found yourself right beside one of those bastards
那些混♥蛋♥身边
that sent us out there,
你会闭上眼睛 扣下扳机
you'd just close your eyes and pull the trigger.
像公主和王子一样坐车来 对吧
Like a prince and a princess getting a lift in, eh?
其他人都进去了 你们也赶紧
Everyone else is already in, so in you go quickly, all right?
快点 查理
Right. Come on now, Charlie.
在家里已经闹过了
We had all that messing about at home.
别再添乱了
Let's not make it worse, please.
他说同学给他起绰号♥ 他不喜欢
He says they call him names. He hates it.
我说过哭不好 不能流露出软弱的一面
What have I told you about crying? Never show weakness.
他们只会加倍欺负你 男子汉 进去
They'll only hurt you more. Right, big man, in you go.
查理 快进去
Charlie! In we go, please.
好孩子
Good boy.
维姬来电
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 女士 工作关系我不能关机
Sorry, ma'am, I need to keep it on for work.
你还是接一下吧
I think you'd better answer that
免得我们都被逼疯
before it drives us all up the wall.
抱歉 女士
Apologies, ma'am.
-喂 我在... -你今早怎么想的
- Hi. Look, I'm... - 'What were you thinking this morning?
他老师叫我去学校了 他很难过
'I just got called in by his teacher. He's really upset.'
我在工作 晚点给你回电
I'm at work. I'll call you back.
-求你别挂我电♥话♥ -我现在不方便说话
- 'Please, don't hang up on me, please!' - I can't talk right now.
那所特殊学校没有位子给查理
'The special school. They haven't got a place for Charlie.
他得留在希思岸小学
'He's got to stay at Heath Bank.'
妈的 我在工作
Shit. Look, I'm working,
但我们会跟负责人谈 会找到合适的学校
but we'll find the person to talk to. We'll find the right school.
他们说了 起码一年后才有学位
'They've said it'll be at least a year.'
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm really sorry, love.
再次向您道歉 女士
Apologies again, ma'am.
-79 薰衣草正进入大楼 -收到
- 7-9, Lavender entering the building. - 'Received.'
-早安 警长 -早安 先生
- Morning, Sergeant. - Morning, sir.
有人搞错时间了吗
Someone screwed up the time?
会议不是10点开始吗
I thought this conference was at ten.
不 按原计划 那是单独会议
No, it's still on. Some kind of private meeting.
我们收到情报 一所伦敦学校可能会
We've acquired intelligence on a possible terrorist attack
发生恐袭
on a London school.
我的天
Oh, my God.
手♥机♥加密了
The cell's comms are encrypted
但元数据显示了侦察学校的模式
but metadata suggests a pattern of reconnoitring schools.
等警♥察♥来了 告诉他们
Feed these through to the police when they arrive.
通常我都会这么做
Ordinarily I would,
但其中一所学校
but one of the schools
与一名在职警官有关联
threw up a link to a serving police officer.
他的孩子在那里上学 大卫·巴德
His kids attend. David Budd.
可能是巧合
It may be a coincidence.
是有可能
Yes, it may,
又或是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的手♥机♥从阻止了
or a terrorist cell's obtained confidential information
10·1恐袭案的警官身上获得了机密信息
on the officer who foiled the 1st of October attack
这是他们复仇的计划
and this is their plan for revenge.
据我经验
In my experience,
信息泄露通常只有两个原因
information leakage occurs for one of two reasons -
警员未能安全地进行通讯
either police officers fail to communicate securely,
或是有易受贿赂或勒索的警员
or an officer susceptible to bribery or blackmail
泄露了信息
is responsible for the disclosure.
如果是警方泄露的 我们最好别说出去
If there's a police leak, we should keep this to ourselves.
谢谢
Thank you.
采取明确措施保护这些学校
And taking specific steps to protect the school in question
可能会导致恐♥怖♥分♥子♥采用另一种行动方案
may redirect the terrorists towards a different course of action -
我们毫无准备的方案
action we're unprepared for.
我们在这些学校周围加强保安措施
We'll tighten security around the schools
暂时不说明原因
and hold back the reason why.
-迈克 -安妮
- Mike. - Anne.
-塔希尔 你适应得怎么样 -很好
- Tahir, how are you settling in? - Great.
再次感谢您带我进入这个团队
Thanks again for bringing me into the team.
媒体一直对《调查权法案》发表社论
The press have been editorialising on RIPA-18.
或许塔希尔可以安排面谈 为该政策辩护
Maybe Tahir could set up an interview defending the policy.
辩护不是更加证实
Couldn't you argue that defending
-那些批评是对的吗 -我同意
- would only serve to validate the criticism? - I agree.
我们什么时候开始为反对党办事了
Since when did we start doing the Opposition's job for them?
我们会比他们做得更好
We'd be an improvement.
在座的都互相认识
We all know everyone.
迈克·崔维斯 反恐国务部长
Mike Travis, Minister of State for Counter-Terrorism.
史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩 国安局局长
Stephen Hunter-Dunn, Director-General of the Security Service,
以及安妮·桑普森 伦敦警厅反恐部负责人
and Anne Sampson, Commander of MPS Counter-Terrorism Branch.
我们先听听10·1恐袭案的最新情况
So perhaps we could start with an update on 1/10.
女"人♥弹♥"声称受到其丈夫胁迫
The bomber herself claims to have been coerced by the husband
她仍然很害怕 不敢透露太多
and she remains too intimidated to reveal much.
他们还有哪些共犯 炸♥弹♥是从哪里来的
And who are their accomplices? Where did they get the bomb?
-他们的目标是什么 -调查仍在进行
- What are their targets? - Inquiries are ongoing.
时间不等人
Clock's ticking.
也许我的手下能问出更多信息
Maybe my officers would have more success.
得了吧 史蒂芬
Come off it, Stephen.
我们很乐意获得相关情报
We're happy to receive relevant intelligence,
但调查是我们的职责
but it's our investigation.
听着 大家都退一步吧
Look, look. I think we might need to take a step back, hmm?
警方的管辖范围很明确
Police jurisdiction's clear.
迈克说得对 我们继续
Mike's right. Let's move on.
之前很抱歉 我想跟孩子们聊聊
Hey, sorry about earlier. Just calling to catch the kids.
好 别提学校的事 别让查理难过
'Right. Nothing about school, OK? Try not to upset Charlie.'
没问题
Sure, sure.
艾拉 查理 爸爸的电♥话♥
'Ella, Charlie! Daddy's on the phone.
简短点 时间不早了
'Quick one, mind. It's well late.'
好 抱歉 怪我
Yeah, sorry, that's my fault.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表