剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
with Chief Superintendent Lorraine Craddock by DCI Sharma.
描述一下你和卢克·艾肯斯的关系
Describe the nature of your relationship with Luke Aikens.
好几年 我在...
For some years I've...
给他透露警方行动的敏感信息
..disclosed sensitive information on...
这些行动可能会
..on police operations that might
威胁他的犯罪行动
threaten his criminal activities.
你透露了哪些涉及内政大臣的信息
What information did you disclose regarding the Home Secretary?
桑顿广场枪击案当天的日程
Her itinerary the day of the Thornton Circus attempt on her life.
艾肯斯又告诉了安德鲁·阿普兹德
Which Aikens passed to Andrew Apsted?
卢克招募的阿普兹德
Luke recruited Apsted.
他给他武器
He armed him and...
利用他的附设公♥司♥
..used one of his captive businesses to...
让阿普兹德能以商人的身份进入帕斯科大楼
..enable Apsted to access Pascoe House as a tradesman.
导致内政大臣死亡的
And the St Matthew's attack
圣马太大学袭击案中 你又提供了哪些信息
that resulted in the Home Secretary's death?
她的日程
Her itinerary.
她的安保安排和流程
Her security plans and procedures.
卢克能够...
Luke was able to...
采取相应对策 克服障碍
..plan steps to overcome all of them.
艾肯斯出于何种目的找你套取这些信息
What motivated Aikens to induce you to disclose this information?
卢克发现茱莉娅·蒙塔古正打算转移权力
Luke found out Julia Montague was planning to transfer powers
给国安局 这使得他们占据
to the Security Service which would give them...
有利位置
..an upper hand,
在打击有组织犯罪时更占上风
more of an upper hand against organised crime.
国安局更难联♥系♥ 更加低调 从而...
They're harder to contact, more shadowy, therefore...
更难被贿赂和要挟
..harder to bribe and blackmail.
和你这种腐♥败♥官员正相反
Unlike corrupt officers such as yourself.
艾肯斯需要保证警务活动必须由他能控制的组织
Aikens needed policing to stay with an organisation
来执行
he could manipulate.
这与你指派大卫·巴德
Is there any connection with you
担任内政大臣的贴身保镖有关系吗
appointing David Budd as the Home Secretary's PPO?
有
Yes.
这样他就成了完美替罪羊
So he'd make the perfect fall guy.
希思岸小学袭击案呢
And the Heath Bank attack.
你也提供了巴德家人的保密信息吗
Did you provide the confidential information on PS Budd's family?
不 我绝不会对自己的属下做这种事
No, never, I'd never do anything like that to one of my team.
如果不是她干的 那是谁
If she didn't do it, who did?
洛林·克拉多克 我现在将以皇家检察官的权力
Lorraine Craddock, I will now be seeking the authority
起诉你以下罪名...
of the Crown Prosecutor to charge you...
整起阴谋中还有一个人知道
There's one other person in this whole conspiracy
我孩子的事
that knew about my kids.
...公职人员渎职罪
..malfeasance in a public office
和密谋谋杀罪
and conspiracy to murder.
审问结束
Interview terminated.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古遇刺十天后
Ten days since the assassination of Julia Montague,
伦敦警厅宣布...
the Metropolitan Police have announced...
伦敦警厅反恐分部
The Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Branch, SO15,
已经逮捕了数名嫌犯
have made a number of arrests...
其中包括一名三十几岁男性
Arrests include a man in his 30s
警方已确认该男子身份
who is said to be known to police,
唐宁街和内政部欢迎警方...
Downing Street and the Home Office have welcomed the police
以及一名五十岁左右女性...
and a woman in her 50s also...
在内政大臣刺杀案的调查中取得突破性进展
breakthrough in investigating the Home Secretary's assassination.
一名内政部发言人称
A Home Office spokesman said
现在发表评论还为时尚早
it was too early to make any further comment.
伦敦警厅反恐分部
大卫
David.
可以开始了
Good to go.
录音正在进行
The DIR is recording.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
我想先从大卫·巴德开始问起
I'd like to start by asking you about David Budd.
你有他孩子的任何信息吗
Did you have any information regarding his children?
没
No.
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
纳蒂亚 我们的调查取得了巨大突破
Nadia, we've had significant breakthroughs in our inquiry.
只剩下一个疑点还没解开了
There's only one piece of the puzzle left.
那就是你
And that's you.
也许你只是个无辜的受害者
And maybe you're just an innocent victim in all of this.
幕后黑手控制的小角色
The pawn controlled by the real masterminds.
你可以说 "无可奉告"
You can say, "No comment."
是这样吗 你只是个受害者吗
Is that true? Are you just a victim?
大卫·巴德也犯了同样的错误
David Budd made the same mistake.
他低估了我 给我看了照片
He thought so little of me, he showed me pictures.
什么意思 "低估了你"
What do you mean, "Thought so little of you"?
在他眼里 我是个柔弱的女人
To him, I was a weak woman.
他告诉我的他孩子的事我都记得
I remembered everything he told me about his children.
名字
Their names.
年龄
Their ages.
我从监狱能通知我的组织
From prison, I was able to inform my organisation.
所以他们能对他孩子的学校发动袭击
So they could launch an attack on his children's school?
对
Yes.
还有一个发现我想告诉你
There's another finding I'd like to put to you.
我们已经成功对大卫·巴德
We've been able to examine the Person-Borne
被迫穿上的改良型爆♥炸♥装置进行了检测
Improvised Explosive Device David Budd was forced to wear.
法医检测到控制装置的电路
Forensic examination of the control unit circuitry detected
有你的DNA残留 以及指纹
deposits of your DNA and your fingerprints.
为什么会这样
Why would that be?
因为装置是我建造的
Because I built the device.
所有炸♥弹♥都是我造的
I built all the bombs.
你们都认为我是可怜受压♥迫♥的穆♥斯♥林♥女人
You all saw me as a poor, oppressed Muslim woman.
我是一名工程师
I am an engineer.
我是圣♥战♥分子
I am a Jihadi.
哪些炸♥弹♥
Which bombs?
炸死内政大臣那一枚
The one used to kill the Home Secretary,
炸死希思岸小学案那些警员的炸♥弹♥
the one used to kill police officers at Heath Bank School,
10·1恐袭案我穿在身上的那枚
the one I wore on the 1st of October.
你的意思是
So you're telling us
炸♥弹♥不是这个男人提供给你丈夫的
this man didn't supply the bomb to your husband?
那是我编的 因为巴德警长
I invented that story because Police Sergeant Budd
太想相信这说法
was so eager to believe it.
也太想相信我 真愚蠢
And so stupidly eager to believe me.
你编那个故事来误导我们的调查
You made that up to mislead our inquiry?
太简单了 你们都轻易就中计
How easy that was. You are all so easy...
不只是你 我们都被她骗了
It wasn't just you, mate, we all fell for it.
圣马太大学的炸♥弹♥是谁安置的
Who planted the device at St Matthew's College?
杀死内政大臣那一枚
The one that killed the Home Secretary.
没有信仰的人
Non-believers.
罪犯
Criminals.
卢克·艾肯斯
Luke Aikens?
对
Yes.
你为什么和无信仰的人合谋
Why did you conspire with non-believers?
为了钱
For money.
有钱才能造更多炸♥弹♥ 买♥♥更多枪
Money to build more bombs and buy more guns
传播真♥相♥给我们在世界各地的
and spread the truth to our brothers and sisters
兄弟姐妹
throughout the world.
让世人相信我们往英国政♥府♥的心脏
So that the world could be convinced that we had put a sword
插入了利刃
through the heart of the British Government.
10·1火车袭击案那天你没能引爆
You failed to detonate your own PBIED
你造的人体携带简易爆♥炸♥物
on the October 1st rail attack.
你没能完成袭击
You couldn't go through with it.
但我已经弥补了
But look how I have atoned.
我为大业做出了更巨大的贡献
I have helped the cause a thousand times more.
苏菲 我们收到消息
Sophie, we are being told that a statement
首相即将发表声明
by the Prime Minister is imminent.
据今早新闻 首相取消了今天所有会面
Meanwhile, all day, ministers have been giving their reactions
各内阁部长陆续对这一消息
to this morning's news that the Prime Minister cancelled
作出回应
today's engagements.
内政大臣 对此突发新闻你有何评论
Home Secretary, any reaction on the breaking news?
在首相有机会
Really, please, we should avoid speculation
亲自澄清指控前
until the Prime Minister's had the opportunity
我们不应擅自猜测
to address the allegations himself.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表