剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
《保镖》前情提要
我们收到情报
We've acquired intelligence
一所伦敦学校可能会发生恐袭
on a possible terrorist attack on a London school.
其中一所学校与一名在职警官有关联
One of the schools threw up a link to a serving police officer.
他的孩子在那里上学 大卫·巴德
His kids attend. David Budd.
希思岸小学
批准跨部门支援队和防弹警车强行迫停
Authorise Masts and ARVs to carry out enforced stop
需要的话可以开枪
with critical shot authorised if required.
虽然这是绝密 但你有权知道
Strictest confidence, but you've got a right to know
爆♥炸♥就发生在你孩子的学校附近
it happened near your children's school.
什么
What?
您怎么知道我孩子学校的名字
How do you know the name of my kids' school?
保镖
第一季 第三集
一定是出现在了即时事件报告中
It must've appeared in the immediate incident report.
袭击刚发生 您就知道是我孩子的学校了
The attack occurred only a few minutes before.
您联♥系♥得未免也太快了吧
It seems a bit early for the connection to be made.
你觉得她如果尝到滋味 会有什么感觉
How do you reckon she'd feel if she got a taste?
什么滋味
Taste of what?
承受后果的滋味
Suffering the consequences.
伏下 伏下 快开走
Down! Down! Go!
没事的 女士 没事的
It's OK, ma'am! It's OK!
子弹无法穿透防弹钢板
The bullets can't get through the armour plating.
狙击手在帕斯科大楼屋顶
Shooter's located on roof of Pascoe House 1,000 feet
桑顿广场以南一千尺处
south of Thornton Circus.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
我开始怀疑
I'm starting to lose confidence
警方是否有能力快速取得进展
in the police's ability to make rapid enough progress,
所以我想采纳史蒂芬的提议
so I'd like to take up Stephen's proposal
让国安局参与
for the Security Service
对10·1恐袭案罪犯的审讯
to assume a role in interviewing the 1/10 bombers.
-什么 -谢谢
- What? - Thank you.
内政部长 这是一个非常危险的先例
Home Secretary, you are setting a dangerous precedent.
我记得我们一致同意了这只能由警方来处理
We agree, I think, this can only be a police matter.
首相很生气 他觉得你在独占公众的注意
PM's pissed off. Thinks you're hogging the limelight.
我当然是跟他说你还没这么鲁莽
Naturally I disabused him of the idea that you're rogue enough
企图挑战领导权
to attempt a leadership challenge.
我们被袭击了 你 我
We were under attack, you, me...
还有无辜民众 特里被杀了
..Members of the public. Terry was blown apart.
-女士 您还好吗 -谁会是下令的人
- Ma'am, are you all right? - Who would give that order,
不提供支援 还把我们留在交火处
to hold resources back and leave us in the line of fire?
反恐分部的负责人
That would be an executive officer at SO15.
安妮·桑普森
Anne Sampson.
我的监视小队会给你必要的设备
My surveillance team will issue you with the necessary equipment
-监控她的会议 -这合法吗 长官
- to monitor her meetings. - Is that lawful, ma'am?
他们几乎每天开会
They're having almost daily conferences
却没让我参与 为什么
and keeping me out of the loop. Why?
-我不知道 长官 -我常看到这种事 大卫
- No idea, ma'am. - I see this all the time, David.
大臣讨好贴身保镖
The minister ingratiates themselves with the PPO.
你以为他们是出于好心吗
You think it's out of the goodness of their heart.
那是为了让你死心塌地保守他们的秘密
It's so you'll keep their secrets, no matter what.
-关于我儿子的学校有好消息 -真好
- We had some good news about my son's schooling. - I'm glad.
她事先就知道那所学校是目标
She'd been given prior intelligence it was a target.
可她却袖手旁观
But she sat back and let it happen.
她把你玩弄于鼓掌之间
She's got you wrapped round her finger.
你必须完成任务
You've got to finish the job.
没什么能让我的工作变复杂
Nothing complicates my job.
我的工作就是保护你
It's to protect you.
你服役了多少年
How long were you in the Army?
十年
Ten years.
你从小就想参军吗
Is that what you always wanted to do?
说出来你可能会笑话我
You'll probably laugh, but...
我读书时的理想是成为医生
..When I was in school I wanted to be a doctor.
我没笑
I'm not laughing.
为什么没当成
What happened?
进入医学院必须有工作经验
To get into medical school you need work experience.
只能通过认识的医生给你这个机会
How do you get that? By knowing a doctor who can get you in.
我不知道从何开始 所以
I had no idea where to start, so...
我从没申请过
..I never applied.
不疼吗
They don't hurt?
现在不疼了
Not now.
我算幸运的了
I'm one of the lucky ones.
因为你活下来了吗
Because you survived?
这也是部分原因
Aye, that too.
就算会让我丢饭碗也无所谓
Even if it could cost me my job.
和内政部长上♥床♥
Sex with the Home Secretary.
是滔天大罪
It's a heinous crime.
-请进 -谢谢
- Please, come in. - Thank you.
我们不知道他有同谋还是单独行动
..We don't know if there's a connection or he was acting alone.
是因为《调查权法案》 对吧
It's RIPA-18, isn't it?
-让我成为了袭击目标 -这是其中一个可能
- It's made me a target. - One possible reason.
什么意思
What do you mean?
唯一合理的结论是你的行程被泄露了
The only plausible conclusion is your itinerary was leaked.
是警♥察♥吗 他们设计我
By the police? They set me up.
-原因显而易见 -内政部长
- And it's obvious why. - Home Secretary?
我们的安排
Our arrangement.
没人知道 我可以向您保证
No-one knows, I can assure you of that.
关于这件事 我们必须
In regard to which, we need to establish
建立最安全的方法 把材料交给您
the most secure means of getting the material to you.
不能通过办公室
Not via the office.
交给我
Leave it with me.
再见 内政部长
Have a good day, Home Secretary.
桑顿广场发生的暗♥杀♥内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古未遂事件
The Thornton Circus attack on Home Secretary Julia Montague
由一名狙击手发动
was carried out by a sniper
他从附近的帕斯科大楼屋顶进行射击
firing from the roof of a nearby office building, Pascoe House.
枪手似乎通过假扮成商人
The gunman appears to have gained access to the roof
进入大楼屋顶
by posing as a tradesman,
但在接受审问前就自杀了
but took his own life before he could be questioned.
你好 我是维姬 请留言
Hi, this is Vicky's phone. Leave me a message.
你好 亲爱的...维姬
Hiya, love. Er, Vic, hi.
是我
It's me.
你可能正送孩子们上学吧
Er, you're probably on the school run or something, er...
我就是打来看看你们好不好
I was just calling to check you're all all right, and, er...
有什么需要就跟我说
..And, yeah, just if you need anything, I'm here.
好吗
All right?
再见
Bye.
-早上好 女士 -早上好 巴德警长
- Morning, ma'am. - Morning, Sergeant Budd.
-你睡得好吗 -很好 女士 您呢
- Sleep well? - Yes, ma'am. You?
挺好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
-薰衣草正出来 -抱歉 稍等一下
- Lavender coming out. - Sorry, one moment.
我需要去洗手间
I just need to use the loo.
抱歉 队长 这里没有女性警员
Sorry, Skipper. We don't have any female officers in here.
-这边走 女士 -抱歉 请帮我拿一下
- This way, ma'am. - Sorry, do you mind?
警♥察♥ 有人在里面吗
Police officer. I need to ask if anyone's in here?
稍等 女士
Just a second, ma'am.
一切安全 女士
All clear, ma'am.
我知道你绝不会让我遇到危险
I know you'll never let anything bad happen to me.
大卫 谢谢你能来
David, thanks for coming in.
不客气 长官
You're welcome, ma'am.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我认为听你的报告用这种方式最安全
I thought this would be the most secure way to hear your report.
什么报告 长官
My report, ma'am?
关于内政部长和国安局的联♥系♥
On the Home Secretary's contact with the Security Service.
目前没什么值得注意的 长官
Nothing significant as yet, ma'am.
没有吗
No?
国安局局长于今早7:49进入她酒店房♥间
The Director General entered her hotel at 0749
并在8:22离开
and left at 0822.
我当时在洗澡 没注意到
I was taking a shower and missed that.
很抱歉 长官
Very sorry, ma'am.
我们把你安排到那个房♥间是有原因的
We've put you in that room for a reason.
长官
Ma'am.
你家人怎么样 大卫
How's the family, David?
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表