剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
Oh, Christ, Mike, Jesus Christ!
听着 桑普森特意说
Look, mate, Sampson was at pains to point out
她不愿破坏我们的工作关系
she doesn't want to jeopardise our working relationship -
由你决定是否参与
guarantees complete discretion.
-这是自愿接受询问 -那根本不是我的主意
- This is a voluntary interview... - It wasn't even my idea.
自愿接受询问及搜查
..a voluntary interview and consent to forensic searches.
搜查什么
Searches for what?
他们需要检查你的家和车辆
Well, they need to examine your home and vehicle
是否有炸♥药♥痕迹
for traces of explosives.
什么 迈克 开玩笑呢
What? Mike, seriously?!
听着 没人会知道这事
Look, OK, no-one needs to know anything about it.
我们会给你提供最好的律师
We'll get you the best solicitor.
天啊 什么
For God's sake, what?
-为什么全是我担着 -够了
- Why is this all on me? - Enough...
-他们会询问你吗 -我说够了
- Are they going to interview you?! - I said enough!
他们什么也不会发现
They won't find anything.
有一套简单合理的说法
There's a simple, plausible story for you to stick to.
你必须坚持这套说法
And you will stick to it.
这就来
On my way.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a sec.
-你没怎么吃东西 -我得回去工作
- You've barely eaten. - I need to get back to work.
你状态还不行
You're not well enough.
有些事我想不明白
Something's going on, something I can't figure out.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我的枪被人动过手脚
Someone tampered with my gun.
原来在壁脚板后面 后来我换了位置
It was behind a skirting board, then I shifted it.
有人进了我的公♥寓♥
Someone had access to my flat,
彻底搜了一遍
carried out a thorough search...
警♥察♥搜了你的公♥寓♥
Uh, well, the-the police searched your flat.
是的 他们如果发现了一把非法枪♥支♥
Yeah, if they found an illegal firearm,
会收缴
they'd seize it,
而不会只是把子弹换成空包弹
they wouldn't just change out the bullets for blanks.
干这事的另有其人
No, this was...someone else.
这人是内行
Someone with expertise,
这人...
someone...
另有目的
..with an agenda.
那会是谁呢
Well...who would that be?
麦克唐纳先生自愿
For the DIR, Mr Macdonald is being interviewed
接受录音询问
on a voluntary basis
并选择由律师陪同
and has chosen to be accompanied by a solicitor.
感谢你协助我们调查
Thank you for assisting our inquiry.
只要能帮上忙 我很愿意
Anything to help, anything at all.
那就从圣马太大学袭击案开始吧
Let's start with the attack on St Matthew's College.
你那天都做了什么 先生
What were your movements that day, sir?
早上在下议院 然后回了内政部
Commons that morning, then back to the Home Office.
你没跟内政大臣和她的团队去大学吗
You didn't travel with the Home Secretary and her team?
很不幸 没有
Oh, unfortunately, I couldn't.
《调查权法案》通过后 有很多后续工作
There's, too much to deal with following the vote on the RIPA-18 Bill.
很幸运才对吧
More like fortunately.
你通常会缺席重大的演讲吗
You normally skip big speeches?
没能出席我也很沮丧
I-I was frustrated not to be there
但是我在办公室走不开
but I was needed in the office.
说明一下 我正在向麦克唐纳先生出示
For the DIR, I'm showing Mr Macdonald
从议会大厦监控截下来的照片
video-capture images from the Palace of Westminster.
照片里的人是谁
Who are seen in these images?
我和希塔尔·马赫穆德
I am, and...Tahir Mahmood.
你怎么描述你和希塔尔·马赫穆德的关系
And how would you describe your relationship with Tahir Mahmood?
很好
Good.
你为什么要撒谎呢 麦克唐纳先生
Why are you lying to us, Mr Macdonald?
我的委托人说的是实话
My client is telling the truth.
拿出说谎的依据 否则请收回问题
Provide some basis for that question or kindly withdraw it.
一名法♥院♥唇读专家看过了监控录像
A forensic lip-reader has examined the CCTV,
根据她的文字转录
and according to her transcript,
你们之间的谈话有点激烈
the conversation between you appears acrimonious.
是因为...政♥治♥是一个高压行业
It's, uh... Politics is a high-stress business.
这些只是过激用语 几杯酒下肚就都忘了
There are words and then it's all forgotten over a few beers.
因此 说你和马赫穆德
Therefore, it is truthful to say
关系不错 是真话
that you had a good relationship with Mahmood.
但我不是很了解他
But I-I didn't know him well.
我的意思是 我们不亲近
I mean, we-we weren't close.
显然 我们都非常震惊
O-Obviously, we're all extremely shocked
他可能与这件事有关
to think he might be involved.
所以 这又是怎么回事 麦克唐纳先生
So...what's going on here, then, Mr Macdonald?
我 我当时正递给塔希尔
I was, I'm, providing Tahir
有关内政大臣演讲的资料
with documents relating to the Home Secretary's speech.
你在哪里得到的这个公文包
Where did you obtain the briefcase?
是...是希塔尔的
It-it, was Tahir's.
你想了很久才回答啊
You took a long time to answer.
抱歉 这段时期很艰难
Sorry, it's been a very difficult time,
我没能立刻想起来
and I couldn't immediately recall.
公文包是希塔尔的
It was Tahir's.
他之前放在我这儿 我当时是在还给他
He left it with me, and, I was returning it to him.
这个公文包有什么可疑之处吗
Was there anything suspicious about the briefcase?
据我所知没有
Not that I can think of.
如果你只是要给他文件
If you were just giving him documents,
为什么要用到公文包
why the need for the briefcase?
这样更方便 而且我们要把包还给他
It seemed easier that way, and we were returning his briefcase.
-我们 -是我
- We? - I.
我们拿到了马赫穆德的通讯记录
We've managed to get Mahmood's communication history.
爆♥炸♥前 他接到了一个电♥话♥
A call was received to his phone before the bombing.
根据他的通讯录 那是你的号♥码
Now, according to his contacts, it's listed as your number.
你打这通电♥话♥的目的是什么 麦克唐纳先生
What was the purpose of this call, Mr Macdonald?
应该就是打去确认一下 一切都好
Probably I just called him to make sure that everything was OK.
这是个重要的演讲
It's an important speech
没能到场支持让我感到很沮丧
and I was frustrated not to be there in support.
但并非一切都好 对吧
Everything wasn't OK, though, was it?
-什么意思 -马赫穆德试图打断
- I'm sorry? - Mahmood attempted to interrupt
内政大臣的演讲
the Home Secretary's speech.
又不是因为我
Not on my account.
但很奇怪 不是吗
Odd, though, isn't it?
马赫穆德接到你电♥话♥几分钟后
Literally a couple of minutes before Mahmood rushes backstage,
就冲到了后台
he receives a call from you.
-你确定他没告诉你他要那么做 -确定
- You sure he didn't tell you he needed to do that? - Certain.
-他没向你寻求建议吗 -没有
- He didn't seek your advice about it? - No!
不管希塔尔做了什么 我都毫不知情
Whatever Tahir was doing, I'm completely in the dark about it.
这些是马赫穆德当天的所有行踪
These are all of Mahmood's movements.
跟内政大臣一起
With the Home Secretary.
接到罗布·麦克唐纳的电♥话♥
Receiving a call of Rob Macdonald.
被大卫·巴德拦住
Being stopped by David Budd.
他为什么没发现炸♥弹♥
Why didn't he spot the bomb?
-你好 先生 -我是巴德警长
- Hello. Sir? - Police Sergeant Budd.
我想跟你们的安保经理谈话
I'd like to speak to your security manager, please.
他认识我 我住在这儿期间跟他开过会
He'll remember me, we had a few briefings when I stayed here.
好的 先生
Certainly, sir.
安保部门吗
Security?
我想看这个时间点的录像
Right, this is the time I'm interested in.
-当时内政大臣有一位访客 -好的
- The Home Secretary received a visitor. - OK.
十点
Ten o'clock.
怎么跳过去了
What happened there?
抱歉 大卫 一般不会这样
Sorry, Dave, it shouldn't do that.
该死
Shit.
看看大堂或电梯的录像
Let's look at the lobby or the lifts?
-看监控有没有拍到他 -好
- See if we can nab him that way. - OK.
楼梯通道呢
Stair access?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say, mate.
克里斯 废话少说
Chris, no bullshit now -
谁访问过这些硬盘
who's had access to these hard drives?
我已经检查过记录了
I checked the logs already.
没人访问过
No-one's been at it.
一个人都没有
No-one.
有发现马赫穆德有共犯
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表