剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
我会在演讲开始前让塔希尔给你送去的
I'll have Tahir have it in front of you well beforehand.
-好 谢谢 -我去把车开过来 女士
- All right, thank you. - I'll have the car brought round, ma'am.
-谢谢 汤姆 再见 -再见
- Thanks, Tom. See you later. - See you.
薰衣草在移♥动♥
Lavender on the move.
-该死 我错过她了吗 -稍等 稍等
- Shit. Did I miss her? - Just a second. Just a second!
这很重要
This is important.
我不能赶到演讲场地了 你负责处理
I can't make the speech. You're handling it.
-什么 -你不想吗
- What? - Not up to it?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 罗布
Fuck you, Rob.
这是所有的背景材料
Here's all the background material.
有什么需要在演讲前提醒她的吗
Anything I need to flag up before the speech?
没有 都已经检查好了 她可以直接用
No, no. It all checked out. She's good to go.
女士 河的这一边堵车
Ma'am, traffic's snarled up this side of the river
-所以我们打算过桥 -你说了算
- so we'll be going via the bridges. - Your call.
"党内团结"改为"党的领导"
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
该死
Shit.
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
反对《调查权法案》 反对警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18, no police state!
准备进入会场 汤姆
Into the venue, Tom.
-汇报现况 -叫嚷声不是问题
- Sit rep? - The shouting's no problem,
问题是鸡蛋砸到我胸上了
it's the eggs that are getting on my tits.
没事 女士 请进入会场
You're fine, ma'am, into the venue.
-欢迎您 内政部长 -谢谢
- Welcome, Home Secretary. - Thank you.
-茱莉娅·蒙塔古 你好吗 -很好
- Julia Montague, how do you do? - Very well.
感谢你们今天在这里迎接我
Thank you for welcoming me here today.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古 你好吗
Julia Montague, how do you do?
-您最好进去里面 女士 -茱莉娅·蒙塔古
- Best move through, ma'am. - Julia Montague.
-幸会 -这边走 内政部长
- Pleasure. - This way, Home Secretary.
我需要和我的助手说句话
I just need a moment with my aide.
-当然 -谢谢
- Yes, of course. - Thank you.
演讲中提及的信息都核查了吗
Have you been through the fact checks?
抱歉 我以为那些都已经...
Sorry, I thought that had all been...
你不知道今天有多重要
You have no idea how important today is.
在演讲开始前必须把所有内容核查一遍
I need the final fact checks in front of me before I go on.
我不希望到晚间新闻批判我的演讲词时
I don't want to find out I've made a tit of myself
才发现自己出丑了
only after the evening news rips my speech to pieces.
罗布说都核查过了
Rob said it all checked out.
他可不是这么告诉我的
That's not what he said to me.
务必办妥 希塔尔
See to it, Tahir.
-我们为您准备了一间休息室 -谢谢
- We've set up a green room for you. - Thank you.
-请这边走 -你们考虑非常周到
- This way, please. - That's very kind of you.
什么事
What do you want?
最后的安全检查已完成
Final security sweep's been done.
观众们正在陆续就坐 队长
Audience taking their seats, Skipper.
-薰衣草准备好了吗 -到会堂守着
- Lavender good to go? - Deploy to the auditorium.
-会堂见 -是 队长
- See you in there. - Skip'.
一切准备就绪 女士
Ready when you are, ma'am.
稍等
Wait.
我知道你孩子们学校的名字
I knew the name of your kids' school
因为它是其中一个潜在目标
because it was on a list of possible targets.
我没有事先告诉你或其他任何人
I didn't forewarn you, or anyone else for that matter,
因为这个威胁并不明确
due to the fact the threat was non-specific.
我们依然不知道罪犯为何选择希思岸小学
We're still not clear as to why Heath Bank was singled out.
我派防弹警车驻守在所有有危险的学校附近
I ordered ARVs to deploy near all schools identified as being at risk,
因此没有任何学生受伤
and thanks to that measure no schoolchildren came to any harm.
你当我的贴身保镖让一切变得不易
You being my PPO makes this difficult anyway.
最好改变一下
It's for the best that changes.
我...
I...
我希望你在我身旁
I want you right beside me...
不是因为职责所需
..not because it's your job...
而是因为心之所向
..but because it's our choice.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
很荣幸今天能在这里与大家见面
It's a great pleasure to be here with you all this morning.
我们生活在一个特殊时期
We live in extraordinary times.
毫不夸张地说 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥是冷战后
It's no exaggeration to say terrorism poses the greatest threat
对我国国♥家♥安♥全♥最大的威胁
to our national security since the Cold War.
我们必须竭尽全力保护我们的生活方式
We must do all in our power to protect our way of life.
《调查权法案》等于警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18 makes a police state!
《调查权法案》等于警♥察♥国家
RIPA-'18 makes a police state!
79 会堂有抗♥议♥者 已被带出
Seven Nine. Protesters in the auditorium, being removed.
不知廉耻 茱莉娅 不知廉耻
Shame on you, Julia! Shame on you!
向你们的方向过去了 向他们询问个人信息
Coming to you now. Just obtain details from each of them,
保持礼貌
polite as you can.
内政部长不会赞同我们动粗
The Principal won't thank us for being heavy-handed.
不可置否 他们有表达自己观点的权力
Let's not deny them their right to express a view.
然而 在关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥的危机时刻
Though, they say in times of national emergency
首先受到冲击的便是言论自♥由♥
the first casualty is free speech.
我不在乎你们个人
I really don't care what you all do
在家时用搜索引擎查询何种信息
when you switch your internet browser to private.
我们不会在乎 你是否在搜索引擎内输入
We're not after you if you type into your search engine
乳♥房♥♥二字
B-o-o-b-s.
但我们关心的是 你是否在搜索
But we ought to know if you type in
炸♥弹♥一词
B-o-m-b.
现在我们来谈谈如何预防袭击
Now let's return to the subject of how we prevent attacks.
许多袭击实施者出生在这个国家
Many who would carry them out are born here,
在这个国家受过教育
they're educated here,
工作过
employed here.
他们并不是生来就想袭击我们
They weren't born wanting to attack us.
在他们成长的过程中 发生了变数
Something happened along the way,
他们产生了疏离感
a sense of alienation,
认为自己被排斥在外 不能享有这个国家
a sense of exclusion from the best opportunities this country
可提供的最优机会
has to offer.
法律 医学
Law, medicine...
新闻 政♥治♥
..journalism, politics.
似乎越来越多的人在隔绝这些职业
More appears to be happening to close off these careers
而不是提供就业机会
than to open them up.
无偿工作经验 无薪实习
Unpaid work experience, unpaid internships.
当然这些机会面向所有人
Though they're open to everyone, of course,
前提是你继承了足够的钱过活
provided you've inherited enough money to feed,
有衣可穿 有房♥可住
clothe and house yourself.
我理解易受影响的年轻人为何认为
I see how an impressionable young person might form the view
精英社会想要把他们拒之门外
that elite society is intent on keeping them out.
也正因此他们可能开始有伤害别人的欲望
Possibly they begin to feel a desire to do harm
伤害那些占尽天时地利人和的人
to those they think have it all on a plate.
我们的政♥府♥致力于阻止他们的这种行为
In government, we are committed to stopping them.
-你看到外面有人吗 -没有
- You see anyone out there? - No.
我们必须如此
We have to be.
-待在这儿 -但我也
- Stay put. - But I am just
同样致力于拯救那个年轻人
as determined to save that young person...
怎么回事
What the fuck?
演讲稿里有个大错误
There's been a massive fuck-up with the speech.
罗布刚打给我 我得提醒茱莉娅
Rob just called me. I need to warn Julia.
公文包里装的什么
What's in the briefcase?
调查文件 她所需的信息核实
Research files, the fact-checking she needs.
给我看
Show me.
-拜托 别这样 -给我看
- Come on, mate, please. - Show me.
好了
Ok.
老实说 我们得想出更好的办法
Frankly, we've got to do a better job of stopping a 15-year-old
阻止青少年认为在布拉德福德或伯明翰长大
thinking that growing up in Bradford or Birmingham
比圣♥战♥更可怕
is grimmer than jihad,
只有通过正确的领导层 才能改变他们的想法
and we can only change their minds with the right leadership.
我们一直没得到...
We've not been getting...
-没事吧 队长 -虚惊一场
- Everything OK, Skipper? - False alarm.
-到2号♥门守着 -队长
- Deploy to Door 2. - Skip.
那来自于一个提供平等机会的公平社会
Now that comes from a fair society that provides equal opportunity.
安全不只在于保护公民
Security isn't just about guarding our citizens
不受安全威胁伤害
from security threats.
安全来自于经济繁荣
Security comes from economic prosperity.
来自于良好教育 良好工作
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表