剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
Straighten your arm, please.
请举起手臂
Arms up, please.
伸直
All the way up.
请转身
Turn around for me, please.
我要拆掉带子
I'm going to remove the belt.
所有人都出去
I need everyone out now.
开门
Open the door.
我先下火车 你再跟着我
I'm going to step off the train, then ask you to follow me.
好吗
All right?
好了 慢慢来
OK, nice and slowly.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
-冷静 -别动 我们带你下车
- Stay calm. - Stay still and we'll lift you down to the ground.
-别动 -纳蒂亚
- Stay still! - Nadia!
别往那边看
Don't look over there.
看地面 看地面
Look down at the ground. Down at the ground.
走 快走
Go! Go! Let's go!
结束了 你安全了
It's over. You're safe now.
他伤不到你 没人能伤害你
He can't hurt you. No-one's going to hurt you.
来吧 下车吧
Come on. Out you get.
-谢了 -天啊
- Thanks, mate. - Oh, God.
-妈妈 -谢天谢地 过来
- Mummy! - Thank God! Come here.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
抱歉 我去录口供的时候已经...
Sorry. By the time I'd given a statement, I...
-亲爱的 没事了 -谢谢你
- Love, it's all right. - Thank you.
我没事 我们都没事
I'm fine. Look, we're all fine.
没事了
It's all right.
晚安 宝贝 我爱你
Night-night, sweetheart. I love you.
晚安 查理小熊 晚安
Night-night, Charlie bear. Goodnight.
晚安 宝贝
Night-night, sweetheart.
-晚安 男子汉 -晚安
- Night, big man. - Night.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
他们会没事的
They'll be all right, love.
我该走了
I should be heading off.
你不必回去
You don't have to.
你确定
You sure?
你没事吧
Are you feeling OK?
走 我们去楼下聊
Come on. Let's talk downstairs.
别得寸进尺 大卫
Oh, for Christ's sake, Dave.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我就是个蠢货
I'm sorry. I'm a fucking idiot.
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
穿有自杀式炸♥弹♥背心的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorists armed with a suicide vest
登上了开往伦敦的火车 就在...
boarded the London-bound train just before...
首相已召开危机应对委员会会议...
..The Prime Minister has called a meeting of COBRA...
此次袭击在途经伦敦尤斯顿站的
No-one was injured in the attack
满员火车上发生 所幸无人受伤
on a packed train en route to London Euston Station.
我们呼吁公众保持警惕...
..And we would urge members of the public to remain vigilant...
联合反恐分♥析♥中心
..The Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre
将会评估当前恐怖威胁等级
will assess the current threat level.
我们政♥府♥
My Government remains resolute
根除恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的决心坚定不移
in our determination to root out terrorism.
联合反恐分♥析♥中心已将威胁等级
JTAC has raised the threat level
从"中等"提升至"重大"
from moderate to substantial.
我听说昨天的事件最令人担忧的是
What I'm being told is most worrying about yesterday's incident
袭击未遂者所使用的
is the exceptionally high level of
炸♥弹♥背心
sophistication of the explosive vest
极为复杂
employed by the would-be attackers.
这很可能
It would appear most likely
是一个恐怖团伙所为
that this is the work of a terror cell
也许仍有同伙在逃
and there may well be accomplices still at large.
弗兰克·加德纳 我们的安全记者
Frank Gardner, there, our security correspondent.
-早上好 警官 -谢谢 肯
- Morning, Sarge. - Cheers, Ken.
...10月1日的引爆装置的复杂程度
..The level of sophistication of the 1st of October device
与一个非常现实的问题
and the very real concern
此装置代表了对国♥家♥安♥全♥的
that it represents a new and devastating threat
新毁灭性威胁
to national security
这导致联合反恐分♥析♥中心
has led the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre
将英国的恐怖威胁等级升至"重大"
to raise the UK's terror threat level to substantial.
我们现在连线内政大臣
We're joined now by the Home Secretary,
国会议员茱莉娅·蒙塔古阁下
the Right Honourable Julia Montague, MP.
在我们开始前 尼克 我想向
Before we begin, Nick, I'd like to pay tribute to
警♥察♥和安♥全♥部♥门的英勇人员致敬
the courage of all members of the police and security service
是他们无私的行为阻止了这起可怕的恐袭
whose selfless actions prevented an appalling act of terrorism.
昨天不好过吧
Bit of a day yesterday.
如果你需要休假 或让我介绍你去做
If you need some time off or for me to refer you to occ health
-职业健康辅♥导♥... -我没事 谢谢 长官
- for some counselling... - I'm fine, thanks, ma'am.
你毫发无伤真是个奇迹
It's a miracle you're in one piece.
我们都很幸运 袭击者改变了主意
We're all very lucky the bomber changed her mind.
但她没交代多少
Not that she's saying much.
她丈夫更是什么也不说
And the husband's saying nothing.
当时她好像僵住了
It seems like when the time came she froze
她丈夫慌了
and the husband panicked.
是的
Yeah.
干得好 大卫 为我们机构增光了
Great job, David. A credit to the branch.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
你目前一直担任来访外国政要的贴身保镖吗
So far you've acted as PPO to visiting foreign dignitaries?
没错 长官
That's right, ma'am.
局长要我
The commissioner's ordered me
重新考虑对高层政要的保镖安排
to review specialist protection on senior politicians.
我准备把你指派给一位内阁大臣
I'm assigning you to a Cabinet minister.
内政大臣
The Home Secretary.
非常好 长官
Very good, ma'am.
这是晋升
It's a move up.
是
Yes.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, ma'am.
好小伙
Good man.
长官
Ma'am.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古
内政大臣
前夫 罗杰·彭哈利根
茱莉娅·蒙塔古议会投票记录
投票支持派英国♥军♥队参加海外战争
她经常投票支持在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗的军事行动
我的格洛克手♥枪♥和两个弹匣
My Glock and two magizines, please.
第一辆车里的就是大臣 队长
That's the principal now, skipper, in the first car.
支援在后面
The backup's behind.
她的司机是特里 保镖是汤姆·芬顿警员
Her driver's Terry and the PPO's PC Tom Fenton.
-女士 -金
- Ma'am. - Kim.
女士 这位就是新保镖 巴德警长
Ma'am, this is PS Budd, the new PPO.
很荣幸见到您 女士 能否商量下
Pleasure to meet you, ma'am. I was wondering if we could
从现在起您使用地下入口
discuss you using the underground entrance from now on?
我赶着去开会
I'm late for a meeting.
茱莉娅喜欢引人注目
Julia likes to be seen.
安德鲁·玛尔怎么回事
What's happening with Andrew Marr?
我今天会催他们
I'll chase them today.
我以为全都确定了
I thought it was all confirmed.
首相可能想要这个时段
There's a possibility that Number 10 want the slot.
你本来打算什么时候告诉我
And when were you planning to tell me?
我在等合适的时机
I was waiting for the right moment.
你没找到
You didn't find it.
总指挥部呼叫SZ72
Sierra Zulu 7-2 from Control.
请说 完毕
Go ahead, Control. 7-2 over.
72 你有郁金香抵达墨尔本的预计时间吗
7-2, do you have an ETA for Tulip to arrive at Melbourne?
交通拥堵 预计12分钟到达 完毕
Control, traffic is heavy, ETA 12 minutes. 7-2 over.
72 你能提前1分钟联♥系♥我吗
7-2, can you call up when one minute away?
总指挥部通话完毕
Control out.
罗布·麦克唐纳 内政大臣特别顾问
Rob Macdonald, special advisor to the Home Secretary.
请留言
Leave a message.
是我 我们得聊聊
Hi, it's me. We need to catch up.
你来公♥寓♥
Come to the flat.
我不确定什么时候到家 要看交通状况
Not sure what time I'll be home. Depends on the traffic.
过河走南环路
Cross the river and take the south circ.
特里当我司机三年了
Terry's been driving me for three years.
我相信他能判断出最快的路线
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表