剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
安德鲁·阿普兹德中士
Sergeant Andrew Apsted.
在赫尔曼德省服役过两次
Served in Helmand Province, two tours.
再看这个
And get this -
他曾是排爆专家
he was EOD.
他可能是最开始的炸♥弹♥制♥造♥人
This could be the original bomb-maker
或是朗克罗斯的共犯
or an accomplice of Longcross.
抱歉
Sorry...
让你想起不好的回忆了
Brings it all back.
这...这很好
It's... It's brilliant.
听着 大卫
Listen, David...
发生了这么多事
With everything that's going on,
或许我们没有足够重视 那个狙击手
maybe we've not paid enough attention to the fact
在你面前把自己脑子炸开花这件事
the shooter blew his brains out right in front of you.
你失去了你的大臣 还有一个手下
You lost your Principal and one of your team.
我觉得你最好不要参与调查了
I think it'd be a good idea if you stepped away from the inquiry
我们安排你跟咨♥询♥师聊聊 如何
and we get you some time with the counsellor, yeah?
不 不行
No. No way.
找出杀害茱莉娅的凶手才是最重要的
Figuring out who killed Julia, that's all that matters.
这是唯一能让我回归正常的事
That's the only thing that's going to make me feel OK again.
我觉得事情远不止如此
I think it runs deeper than that.
你刚叫了她茱莉娅
You just called her Julia.
抱歉 纳蒂亚 我不知道他们为何...
Sorry, Nadia, I don't know what's keeping them...
我们可以走了
We're good to go.
我们找到了一些符合你描述的
We've got some plausible locations
可能的停车场位置
of the car park you described.
很遗憾 我们未能看到你丈夫的车
I'm afraid we weren't able to see your husband's car
也没在监控里发现
or any type of meeting in any of the CCTV cameras
你说的那些见面
relating to the car parks themselves.
我们也查过了附近的位置
We've looked at adjacent locations
截取了一些嫌疑人的图像
and produced some images of persons of interest.
你可以慢慢看 纳蒂亚
Just take your time with these, Nadia.
你认得这个人吗
Do you recognise this man?
受访人摇了头
The interviewee is shaking her head.
那他呢
What about him?
受访人摇了头
The interviewee is shaking her head.
受访人摇了头
The interviewee is shaking her head.
受访人摇了头
The interviewee is shaking her head.
这个人
Do you...
你有任何印象吗
..recognise this man at all?
不着急
Take your time.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
纳蒂亚 谢谢你
Nadia, thank you.
做得好 纳蒂亚 你表现得很好
Well done, Nadia. That was great.
这个人你认得吗
What about this man?
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
我已经做了
I am doing.
之前没告知有这个
This wasn't included in disclosure.
纳蒂亚 请看一下电子画像
Nadia, please look at the e-fit.
纳蒂亚 求你了 人命关天
Nadia? Please. Lives depend on this.
你认得这个人吗
Do you know this man?
你丈夫见的人是他吗
Is this the man your husband met?
纳蒂亚说过那人是印度裔或阿♥拉♥伯裔
Nadia has already described the man as being IC4/6.
你是不敢说真话吗
Were you too afraid to tell the truth?
那个人其实是白人吗
Was the man actually white?
你丈夫见的人是他吗
Is this the man your husband met?
你丈夫见的人是他吗
Is this the man your husband met?
纳蒂亚说过那人是印度裔或阿♥拉♥伯裔
Nadia has already described the man as being IC4/6.
你是不敢说真话吗
Were you too afraid to tell the truth?
那个人其实是白人吗
Was the man actually white?
你丈夫见的人是他吗
Is this the man your husband met?
这不能作为证据
It's not evidential.
你知道身份指认的流程
You know the process for photo ID.
电子画像永远无法做到真正相似
And an e-fit's never going to give a true likeness.
她很有可能搞错了
There's every chance she's mistaken.
但是现在 老大
Right now, though, boss,
这并不是重点 不是吗
that's not really the point, though, is it?
我是总督察 露易斯 我认为这就是重点
As your DCI, Louise, I'd say actually it is.
你们就打算袖手旁观吗
You just going to sit on your hands?
-大卫 你别插手 -没人追查朗克罗斯
- David, leave this to us. - No-one was following up on Longcross.
我只有自己去查
I had to do that bit myself.
我们得考虑所有可能性
We have got to consider all of the possibilities.
其中一个可能就是国安局
One of which is the Security Service were involved
参与了内政大臣的刺杀行动
in the assassination of a Cabinet minister.
这还说不准
We don't know that.
这就是要查的 朗克罗斯就是线索
That's what we need to find out! Longcross is our lead.
从现在开始 一切行动按流程走
Well, from now on every step we take's by the book.
那请问"流程"的下一步是什么
What's next then? Going "By the book"?
这由我和桑普森部长决定
That's for me and Commander Sampson to decide.
他只是想帮忙 老大
He's only trying to help, boss.
大卫
David!
听我说 夏尔马现在压力很大
Look, Sharma's under a lot of pressure.
他很感激你的帮助 我们都一样
He values your contribution. We all do.
好
Sure.
大卫
David.
大卫 等等
David, wait.
我想跟你聊聊你头上的伤
I really want to talk to you about your head wound.
我跟你说了 是煤气灶弄的
I told you, I got it off a gas cooker.
我觉得让警队医生检查下比较好
I think it's best if you're examined by the Force Doctor.
别管我了 露易斯
Get off my back, Louise.
我还能怎么办 大卫
What am I supposed to do, David?
让你跟没事人似的到处跑吗
Let you run around like everything's rosy?
你还不明白吗 这样他们就能让问讯失效
Do you not get it? This is how they'll discredit the inquiry.
他们会说我疯了
They'll make me out to be a basket case.
这里的人不会用这样的词
No-one in this building would use that kind of language.
你身体出了状况 大卫 你受了创伤
You've got an illness, David. You're traumatised.
这听起来有好一点吗
That sounds any better?
你为什么要这么关注我
Why are you making this about me
我们明明刚发现炸♥弹♥是朗克罗斯提供的
when we just found out Longcross supplied the bomb?
国安局
The Security Service.
查清原因 才能搞清楚一切的真♥相♥
Finding out why, that's the answer to all of this.
大卫 你需要帮助
David, you need help.
我需要找到是谁杀了茱莉娅
I need to find who killed Julia.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古的葬礼已于今日举♥行♥
Julia Montague's funeral took place earlier today.
仪式很低调 只有亲近的家庭成员到场
It was a private ceremony for close family only.
但是在下议院 进行了职位继任...
But in the House of Commons there was a succession...
她是一名优秀的同事 这是政党的损失
An esteemed colleague who is a great loss to her party,
也是国家和议院的损失
her country and this House.
我们这些熟悉茱莉娅 与她共事过的人
Those of us who knew Julia, who worked with her,
内政大臣的葬礼 茱莉娅·蒙塔古低调下葬
还在慢慢体会失去她的痛苦
are still measuring the scale of our loss.
我和茱莉娅一起在同一屋檐下成长
Julia and I grew up together in this house.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古 终年43岁
最后 工作压力让我们的婚姻难以维系
In the end, the pressures of work made our marriage unsustainable.
直到今天 我依旧记得我们在一起的日子
To this day I still look back and remember our time together
缅怀茱莉娅·蒙塔古 罗杰·彭哈利根专访
那是我最开心的时光...
as the happiest days of...
谢谢你 内政大臣
Thank you, Home Secretary.
你带了什么来
How much have you got?
足够了
Enough.
浏览材料的破解指南
Decryption instructions for viewing the material.
我们自行给你配了个平板
We've taken the liberty of providing you with a tablet,
这样材料就无法被追踪到你个人的设备
so the material can't be traced to your own devices.
等你看完后 我们会回收平板
We'll take the tablet back when you're finished.
里面存着只读文件
It contains a read-only file
你可以在有限的时间内阅读
you'll be able to view for a limited time period,
之后系统会拒绝访问 需要再次破解
before being locked out and requiring new decryption.
出现这种情况的话 你再联♥系♥我们
If that happens you should get in touch.
我有权作出合适的安排
I'm authorised to make suitable arrangements.
看情况再说 还有事吗
See how I go. Is that the lot?
暂时没了 就交给你了
For the time being. I'll leave it with you.
谢谢
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表