剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
我不知道这件事会不会被公开
I don't know if it's going to come out or not,
但作为我的妻子 你有权知道
but you've got a right to know. As my wife, I mean.
好
Ok.
茱莉娅和我
Julia and I...
我们有婚外情
we were having an affair.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不是想让你说什么
I don't "want" you to say anything.
我得去交接了 所以...
Look, I've got to get to hand-over, so...
顺便说一下 你晚了一天
By the way, you're a day late.
你说什么
Come again?
昨天有一个安全官员来病房♥
Yesterday, a security officer came up to the ward.
说你和内政大臣走得"很近"
He said that you and the Home Secretary were "very close".
什么安全官员
What security officer?
他说他在调查
He said he was looking into the circumstances
有关内政大臣被杀的情况
surrounding the Home Secretary's death.
"安全官员"到底是什么人
What the hell's a "security officer"?
这家伙是警♥察♥还是什么
Was this bloke police or what?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
他是便衣吗 警探吗
Was he plainclothes? A detective?
他告诉你名字了吗
Did he give a name?
我记得没有
Not that I remember.
天啊小维 你在想什么 连名字都没问
For God's sake, Vic! What were you thinking, not getting a name?
我没帮上他忙
I couldn't help him
然后他就无所谓地走了
and then he left without making a big deal out of it.
他会被监控拍下来
All right, he'll be on CCTV.
D-20病房♥ 两点到两点半左右
Ward D-20, 2:00, 2:30...
他具体说了什么
What did he say exactly?
有关你轮班之后回家的事情
Stuff about when you were coming home after your shifts.
你有没有拿回家什么物品并放在安全地方
If you'd ever brought anything back to put somewhere safe,
你有没有拿回家属于内政大臣的物品
if you'd ever brought anything back belonging to the Home Secretary.
他还问了内政大臣有没有来过
He even asked if the Home Secretary had ever visited.
是他吗
That him?
是
Yes.
维姬 谢谢
Look, Vicky, thanks.
我得赶紧继续调查 否则就来不及了
I need to get on with things, before it's too late.
他是谁 到底是怎么回事
Well, who is he, what is this all about?
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better.
我们有危险吗
Are we in any danger?
没有 你们住在安全屋
No, look, you're in a safe house,
有24小时保护 你们会没事的
with round-the-clock protection. You'll be fine.
那你为什么说"否则就来不及了"
Then why did you say "before it's too late"?
没有为什么
No reason.
被安置在圣马太大学的爆♥炸♥装置
The device planted at St Matthew's College.
爆♥炸♥前一天晚上的监控被抹去了
We've got gaps in the CCTV from the night before.
如何抹去的 罪犯又是怎么避开安保的
How that happened, and how the offenders bypassed security,
我们仍然不清楚
we still don't know.
我们也不清楚炸♥弹♥为什么没被发现
Same goes for how the bomb wasn't detected,
尽管在爆♥炸♥发生几分钟前
despite searches of the venue right up to
我们才对场地进行了搜查
a few minutes before the attack.
安德鲁·阿普兹德
Andrew Apsted.
我们需要知道更多关于他的信息
We need more on him.
他的儿时好友
Who he grew up with,
他一起参军的朋友 他服役的战友
who he joined the Army with, who he served with.
还有他的枪是从哪里来的
And where did he get that rifle?
各位 我们等会儿再继续
Guys, OK if we pick this up later?
-没事 -没问题
- No worries. - No probs.
他不只去了网咖
He wasn't just at the internet cafe.
他还去了我妻子工作的病房♥
He visited my wife's ward.
我的天
My God.
朗克罗斯在工作时间去找了维姬
伦敦哈尼斯街 D20病房♥ 两点半
谢谢 我们会调查的
Cheers, we'll... We'll look into it.
还有 很不幸 网咖里没有监控
Look. Unfortunately there wasn't any CCTV at the internet cafe,
但我猜你正是因此才去那里的
but I'm guessing that's why you went there in the first place.
我们还在检查附近的其他摄像头
We're still checking other cameras in the vicinity.
我刚刚听到你在讲桑顿广场的事
I overheard you talking about Thornton Circus.
我们发现阿普兹德成立了一个压力集团
We've learned Apsted formed a pressure group
通过各种手段对政♥府♥施加压力
以求影响政♥府♥政策的利益集团
叫退伍军人和平团体
called Veterans' Peace Group.
-那他在监控名单上了 -不在
- So he was on a watch list? - No.
这个团体处于边缘地带 没威胁过要采取行动
The group was marginal, never threatened any action.
但你说得没错 他没上监控名单属实奇怪
But you're right, it's weird he wasn't.
这样我们就又回到了你的国安局理论
Which brings us back to your Security Service theory.
或许他们没把他加进监控名单
Maybe they didn't put him on a watch list
是因为他们不想让他暴露
cos they wanted to keep him under the radar.
是他们雇他的吗
He was recruited by them?
有炸♥药♥相关背景又心怀怨恨的独狼
A disaffected loner with explosives experience?
不正是完美的人选吗
Talk about perfect candidate.
我知道你们已经很忙了
I know how stretched you are here.
这事就让我来查吧
Let me look into this.
我们已经讨论过你不适合继续工作了
We've already had a conversation about how fit you are to work.
这案子一完 我就去见咨♥询♥师
The moment this case is over, I'll see the counsellor,
或者看医生 随便什么都行
I'll see the doc, whatever.
我只是需要点时间
I just need time.
求你了 我是作为同事向你请求 警♥察♥对警♥察♥
Please, I'm asking you as a colleague, copper to copper.
谢谢 露易斯
Thanks, Louise.
枪♥支♥鉴定报告
机密信息
PSL狙击步♥枪♥鉴定报告
弹壳擦痕 无匹配结果
修复后的枪♥支♥编号♥ 无匹配结果
旧日重现啊
Blast from the past.
打了好几个电♥话♥才问到你的新号♥码
Took a few calls to get your new number.
我这不是来了嘛
I'm here.
你要卖♥♥什么
So what have you got?
马卡洛夫手♥枪♥
A Makarov.
好东西
Nice bit of kit.
我可以再弄到六支
I can get you six more.
-多少钱 -不是多少钱 是什么枪
- How much? - Not how much. What.
一支PSL狙击步♥枪♥ 不能查到是我买♥♥的
A PSL, with no history traceable back to me.
行 那我去找别人
Fine. I'll take my business elsewhere.
我也许可以打几个电♥话♥
Maybe I can make a couple of calls.
但这样...
But this...
这样会有很多工作要做
This is going to take work.
我不承诺任何事情
I'm not making no promises.
我们交易的时候我再收回来
I get that back when we do the trade.
否则我亲自来找你
Or I'll come looking.
不接电♥话♥
Not answering your phone?
抱歉 我肯定是...
Sorry, I must've...
-没电了 -你手♥机♥天天关机
- Battery's dead. - You want to get a refund,
你都可以去申请退货了
the amount of time that thing's switched off.
已经很晚了 露易丝 我有什么能帮到你的吗
It's late, Louise. Is there something I can help you with?
你妻子病房♥的监控录像被删了
CCTV from your wife's ward was deleted.
黑木酒店和圣马太大学的也一样
Same as the Blackwood and St Matthew's.
网咖附近的摄像头
And none of the cameras in the vicinity
也都没拍到什么东西
of the internet cafe picked up anything either.
他们知道如何躲开摄像头
They know how to avoid 'em.
不过我的确查到了点东西
I do have something, though.
你妻子安全屋的监控录像
Security camera at your wife's safe house.
他们说自己是反恐分部的警官
They identified themselves as SO15 Officers.
等当值警官怀疑并报告的时候
By the time the RPO alerted anyone of her suspicions,
他们已经搜查完了
they'd carried out a search.
国安局
Security Service.
很显然 这意味着安全屋已经暴露了
Now, obviously, this means the Safe House has been compromised
但无从表明你的家人有危险
but there is nothing to suggest that your family are in danger.
还记得我跟你说过有人闯入了我的公♥寓♥吗
Remember when I told you someone broke into my flat?
-你现在相信我了吗 -相信了
- Do you believe me now? - Yeah.
看来他们很确定爆♥炸♥发生的时候
It looks like they're convinced the kompromat
污点材料不在内政大臣身边
wasn't with the Home Secretary at the time of the explosion.
材料还流失在外
It's still out there.
他们好像很确定你肯定知道东西♥藏♥在哪里
They seem pretty sure if anyone knows where it's hidden, you do.
为什么 大卫
Why's that, David?
我不知道
I don't know.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古的住所已经被仔细搜查过了
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表