剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
"Lessons need to be learned
对中东发动的军事干涉中吸取教训"
"from our military interventions in the Middle East."
您觉得要吸取哪些教训
So what do you think those lessons might be?
我找不到任何理由相信
I can't see any justification for believing the Taliban would
塔♥利♥班♥能和平和谐地治理好阿富汗
govern Afghanistan in peace and harmony,
或是伊♥拉♥克♥叛乱分子能建设出稳定民♥主♥
or Iraqi insurgents would ever have formed a stable democracy,
又或是"伊♥斯♥兰♥国"能成立一个
or Isis would ever form a state
与各国建立外交关系的国家
with which the world could have diplomatic relations.
还有 安德鲁 我当然不希望萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因的
And, Andrew, I certainly do not miss the tyranny
暴♥政♥再次上演
of Saddam Hussein.
那我们要吸取什么教训
So what are the lessons to be learned?
首相已经解释得非常清楚
The Prime Minister has been very clear
我们怎样应对当前
on how we deal with the present
怎样创造更安全的未来
and build a more secure future.
我们无需为过去道歉
That doesn't require apologising for the past.
我找不到任何理由相信
I can't see any justification for believing the Taliban would
塔♥利♥班♥能和平和谐地治理好阿富汗
govern Afghanistan in peace and harmony,
或是伊♥拉♥克♥叛乱分子能建设出稳定民♥主♥...
or Iraqi insurgents would ever have formed a stable democracy or...
...怎样创造更安全的未来
..and build a more secure future.
我们无需为过去道歉
That doesn't require apologising for the past.
我们无需为过去道歉
That doesn't require apologising for the past.
我们无需为过去道歉
That doesn't require apologising for the past.
我们无需为过去道歉
That doesn't require apologising for the past.
为过去道歉 为过去道歉
..apologising for the past. ..apologising for the past.
为过去道歉 为过去道歉
..apologising for the past. ..apologising for the past.
为过去道歉 为过去道歉
..apologising for the past. ..apologising for the past.
你好 前台 在哪 是的 他在
Hello. Reception. Where? Yes, here he is.
保安 你需要去楼上 快点
Security, they need you upstairs! Quick!
让开
Clear back!
你怎么能这样对我
How can you treat me like that?
你从一开始就跟我过不去
You have had it in for me from day one!
像个自以为是的白♥痴♥一样站在那
Oh, stand there like a smug prat!
巴德警长 麻烦
Sergeant Budd, thank you.
巴德警长 烦请你护送戴森女士离开
Sergeant Budd, would you kindly escort Ms Dyson from the building
好让我们能安心工作 谢谢
and we can all get back to work? Thank you.
为了一个你根本不知道我每天在做什么的工作
..for a job that you don't even know what I do on a daily basis.
你有花时间去了解吗 没有 因为你太自大了
Have you taken the time? No. Because you are that arrogant.
回你的办公室去
Get back in your office!
-出租车来接她了 -自大狂
- There's a cab coming for her. - Narcissist!
出租车 给你留着吧
Oh, a cab! Keep your cab.
-你这个自大狂 自以为是的混♥蛋♥ -抱歉
- You narcissistic, smug prick. - Sorry.
祝你面试顺利 亲爱的
Good luck with your interview, darling!
就算给我钱我也不在这儿干
I wouldn't work here if I'm fucking paid.
-小姐 请跟我走 可以吗 -不
- Miss, will you come with me, please? - No.
来吧 我们到楼下谈 好吗
Come on. Let's talk about it downstairs. All right?
你能不离我这么近吗
Can you not stand so close to me, please?
嗯 我马上就到街上了
Yeah, I'm just coming out onto the street now.
谢谢
Thanks.
冷静点了吗
Bit calmer?
如果你不想见到他们
If you don't want to deal with them,
我可以把你的私人物品转交给你
I can sort out sending on your personal belongings.
谢谢
Thank you.
内政部
发生什么事了
What happened?
他们开始面试我这个职位的人了
They've started interviewing candidates for my job.
甚至都没告诉我要辞退我 所以...
Didn't even tell me they were giving me the push. So...
他们没说原因吗
They didn't say why?
不是"他们" 只是她 反♥社♥会♥分子
There's no "they". It's just her. Sociopath.
上帝保佑那些看穿她的人
God help anyone who sees through her.
他们不是给你叫了出租车吗
I thought they were sending you a cab.
我才不需要他们的烂出租车呢
Yeah. I don't need their shitty cab.
SZ79 薰衣草已到达
Sierra Zulu 7-9, Lavender inbound.
《调查权法案》所谋求的额外权力失败了
This is a breakdown of the additional powers sought by RIPA-18.
能借走你的老板一会儿吗 罗布
Mind if I steal your boss for a minute, Rob?
好的 里面见
Uh, sure. See you inside.
电视采访很精彩 你一定很自豪
Interesting TV interview. You must be very proud.
你不介意的话
I'd like to get into the Chamber
我想进去议会了 罗杰
if that's all right with you, Roger.
你想通过操纵反恐辩论
Planning to hijack the counter-terror debate for
继续无♥耻♥地自抬身价吗
a bit more shameless self-promotion?
你到底想说什么
Is there a point to this conversation?
-你为什么不给我回电 -抱歉 夫人
- Why aren't you returning my calls? - Pardon me, ma'am,
为安全起见 我希望您能移步室内
for security reasons, I'd prefer if you moved indoors.
你为我们工作 警官 收敛点
You work for us, Plod, so wind your neck in.
我是党♥鞭♥长 我打电♥话♥给你 你就得接
I'm the fucking Chief Whip and when I call, you answer.
我们声称中立 但你却背道而驰
We claim the centre ground but you're heading off-piste.
-我会全力支持首相 -放屁
- The PM can count on my full support. - Bullshit.
他不如从前了 而你觊觎高位
He's weakened. You're making a move for the leadership.
先生 夫人 我需要你们尽快移步室内
Sir, ma'am, I really do need you both to move inside.
你能管好你的猴子吗 给他点零嘴
Can't you call your monkey off? Throw him some nuts.
我是混血
I'm mixed-race.
约翰 我是罗杰·彭哈利根
Hi. John. Roger Penhaligon.
-你还好吗 -不 不太好
- You OK? - No. Not great.
我需要记录我和一位贴身保镖的谈话
I need to record my side of a conversation with one of the PPOs.
你真是混血吗
Are you? Biracial?
不是 夫人
No, ma'am.
刚才说到哪儿了
Right, where were we?
这是一份关于
Right. This is a summary
现行立法局限性的总结
of the limitations in existing legislation...
一切正常 夫人
All clear, ma'am.
巴德警长
Sergeant Budd.
你的衬衫
Your shirt.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
夏奈儿的事我很抱歉 她不太能接受被辞退
I'm sorry about Chanel. She took her dismissal badly
我的手下认为你是处理这事最好的人选
and my staff thought you'd be the best person to deal with it.
毕竟你能说服别人放弃炸火车
If you can talk someone out of blowing up a train...
来一杯吗
Want one?
执勤中 女士
On duty, ma'am.
冰箱里有软饮
Soft drinks in the fridge.
不用了 谢谢 女士
No...thank you, ma'am.
你喜欢人家叫你大卫还是戴夫
Do you prefer David or Dave?
两者都可 女士
I answer to both, ma'am.
你还没有听说
You won't have heard yet
但我们要起诉那个男人
but we are going to charge
为10月1日火车爆♥炸♥未遂案负责
the male 1st of October attacker.
他似乎与伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关联
He appears to have plausible links to Islamist terrorists,
但目前我不方便多说
though I'm not at liberty to say more at this stage.
真是好消息 谢谢 女士
That's good news. Thanks, ma'am.
托你的福 他妻子能活着协助我们调查
And thanks to you, his wife's alive to assist with our inquiries.
看来我总有理由夸奖你
It seems I'm constantly finding reasons to compliment you.
还不够频繁
Not quite constantly.
你有妻子吗
Is there a Mrs Budd?
有 女士 她叫维姬 我们有两个孩子
Yes, ma'am. Vicky. We have two children.
他们叫什么名字
What are their names?
艾拉和查理
Ella and Charlie.
你的工作时间肯定使家庭生活不易
Your shifts must make home life difficult.
抱歉 这是隐私 我不该问的
I'm sorry. That was private. I shouldn't have.
不 只是您也工作这么久 您会懂的
No, it's... You'd know, ma'am, all these hours you work.
职责所需
Goes with the territory.
您一直想当政♥治♥家吗
Did you always want to be a politician?
我希望这么问不唐突
I hope you don't mind me asking that.
我以前是名刑事律师
I was a criminal barrister.
目睹过很多犯罪原因
I witnessed at first hand how the causes of crime
与人的成长背景和社会环境
often have as much to do with a person's upbringing
有很大关系
and social circumstances.
于是我选择了一个能做出真正改变的职业
I sought a role in which I could make a real difference.
我耽误你回家了
I'm keeping you.
恕我冒昧 女士
May I ask, ma'am...
您在电视上说的那些话 是真心的吗
..that interview you did on telly, did you mean what you said?
什么意思
I'm sorry?
关于中东
About the Middle East.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表