剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
我记不得了
I can't remember.
有没可能是行李箱或者手提箱之类的
Could it have been a piece of luggage or a case of some sort?
大卫
David...
你不记得是什么东西了
You don't remember what the item was?
受访人摇头了
The interviewee is shaking her head.
你能形容一下这个男人吗
Can you describe this man?
没有人能伤害你 纳蒂亚 你现在很安全
No-one can hurt you, Nadia. You're safe now.
他是...亚洲人吗
Was he...an Asian man?
受访人点头了 很好 谢谢 纳蒂亚
The interviewee is nodding. Good. Thank you, Nadia.
这些人当中你见过谁吗
Have you ever seen any of these men before?
你可以慢慢看
Just...take your time.
我不知道 可能有吧
I don't know, I-I... Maybe.
我觉得我们该休息一下了 纳蒂亚
I think we should take a break now, Nadia.
我会让我的同事们找一些地图
I'm going to ask my colleagues to get together some maps
和卫星照片
and some satellite photos,
看你能不能帮我们找到这个停车场
and we're going to see if you can help us locate this car park.
雷本探长于15:50暂停询问
DS Rayburn pausing interview at 15:50.
谢谢
Cheers.
刚刚在里面做得不错
Well done in there.
感觉我们终于有所突破了
Feels like we're finally getting somewhere at last.
如果我们能找到她丈夫和炸♥弹♥供应人
If we're able to locate where her husband met
碰头的地方
with the bomb supplier,
-或许纳蒂亚就可以从监控里认出他 -是的
- maybe Nadia can pick him out from CCTV. - Yeah.
再看吧
We'll see.
露易斯
Louise?
有事情在发生
Stuff's...happening...
在幕后
...behind the scenes.
有人在我不知情的情况下进入了我的公♥寓♥
Someone acquired access to my flat without my knowledge.
我们搜查过公♥寓♥
We carried out a search.
没有破门而入的痕迹
There was no sign of forced entry.
这事没那么简单 露易斯
There's more to this, Louise.
想想塔希尔·马赫穆德在内政部的职位
Take Tahir Mahmood's position at the Home Office.
如果他真的是袭击者 那对他的审查就有问题
If he's really the bomber, he wasn't vetted properly.
审查是谁负责的
Who's in charge of vetting?
负责人都是跟国安局打嘴仗的
The bosses are the ones in a slanging match
那些高层
with the Security Service.
远不是我的级别能干涉的
Way above my pay grade.
塔希尔不可能是一个人行动
Tahir couldn't have been acting alone.
我搜查他公文包的时候 里面没有炸♥弹♥
He wasn't carrying the bomb when I searched that briefcase.
有我们不知道的人
Someone else we don't know about
把炸♥弹♥拿给了他 或是栽赃给了他
either gave it to him or planted it for him to pick up.
-有权限的人 -谁
- Someone with access. - Well, who?
在内政大臣搬到黑木酒店之后
After the Home Secretary moved to the Blackwood Hotel,
有人获得了权限 秘密到访过她的房♥间
someone acquired clearance to make a secret visit to her suite.
他了解她的行踪
He had an insight into her movements,
能够避开我们的安保措施
was able to bypass our security.
他说他叫理查德·朗克罗斯
He gave the name Richard Longcross.
我看了酒店的监控录像
I viewed CCTV from the hotel.
被篡改过了 所以没有证据能证明他来过
It's been tampered with, so there's no evidence of his visit.
我确定他是国安局的
Security Service, I'm sure of it.
我不是在调查国安局
I'm not investigating the Security Service,
我是在调查塔希尔·马赫穆德
I'm investigating Tahir Mahmood.
抱歉 大卫 这事到此为止
I'm sorry, David. End of.
大臣她...
The Principal...
是在我当值时遇害的
..was killed on my watch.
我想帮忙揪出幕后凶手
I want to be part of finding the bastards that did it.
或许正因如此你才不该参与进来
Maybe that's a reason for you not to be.
这真是扯淡
This is grade-A bullshit -
桑普森让他参与询问
Sampson involving him in the inquiry
可他还是嫌疑人呢
while he's still a person of interest.
两次针对内政大臣的袭击 巴德都是贴身保镖
Two attacks on the Home Secretary. Budd PPO for both.
马赫穆德的公文包...
Mahmood's briefcase...
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
他肯定有所隐瞒
He's hiding something.
-有发现吗 -还没有
- Anything? - No. Nothing yet.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表