剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
有情报说他们仍有危险吗
Is there some intel they're still in danger?
没有 但之前有
No, but there was.
我要完成他们的危险系数评估报告
I'll be completing a review of the threat-to-life assessment.
延长他们住在安全屋的时间
Extending their stay at the safe house
有违我们预算的行动优先级别
will be weighed against the operational priorities in our budget.
我一定会录下内政部长的下一次会议
I'll be sure to record the Home Secretary's next meeting.
很好
Good man.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
抱歉打扰你休假
Sorry to cut into your time off,
但反恐分部想针对桑顿广场事件跟你谈谈
but SO15 want to interview you about Thornton Circus.
我当时已经提交过完整报告
I gave them a full statement at the time.
但事关英国警♥察♥行为独♥立♥办公室 想再确认一遍
Still, the IOPC's involved, so they want to dot the I's.
好的长官
Ma'am.
巴德警长 抱歉让你久等了
PS Budd, sorry to keep you.
-我是夏尔马总督察 -长官
- DCI Sharma. - Sir.
这位是雷本探长
This is DS Rayburn.
-幸会 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
你方便跟我们聊聊吗
Are you OK to talk to us?
你希望你的律师或联邦代表在场吗
You want Legal or your Fed rep or anything?
-乐意帮忙 -太好了
- Happy to help. - Great stuff.
反恐分部记录与巴德警长的目击谈话
SO15 recorded witness interview with PS Budd.
-雷本探长 -夏尔马总督察
- DS Rayburn. - DCI Sharma.
巴德警长
PS Budd.
大卫 很感谢你之前写的事件报告
OK, David. We're grateful for your written statement,
但我们希望能听你讲一遍
but we'd like you to take us through,
帕斯科大楼屋顶发生的事件
just in as much detail as possible,
请尽量还原所有细节
the events on the roof of Pascoe House.
情况就是报告写的那样
It's all as per my statement.
狙击手就在我看到的位置
The shooter was exactly where I'd seen him,
帕斯科大楼屋顶
the roof of Pascoe House.
他穿着普通工服 带着一把瞄准镜半自动步♥枪♥
He was dressed as a workman and equipped with a PSL.
防弹警车到达现场后 他觉得无路可逃了
When the ARVs arrived, he decided there was no way out.
他怎么没看到你
How come he didn't see you?
我观察他的位置很隐蔽
I was observing from a covered position.
他为什么要把枪指向自己
Why did he turn the pistol on himself?
我的报告中提到了 我试图逮捕他
As you'll know from my statement, I attempted to arrest him.
我喊道"武装警♥察♥"
I called, "Armed police"
要求他立刻放下武器
And ordered him to surrender his firearm.
他没有配合
He chose not to comply.
他没有说任何暴露动机的话吗
Well. So he didn't say anything that might reveal a motive?
我是说向内政部长车辆开枪的动机
In firing on the Home Secretary's vehicle, I mean.
没有 长官
I'm afraid not, sir.
不幸的是 我们还没能查清枪手身份
Well, unfortunately, we haven't been able to ID the gunman
也没能追溯枪♥支♥来源
or trace the firearm either.
凶手很有心机
It takes some doing,
拿到这样的武器 还不留痕迹
getting a weapon like that and leaving no trace.
如果你有关于他的任何信息
Look, if there's anything you can tell us about him,
都能帮我们很大忙 任何信息都可以
it would be a big help, anything at all.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们有这些
We've got these...
屋顶监控摄像头拍下的照片
..Images from the CCTV cameras on the roof.
照片显示你和枪手之间
Yeah, they appear to show a significant verbal exchange
有过长时间对话
between you and the gunman.
但是没有拍到你们的嘴 无法进行唇语解读
But unfortunately your mouths aren't visible for lip reading.
对 他重复了很多次
Yeah, he'd repeated a number of times
绝对不会投降
he had no intension to surrender.
我注意到一点是 大卫
See, one thing that occurs to me, David...
我可以叫你大卫吗
It's OK if I call you David?
枪手所持的武器 可以炸飞你半个身子
The shooter had a firearm that could blow half your body away.
他为什么没有朝你射击 然后趁机逃跑
Why didn't he use it on you and make a getaway?
我的报告中写了 武器已装入袋子内
As per my statement, that firearm was packed away
防弹警车也已到达
and the ARVs arrived.
就算他打倒我 也无处可逃
If he'd got past me, he'd have nowhere to run to.
大卫 这就是问题所在
See, David, this is the thing.
他完全是个陌生人
This guy he's a complete stranger, yeah.
但你却能够确切地知道 他看到防弹警车
Yet, somehow, you know for certain when he sees the ARVs
就决定要放弃抵抗了
he decided to throw in the towel?
你说得对 长官 我无法确定这一点
No. You're quite right, sir. I couldn't know that.
我是推测的
I made an assumption,
枪手最后所说的话也让我确信了这一点
which was reinforced by the shooter's final comments to me.
我愿意对报告做出相应的修改
But I am happy to amend my statement accordingly
如果对调查有帮助的话
if that would assist your inquiry.
好 非常感谢 大卫
OK. Thank you very much, David.
-抱歉我没能帮到更多 -没关系
- Sorry I couldn't be more help. - It's OK.
面谈于14:48结束
Interview terminated at 14:48.
我们会派人送你出去
We'll send someone in to show you out.
稍等下 谢谢
One moment, please.
一切安全 女士
All clear, ma'am.
出什么事了吗
Is anything the matter?
没有
No.
家人还是没回家吗
The family still not back at home?
要继续住在安全屋L
The safe house has been extended.
别无选择 因为没人能确定
There's no other option, really, with everyone in the dark
他们是否仍是袭击目标
about whether they're still a target.
你随时可以来找我
Well, you can always come to me.
那是要求您违反安全规定
That would be asking you to circumvent security protocol.
"规定"
"Protocol."
这可是你的家人
It's your family.
目前监视名单上的其他通话记录中
None of the code words retrospectively associated
还没有出现与你家人相关的
with your family have been detected in communications
任何讨论
with other cells on the watch list.
听到这个我倒是很安心
That's good to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有其他事吗
Is there something more?
没了
No.
你确定吗
You're sure?
你不会亲自安排
You wouldn't personally
我儿子转学的事
have dealt with my son's change of school.
不值得冒这个险
Not worth the risk.
你确定你就是这样知道校名的吗
Are you sure that's how you knew the name?
我累了
I'm tired.
我还有一堆工作要做
I've got a shitload of work to do.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
再见
Have a good evening.
再见 女士
Ma'am.
桑顿广场发生狙击手♥枪♥击
伦敦警♥察♥厅寻找证人
我们会不遗余力 追查到底
We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts
将罪犯绳之以法
to bring the perpetrators to justice.
局长公布了该名暗♥杀♥嫌疑人的
The Commissioner announced the release of an e-fit image
电子合成画像
of the would-be assassin.
市民们 如果你认识这个人
I would urge any members of the public who recognise this man,
或者知道任何关于他的信息
or who have any information that may help us, to please...
请务必站出来
come forward.
你带了什么来
How much have you got?
浏览材料的破解指南
Decryption instructions for viewing the material.
我们擅自给你配了个平板
We've taken the liberty of providing you with a tablet
这样材料就无法被追踪到你个人的设备
so the material can't be traced to your own devices.
等你看完后 我们会回收平板
We'll take the tablet back when you're finished.
里面存着只读文件
It contains a read-only file
你可以在有限的时间内阅读
you'll be able to view for a limited time period
之后系统会拒绝访问 需要再次破解
before being locked out and requiring new decryption.
出现这种情况的话 你再联♥系♥我们
If that happens, you should get in touch.
我有权作出合适的安排
I'm authorised to make suitable arrangements.
看情况再说
I'll see how I go.
-还有事吗 -暂时没了
- Is that the lot? - For the time being.
就交给你了
I'll leave it with you.
先生 我是警♥察♥
Sir. Police officer!
请说明身份
I need to ask you to identify yourself.
你先说
You first.
大卫·巴德警长 内政部长的贴身保镖
PS David Budd, the Home Secretary's PPO.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表