剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
英国威胁等级已升至最高级别"危险"
Julia Montague, the UK Threat Level has been raised to Critical.
伦敦警厅局长称近来一系列恐怖事件
The Metropolitan Police Commissioner says the recent terror events
对国♥家♥安♥全♥构成了空前的威胁
pose an unprecedented threat to national security.
薰衣草
来电
我是巴德警长
PS Budd.
服务入口就在前方右侧 警官
Service entrance just round to the right, Sarge.
我不是抱怨这里 但是
No complaints about the surroundings, but...
不能回自己家让人不安
..it's unsettling not to be allowed back into your own home.
有人试图暗♥杀♥您 女士
Following an attempt on your life, ma'am,
所有应对保护机制都已启动
all protection measures have been ramped up.
你觉得我还有危险吗
And do you think I'm still in danger?
我相信最终会发现这只是独狼行为
It'll turn out to be a nut-job acting alone.
反恐司令部对枪手一无所知吗
SO15 don't know anything about the gunman?
他们不可能告诉我
I can't imagine they're telling me
比您更多的消息 女士
more than they're telling you, ma'am.
我明早与史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩有个会议
I've got a meeting in the morning with Stephen Hunter-Dunn.
也许国安局有更多信息
Maybe the Security Service can shed more light.
为什么警♥察♥迟迟不来广场支援
Why were the police held back from entering the square?
未武装警♥察♥进入很危险
It wasn't safe for unarmed officers to go in.
不 我不是说他们 而是防弹警车
No, I don't mean them - the ARVs.
我们被袭击了 你我还有无辜民众
We were under attack - you, me, members of the public.
-特里被杀了 -女士 您还好吗
- Terry was blown apart. - Ma'am, are you all right?
谁会是下令的人
Who would give that order?
不提供支援 还把我们留在交火处
To hold resources back and leave us in the line of fire?
我想事情一定不是这样
I can't imagine that's what was going on.
回答我的问题 大卫
Just answer the question, please, David.
反恐分部的负责人
That would be an executive officer at SO15.
安妮·桑普森
Anne Sampson.
我认为防弹警车
I can't imagine for a moment
没有来支援一定有原因
the ARVs were being held back without good reason.
减少人员伤亡是首要任务
First priority's preservation of life.
我被枪击了
I was being shot at!
她肯定希望我死 不是吗
That would suit her, wouldn't it - me being smashed to pieces?
女士 不如您坐下 这里交给我
Ma'am, why don't you sit down and let me take care of this?
我不是女王
I'm not the Queen.
你可以碰触我
You're allowed to touch me.
内政部长 您是否仍可能是袭击目标
Home Secretary, is there a concern you're still a target?
出于安全原因 恐怕我不能透露细节
For security reasons, I'm afraid I can't disclose any specifics.
您对于暗♥杀♥未遂有何评论
Any comment on the assassination attempt?
我非常感激国安局
Only that I'm extremely grateful for the swift
迅速且勇敢地采取行动
and courageous actions of the Security Services,
并且十分庆幸没有更多人员伤亡
and I'm deeply thankful there weren't more casualties.
您心情如何 内政部长
How are you feeling, Home Secretary?
我已经准备好继续投入工作
I'm feeling ready to return to my mission
对抗民♥主♥的敌人
of fighting the enemies of democracy
而且我有十足的决心
and I'm undaunted in my determination
通过完成使命所需的《调查权法案》
to pass the RIPA-18 legislation needed to get that job done.
真看不出来是精心安排的呢
Not stage-managed...at all.
她想骗谁
Who's she trying to kid?
对了 首相
Oh, yeah, Number Ten.
我是迈克·崔维斯
Yeah, Mike Travis.
请帮我接通安妮·桑普森在伦敦警厅
Could you put me through to Anne Sampson's office
办公室的电♥话♥
at New Scotland Yard?
谢谢
Thanks.
大卫 进来
David, come in.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry to keep you waiting.
你也能猜到 我很忙
As you can imagine, it's pretty hectic round here.
有进展吗 长官
Any progress, ma'am?
还没有
Not yet.
狙击手进入帕斯科大楼时
The shooter signed into Pascoe House
用假名伪装成商人
as a tradesman using a false name.
他身上没有证件或装置
He was carrying no ID or devices.
也还没在数据库里找到匹配的指纹
Fingerprints haven't thrown up a database match either.
我们会查清楚的 包括他可能有的共犯
We'll find out, and his accomplices if there are any.
当我不存在 看她
I'm not here. Eyes front.
你又出名了 大卫
You've distinguished yourself again, David.
我想推荐你接受表彰
I intend to put you forward for a commendation.
甚至有可能获得立功奖章
There's even talk of a medal.
非常感谢 长官
Thank you very much, ma'am.
英国警♥察♥行为独♥立♥办公室无疑会
Obviously, Thornton Circus will have to be looked into
调查桑顿广场
by the IOPC,
因为枪手死在了现场
as the gunman died at the scene,
但所有目击者都说你表现得非常专业
but all the witnesses say you acted with complete professionalism.
我还赶着去其他地方
There's 101 places I need to be.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, ma'am.
史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩
Stephen Hunter-Dunn,
国安局局长
the director general of the Security Service.
他最近几周跟内政部长见了几次面
The Home Secretary's met with him how many times in recent weeks?
我没有计算 长官
I've not been counting, ma'am.
他们几乎每天开会
They're having almost daily conferences
却没让我参与 为什么
and keeping me out of the loop? Why?
我不知道 女士
No idea, ma'am.
她驳回了我们的安保建议
She's overruled our security advice.
不让我们继续调查10·1恐袭案
She's taking the 1st of October attack off us.
没有理由 也没有先例
Unjustified, unprecedented.
她是一名极度危险的政客
This is a very, very dangerous politician.
我们必须阻止她
Someone who must be stopped.
但她视你为宠儿
But a politician who happens to regard you as her blue-eyed boy.
内政部长让你复职有好处
There's an upside to the Home Secretary having you reinstated.
你知道她都见过谁 何时何地 多长时间
You know everyone she meets - when, where, how long.
我们安排她暂住在黑木酒店
We've arranged to keep her at The Blackwood,
隔壁有相邻的房♥间
with an adjoining room.
我的监视小队会给你必要的设备
My surveillance team will issue you with the necessary equipment
监控她的会议
to monitor her meetings.
这合法吗 长官
Is that lawful, ma'am?
我有身为保镖的职责 我想忠于职守
I've got my duties as a PPO. I'd rather stick to those, ma'am.
她把你玩弄于鼓掌之间
She's got you wrapped round her finger.
我常看到这种事 大卫
I see this all the time, David.
大臣讨好贴身保镖
The minister ingratiates himself with the PPO.
帮点小忙 托点关系
A favour here, pulling strings there.
你以为他们是出于好心吗
You think it's out of the goodness of their heart?
那是为了让你死心塌地保守他们的秘密
It's so you'll keep their secrets, no matter what.
我们正调查你孩子学校旁边
Our investigation is well under way into the bombing
发生的爆♥炸♥案
that took place right next to your kids' school.
我们听说国安局预先知道
We heard the Security Service had advance knowledge schools
学校是袭击目标 但他们把这情报告诉谁了
were targets. And who do they run to with their intelligence?
她一个手下非常肯定地告诉我
One of her team told me, in strictest confidence,
一提到那所学校
as soon as the school was mentioned,
她立刻知道是你孩子的学校
she recognised the name straightaway.
这只有一种合理解释
There's only one plausible explanation.
她事先就知道那所学校是目标
She'd been given prior intelligence it was a target.
你的宝贝内政部长只需开口
All your precious Home Secretary had to do was say the word
你的孩子便能远离危险
and your kids would have been out of harm's way.
可她却袖手旁观
But she sat back and let it happen.
女士
Ma'am.
我在隔壁房♥间
I'll be in the adjoining room.
-晚安 女士 -嗯
- Have a good evening, ma'am. - Yeah.
晚安
You too.
你我的工作
My job, your job.
这只会让一切变得复杂
It just complicates everything.
没什么能让我的工作变复杂
Nothing complicates my job.
我的工作就是保护你
It's to protect you.
保镖
第一季 第二集
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表