剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
我不只说别人爱听的
See, I don't say only what the people want to hear.
我还要做正确的事和艰难的选择
I'm about doing the right thing and making the hard choices.
你要知道 大卫或戴夫
The thing is, David/Dave,
我不需要你投票给我
I don't need you to vote for me,
只需要你保护我
only to protect me.
请放心 女士
Rest assured, ma'am.
我会完成任务
I'll do what's required.
晚安 女士
Ma'am.
队长
Skipper.
维姬
抱歉 我正准备去工作
Sorry, I was just getting ready for work.
我只想为那晚的事道歉
I just wanted to apologise for the other night.
好吧
Ok.
我刚吃了土司
I was just having a couple of rounds of toast
但可以再给你做点
but I can make you some.
不用了 亲爱的 我不饿
You're all right, love. I'm fine.
孩子们还没起床吗
The kids not up yet?
他们没事吧
They're all right, aren't they?
在朋友家过夜
Sleepover.
两人都是吗
Both of them?
《调查权法案》第十八条会支持他们
RIPA-18 will give them that support.
《调查权法案》第十八条
内政大臣在公♥投♥前表态支持法案
小维
Vic?
听着 别误会我
Look, don't take this the wrong way.
我知道你没见到孩子们很失望
I know you're disappointed to miss the kids, but...
所以你最好来之前
..maybe that's why it's best that you call ahead
提前打个电♥话♥
if you're going to come round.
我希望能跟你谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
-为什么 -我说对不起了
- Why? - I've said I'm sorry.
是啊 你总是感到抱歉
Yeah, you always are.
你需要帮助 大卫
You need help, Dave.
我需要一个赚钱的工作 小维
I need a job that pays the bills, Vic.
是的 我一直为你打掩护好让你保住工作
Yes. And I keep covering for you so that you can keep it
但我已经不能再袖手旁观了
but I've stopped being able to stand back and watch.
你的情况越来越糟了 大卫
You are getting worse, Dave.
亲爱的 对不起 我们可以一起度过难关
Love, I'm sorry, but we can work through this.
我遇见其他人了
I've met someone.
他昨晚在这儿
He was here?
过夜了
Overnight?
是的
Yes.
-现在还在吗 -走了
- Still here? - No.
我本来准备告诉你的
Look, I...I was going to tell you.
你为了跟男人过夜 把我们的孩子送去别处
You farm our kids out so you can have your night together?
他们跟学校的同学一起 玩得很开心
They're with their school friends. They've had a lovely time.
他们知道吗
Do they know?
他们以为他是我的朋友
They think that he's a friend.
大卫
Dave...
大卫
Dave?
我们先别离婚
Let's not get divorced yet.
老天 我跟他还没到那个程度 刚认识而已
Oh, God, no. We're not that serious or anything. It's early days.
万一我殉职
In case anything happens to me at work...
你作为我合法妻子 仍能拿到抚恤金
..you'll still get the pension if we're legally married.
《反恐和安全法案2015》
That the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015
还远远不够
simply does not go far enough.
你好 夏奈尔
Hi. Chanel.
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
希望这里还行
I hope here's OK.
没事 我请你吃东西
Oh, fine. Can I get you anything?
-不 我来 -那等会再说
- No, please, let me. - Maybe later.
我懂 但你以前看起来总是愿意接受
Look, I know, but you just always seemed open
故事有更多可能性
to the wider possibilities of a story,
而不是机械地重复新闻稿
not one to regurgitate the press release.
多谢夸奖
Thanks very much.
也谢谢你联♥系♥我
And for getting in touch.
茱莉娅·蒙塔古是眼下的风云人物
Julia Montague's the woman of the hour,
所以我的编辑很痛快就答应了
so my editor didn't take much persuading.
说"风云人物"都客气了
"Woman of the hour." Talk about an understatement.
你在电♥话♥里没告诉我太多细节
You weren't able to give me much detail over the phone.
是的
Yeah, that's right. Well...
我不希望大家继续被蒙蔽
..I just want to stop everyone getting carried away
以为她是多么杰出的政客
with this idea that she's such a brilliant politician.
-你认为她是什么样的人 -反♥社♥会♥者
- How would you describe her? - A sociopath.
全国最危险的人物
The most dangerous person in the country.
比她口中那些自♥由♥的敌人
More dangerous than the people
还要危险
that she keeps calling enemies of freedom.
-她为什么危险 -她有不可告人的目的
- How's she dangerous? - She's got an agenda.
加剧恐惧 破坏辩论 并夺取政♥权♥
To heighten fear, to destroy debate and to seize power.
你这些说法有依据吗
What evidence do you have to substantiate these claims?
我在内政部工作了两年
I've worked for two years in the Home Office,
任职期间几乎每天与茱莉娅·蒙塔古接触
most of that time in daily contact with Julia Montague.
你被解雇了 夏奈尔
You were fired, Chanel.
没错
Yeah.
在白厅 这算不上故事
In Whitehall, this isn't a story -
"助手被炒 助手说大臣坏话"
"Aide gets fired. Aide bad-mouths minister."
我在解释茱莉娅有什么不同
I'm trying to explain how Julia's different.
但你没解释你跟其他
But you're not explaining how you're different
不满的前雇员有什么不同
from any other disgruntled former employee.
有实质证据就找我 你有我的电♥话♥和邮箱
You've got my number and e-mail if you find something concrete.
希望你一切顺利
I hope things work out for you.
你上车吗 你想要我打给谁吗
Are you getting in? Do you want me to call someone?
那是我最不希望你做的
That's the last thing I want you to do.
只是公开邀请
Open invitation.
数十年来 西方世界
For decades, the West
使无权无势的穷♥人♥饱受痛苦
has been inflicting suffering on the poor and powerless.
发生在沙漠和和油田的战争
The war in the desert, in the oil fields,
被我们带回到英国街头
we've brought it back to the streets of Britain.
这里正在成长的孩子
There's kids growing up over here,
所听到的都是
all they hear
家人和朋友在战场上的的可怕遭遇
is what's been done to families and friends over there.
谁又能怪他们想反击
Who can blame them if they want to push back?
他们一旦反击了
And when they push back,
我们的政客就假装这毫无缘由
our politicians act like it's come from nowhere,
以便自己制定限制我们自♥由♥的法律
so they can pass laws restricting our freedoms
下令对所谓的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥发动新袭击
and order new attacks against the so-called terrorists,
结果呢 暴♥力♥不断循环
and guess what? The cycle of violence goes on.
我一直在想你会不会来
Always wondered if you'd turn up some time.
我不太喜欢演说
Soapbox is not really my thing, mate.
你当年在赫尔曼德可不是这样的
That's not how you were in Helmand.
那段日子很疯狂
That was a crazy time out there.
我想忘记那一切
I'm trying to put all that behind me.
我试着过平民生活
I'm making a proper go of civvy street.
没人会雇用患有创伤后应激障碍的人 对吧
Put PTSD on your job application, who's going to hire you, right?
虽然这是无形的 但不代表...
Just because it's not visible...
你无法独自战胜它
Mate, you can't beat it on your own.
这些心理辅♥导♥
The counselling sessions,
真的很有帮助
they're really helpful.
-已经有一群退伍老兵了... -不用了 谢谢
- There's a bunch of us now, good... - I'm good, thanks.
那你现在做什么工作
So what are you doing now?
警♥察♥
Police.
做什么
Doing what?
要员保护
Specialist protection.
政♥府♥大臣 你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Government ministers. Are you fucking kidding me?
你在保护那些混♥蛋♥
You're protecting those wankers?
你好不容易来了 却告诉我这种破消息
You turn up after all this time and tell me this shit?
怎么回事 你♥他♥妈♥真有种
What's that about? You've got a fucking nerve, mate.
-我知道你会懂 -懂什么
- I knew you'd understand. - Understand what?
你在赫尔曼德说过
You said it out in Helmand.
见到自己的战友们
You say a lot of stuff
被炸成碎片 会说的话可多了
when you've seen your best mates blown to pieces.
你说如果你有机会站在派我们去打仗的
That if you ever found yourself right beside one of those bastards
那些混♥蛋♥身边
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表