剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
同意 长官
Yes, sir.
S呼叫总指挥部 我需要一支搜查队
Control, Silver, I need a search team
立刻到大卫·巴德的住处
to David Budd's address immediately.
看着我
Look at me.
他们换无线电频道了
They're changing radio channels.
国安局可能在监听
Security Service may be monitoring this,
所以别在常规频道上说
so do not share via any regular channels.
通知搜查队别去动那盏灯
Advise search team not to tamper with the spotlight,
在公♥寓♥门口守着
to hold back from entering the property.
收到
Received.
什么内容 巴德说了什么
What's the message? What's Budd say?
抱歉 长官 太快了 我们不知道
Sorry, sir, they're too quick for us.
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
-趴下 -手放在我能看见的地方
- Get down on the ground! - Hands where I can see them.
趴在地上 搜身
Down on the ground! Search him!
不许动
Don't move!
一人被捕
One in custody.
和理查德·朗克罗斯的电子画像吻合
Matching e-fit of Richard Longcross.
操
Fuck.
让拆弹专家等等
Hold Expo.
他们得把这东西从我身上拆下来
They need to get this thing off me!
我也想 但你清楚规矩
I would if I could, mate, but you know the drill.
你有可能引爆装置和他们同归于尽
There's a risk you'll trigger the device to take them with you.
我不希望这里任何人受伤
I don't want anyone here getting hurt.
我粘在开关上的手指都僵了
My hand's aching on this DMS!
我想和我妻子说话
I want to talk to my wife.
这也许是我最后的机会了
It might be the last chance I get.
求你了
Please.
频道换到3号♥
Go set to set on 3.
说话时按这里
Press here when you want to talk.
我让你失望了 小维 我知道
I've let you down, Vic, I know that.
但我以孩子们的生命发誓
But on our children's lives,
我不是叛徒 与茱莉娅的谋杀无关
I'm not a traitor and I had nothing to do with Julia's murder.
对不起 让你受了那么多罪
I'm sorry for what I've put you through.
对不起 我不是你当初嫁的那个人了
I'm sorry I've stopped being the man you married.
我想过要解释
I've tried to explain,
但我内心深处永远不想解释战争对我的影响
but part of me never wants to explain what the war did to me.
我从来不愿让这些影响到你 或我们
I never wanted it to touch you, or us,
可还是影响了
but it has.
我想阻止它 但是做不到
I tried to stop it, but I couldn't.
我没有当好丈夫 当好父亲
I've failed as a husband, and as a father,
这是最糟糕的
and that's the worst thing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
帮帮他 你们为什么不帮他
Help him! Why won't you help him?
求你了
Please.
让我检查一下炸♥弹♥ 长官
Let me examine the device, sir.
好
Ok.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you!
防弹盾牌
Ballistic shields.
跟着我
With me.
他突然行动 或我大声喊了
Any sudden moves, any shout from me,
就朝他开枪
take him out.
停
Hold.
我叫丹尼尔·钟
My name's Daniel Chung.
-我要先检查一下这个炸♥弹♥ -谢谢
- I'm going to begin by examining this device. - Thank you.
我叫大卫
I'm David.
大卫
David...
把手朝着我 然后一点别动
..Remain perfectly still with your hands facing me.
除了这个失能开关
Apart from the dead man's switch,
还有其他引爆装置吗
are there any other initiation devices?
据我所知 没有
To the best of my knowledge, no.
大卫 用力按住失能开关
David, keep pressure on the DMS.
现在非常缓慢地旋转一周
I need you to turn very slowly through 360 degrees
好让我检查一下整个装置
so I can inspect the whole device.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没看到任何隐藏的引爆装置
I don't see any hidden initiation devices.
现在我要更靠近检查
Now I'm going to carry out a closer examination.
请你一动别动 用力按住失能开关
Please remain completely still, maintaining pressure on the DMS.
好的
I will.
穿过扣环的
The co-ax wires across
同轴电缆连接着控制器
the clasps are wired into the control unit.
我现在要检查一下控制器
I'm going to examine the control unit now.
请保持静止不动 大卫
Please remain perfectly still for me, David,
同时继续用力按住失能开关
maintaining pressure on the DMS.
大卫 我已经检查完毕
David, I've completed my examination,
现在我需要与同事商量一下
and now I need to confer with my colleagues.
待在这里 千万别动
Stay here, remaining perfectly still,
并继续用力按住对失能开关
and keep maintaining pressure on the DMS.
不 别走
No. Come back.
回来
Come back!
-长官 -长官
- Ma'am. - Ma'am.
朗克罗斯已被捕 干得漂亮
Great work on getting Longcross into custody. Well done.
巴德身上的装置似乎出自最开始的炸♥弹♥客之手
Budd's device appears to be the work of the original bomb-maker.
目前还无法判断
It's impossible to tell if
是他自己还是他人安置的
he put it on himself or someone did it to him.
我看过10·1恐袭案爆♥炸♥装置的报告
I read the report on the 1/10 device.
这个与之同等复杂
This is equally sophisticated.
你能拆除吗
Can it be defused?
我可以试试 但是引爆装置的风险极高
I can try, but there's an extremely high risk of detonation.
怎么回事
What's happening?
大卫 我是安妮·桑普森
This is Anne Sampson, David.
是否有其他"人♥弹♥"在逃
Tell us, are there other bombers at large?
据我了解没有
Not that I know of.
是否还有其他的袭击计划
Are further attacks planned?
我不知道
I don't know.
你身上的装置是谁制♥造♥的
Who built the device you're wearing?
长官 我不是自愿成为"人♥弹♥"的
Ma'am, this wasn't my doing.
我不知道炸♥弹♥是谁造的
I don't know who built it.
我们不能确定炸♥弹♥的威力
We've got no idea of the power of the device
也不知道他还能按住开关多久
or how long he can hold the DMS.
另外 巴德过去曾欺瞒同僚
Added to which, Budd's got a history of deception
他极有可能是
and is highly likely to be the inside man
这起阴谋的内奸
who's enabled this conspiracy.
让大家都退到警戒线外
Get everyone to pull back outside the cordons
我们再重做安排
and then we'll re-spin the wheel.
别愣着了 迪帕克
Deepak.
是 长官
Ma'am.
所有人后撤
Everyone pull back!
撤到警戒线外
Pull back.
大卫
David.
求你们了
Please!
巴德太太
Mrs Budd.
我是无辜的 求你们了
I'm innocent! Please!
你们这是要我死
You're killing me!
请撤退到安全地带
Pull back to a safe distance, please.
我爱你
I love you.
你看清她在打什么算盘了吗
See what she's up to?
如果大卫死了 更能轻而易举把一切怪到他头上
All the easier to pin everything on David when he's dead.
她才是和卢克·艾肯斯有关联的人
She's the one with links to Luke Aikens.
快点
Quick as you can.
如果我不动 桑普森会下令开枪
If I stay put, she'll order the shot.
如果我跑 她也会下令开枪
If I run, she'll do the same.
不 站住 拦住她
No! Stop! Stop her!
维姬 别过来
Vicky, no!
-别开枪 别开枪 -小维 太危险了
- Hold fire! Hold fire! - Vic, it's too dangerous.
查理和艾拉可能会同时失去父母
That's Charlie and Ella losing the both of us.
我相信你 大卫 我相信你是无辜的
I believe you, Dave, I believe that you're innocent.
这让你有机会证明自己的清白
This gives you a chance to prove it.
T队呼叫战术指挥部
Trojan to TFC,
目标妻子已进入爆♥炸♥范围
subject's wife now in close proximity to device.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表