剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
有画面了
We've got picture.
-你能听到吗 -听到
- Can you hear me? - Receiving.
让维姬离开
Get Vicky away.
她不应看到这个画面
She shouldn't have to watch.
巴德太太
Mrs Budd...
我一只手搞不定
I'm not going to manage with one hand.
我们会先松开你的左手
We'll start by freeing your left hand.
你会看到一副剪刀
You'll see a set of scissors.
用它剪开你拇指上的胶带
Use it to divide the tape over your thumb,
形成两端
creating two loose ends.
接下来你会看到一个非金属垫片
Next you'll see a non-ferrous spacer.
看起来像国际跳棋里的棋子
It looks like one of the pieces in a game of draughts.
把垫片塞到你的拇指下
Slip the spacer under your thumb,
确保失能开关触发器上的压力不变
being sure to maintain pressure on the DMS trigger.
确保压力不变
Being sure to maintain pressure,
将拇指滚动90度
roll your thumb through 90 degrees
用其中一侧胶带固定住垫片
so you can fold one of the free ends of tape down onto the spacer.
下一步是将拇指反向滚动
The next stage is to roll your thumb in the opposite direction,
到你刚贴好的胶带处
over the piece of tape you've just secured,
保持压力...
maintaining pressure...
然后用另一侧胶带固定住垫片
So that you can fold the other free end of tape to the spacer.
如果你确定胶带贴好了
If you're sure the tape is secure,
就可以移开拇指了
you'll be able to remove your thumb.
做得好 大卫
Well done, David.
我建议再加一圈胶带
I'd suggest applying another couple of loops of tape
把垫片完全固定好
to get the spacer 100% secure.
大卫 通常最好的方法是
David, normally the best approach is
破坏电源
to neutralise the power source.
但记住 霍尔斯特德堡发现10·1恐袭案装置
But remember, with the 1/10 device, fort Halstead found
配有多重饵雷
it was rigged with multiple booby traps.
电源被切断时 控制器触发了引爆器
When the power was cut, the control unit triggered the detonators.
我确定这个装置跟那个是一样的
I'm convinced this is the same kind of device.
那你就必须破坏控制器
Then you're going to have to neutralise the control unit itself.
我已经成功拆除盖子
I've already removed the cover successfully,
但是可能会有隐藏的绊线
but there may be hidden trip wires.
谢谢你 我们能看得很清楚
Thanks, mate, that's giving us a good view.
现在 你建议怎么做
Now, what do you suggest?
我认为这种装置不会只剪断一根线就被破坏
I doubt a device like this will be neutralised by cutting a wire.
分流器也许有用
A shunt might work.
也就是用鳄鱼夹和电缆线吗
Hence the croc clips and cable?
是的
Yeah.
我能看到一对继电器控制着引爆器
I can see a pair of relay blocks serving the detonators.
我要给这两个继电器分流
I'm going to shunt between the two.
我要切断电源了
Right, I'm going to disconnect the power supply.
我要剪断第一根电线了
I'm cutting the first wire.
在尾端贴上胶带
Put some tape over the ends.
我有问题要问夏尔马总督察
Question for DCI Sharma.
问吧
Go ahead.
有朗克罗斯的新消息吗
Any news on Longcross?
法♥院♥下令释放了朗克罗斯
长官
Sir?
我很抱歉 大卫
I'm very sorry, David.
他已经被释放了
He had to be released.
这就完了
Is that it?
他们就这么逍遥法外了吗
They just get away with it scot-free?
我要剪断第二根电线了
I'm going to cut the second wire.
所有人退得越远远好
Everyone should get as far back as possible.
所有人退后 找好掩护 退后
Everyone back. Take cover. Fall back.
所有人退后 后退 后退
Get everyone right back! Move back! Move back!
退后 所有人 快
Get right back! All of you, move.
好了
Ok.
追上他 快 快 快
After him! Go! Go! Go!!
墓地里没发现巴德
No obs on Budd in the graveyard.
扩大搜索范围 封锁附近道路
Widen the search. Lock off all surrounding roads.
没有 没发现
Negative, no obs.
没发现 我们把他跟丢了
Negative. We lost him.
大臣
Minister.
巴德在哪儿
Where's Budd?
恐怕我现在不知道
I'm afraid I don't have that information at this time.
他想干什么
What's he up to?
他很有可能是畏罪潜逃
In all probability, he's fleeing from justice.
如果他不是呢
And what if he's not?
抽烟会害死你的
That'll kill you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
自杀式炸♥弹♥背心也会
So would a suicide vest.
我的天啊 你没事
Oh, my God. You're OK.
说得好像你在乎一样
Like you give a shit.
我 我都不知道该说什么 我很抱歉
I don't... I don't even know what to say to you. I'm so sorry.
跟我合作 你会得到豁免权 证人保护
Co-operate, you'll get immunity, witness protection.
-你会从中脱身 -我不能这么做
- You'll be out. - I can't do that.
你打电♥话♥给卢克
You're going to phone Luke.
告诉他内奸要招供了
You're going to tell him the Inside Man's going to talk.
他就会想堵住他的嘴
He's going to want to silence him.
他就会把我带到内奸面前
He's going to lead me straight to him.
卢克不会觉得可疑吗
Isn't Luke going to find that a bit suspicious?
你就是这么对我的
It's what you did to me.
这是唯一能证明我清白的办法
It's the only way to prove I'm innocent.
我来开车
I'll drive.
别动
Stay put.
你要去别的地方吗
Are you off somewhere?
跟你无关
None of your business.
-说到... -我花钱就要得到结果
- Talking of which... - I pay for results.
巴德还在外面
Budd is still out there.
规则很简单 洛林
It's a basic rules, Lorraine
你要陷害一个人 就得弄死他
if you're going to frame someone, you make it the dead bloke.
那又不是我的错
That's hardly my fault.
不是 但那让你紧张了
No, but it's made you nervous.
跪下 手放在头上
On your knees, hands on your head.
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking joking?
退后 警长 这是命令
Stand down, Sarge, that's an order.
我也知道你做了什么
I know about you, too.
跪下
On your knees!
举起手
Hands.
举起手
Hands.
是不是你杀了她
Did you kill her?
是不是你杀了茱莉娅
Did you kill Julia?
大卫 别开枪
David, don't do this.
告诉我
Tell me.
那是生意
It was business.
大卫 别
David, don't!
为什么
Why?
就是对生意有好处
Just good for business.
只是公事公办
It's nothing personal.
公事公办
Nothing personal.
大卫 别
David, don't.
别看我
Don't look at me.
趁我没改变主意 快点报♥警♥
Call this in before I change my mind.
结束了
It's over.
我是总警司克拉多克
Chief Superintendent Craddock.
我需要一支武装小队立刻来我家
I need a firearms unit to my home address right away, please.
我们在你的空包弹上发现了指纹
We've got prints back on your blank rounds.
与卢克·艾肯斯的同伙吻合
They match known associates of Luke Aikens.
他们为什么不干脆偷你的枪
Why didn't they just steal your gun?
那样的话 我就知道他们进了我的公♥寓♥
Straightaway I'd have known they'd been in my flat.
他们想陷害我
They were trying to frame me.
我猜他们不能冒着
Suppose they couldn't take the chance
给我留下实弹的风险
of leaving me with live rounds.
谢谢
Cheers.
干得好 伙计
Great work, mate.
反恐分部开始录音
SO15 recorded interview
夏尔马总督察审讯总警司克拉多克的过程
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表