剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
他好像很关心内政大臣的私人物品
He seemed very concerned about the Home Secretary's personal items,
但我猜这也不奇怪
but I suppose that's not unusual.
-什么物品 -她的工作文件夹
- What items? - Her ministerial folder.
公文包和手提包
Her briefcase. Her handbag.
他把那些带走了吗
He took these?
不 这些物品一直没找到
No, they were never found,
所以彭哈利根先生非常着急
which is why Mr Penhaligon got very anxious.
不过那是因为这些物品有纪念价值
But that's because they're of sentimental value.
谢谢
Thank you.
-大卫·巴德 -有什么能效劳的 警长
- David Budd. - What can we do for you, Sarge?
我想和彭哈利根先生说几句话
I just want a couple of minutes with your P.
能否让我插个队
Do you mind skipping me to the front of this queue?
这边走
This way.
抱歉
Sorry.
下一位就轮到您了
Mr Penhaligon won't be a minute.
你打断我为选民们服务了
You're interrupting my service to my constituents.
请你离开
And I want you to leave.
别在大家面前大吵大闹了
Don't make a scene in front of all these people.
否则不到一小时就会传遍社交网络
Be all over social media before the hour's up.
我想告诉你关于你前妻谋杀案的
I'd like to put to you new information regarding
一些新消息
the murder of your ex-wife.
什么新消息
What new information?
我对她生前所持有的
I'm interested in an item
一件物品很感兴趣
that was in her possession before she died.
什么物品
What item?
有人告诉我在爆♥炸♥当晚 你很着急地
I've been informed you were anxious to locate the Home Secretary's
寻找内政大臣的个人物品
belongings on the night of the attack.
她持有关于国♥家♥安♥全♥的
Well, she was in possession of material that affected
机密文件
national security.
我去过医院了
I've been at the hospital.
他们说你在寻找具有纪念价值的物品
They told me you were interested in items of sentimental value.
内政大臣已命悬一线
The Home Secretary's life's hanging by a thread
而政♥府♥的党♥鞭♥长竟然还挂念着她的手提包
and the Government's Chief Whip's hung up on tracking down her handbag?
你太无礼了 警长
You're being offensive, Sergeant.
我建议你停止这些无礼的质问
Now, I suggest you stop this line of questioning now
否则我就向你的上级投诉
and I'll take up my complaint with your senior officer.
你寻找的那件物品
The item you were looking for,
你早知道它不在她的工作文件里
you knew it wouldn't be in her official materials.
你到底在找什么
What exactly was it you wanted to get your hands on?
没有律师在场 我一个字也不多说了
I've nothing further to add without my solicitor present.
如果你与她的死有关 我饶不了你
If you had a hand in her death, you'll have me to answer to.
请让我休息一下
If you'd just give me a minute.
你是否已经看过桑普森部长
You're up to speed with the briefing
发给我们的简报
we've received from Commander Sampson?
-是的 -我想问个极其敏感的问题
- I am. - I want to raise a specific point of extreme sensitivity.
-行 -艾米特 谢谢
- OK. - Amit. Thanks.
这个人
This individual,
声称自己名为理查德·朗克罗斯
who gave his name as Richard Longcross,
茱莉娅的贴身保镖在黑木酒店见过他
was seen at the Blackwood Hotel by Julia's PPO,
但是有关他的监控录像却被抹去了
yet surveillance footage was removed.
有消息称此人是你的手下
An allegation's been made that he's one of your officers.
是吗
Is he?
不
No.
我认为只有一个办法可以证明
I can see only one acceptable way to prove he isn't.
什么办法
And that would be?
你接受警方调查 给反恐分部权限
Open yourselves up to the police investigation. Give SO15 access.
你也知道
As you're aware,
我们在执行一系列高度敏感的任务
we're conducting dozens of highly sensitive operations,
倘若敏感信息公布
all of which could be jeopardised
会危及到所有行动
if sensitive information is disclosed.
上百名特工
Hundreds of operatives in the field,
将会陷入危险
all of whom would be imperilled.
你并不凌驾于法律之上
You're not above the law.
这事不关乎法律 而关系到国♥家♥安♥全♥
The matter isn't of law, but of national security.
桑顿广场的枪手
The Thornton Circus gunman
只可能通过警方泄密
could only have known your predecessor's
得知你前任的行程
itinerary via a police leak.
而警方泄密人一定与
A police leak could only have been
针对茱莉娅保镖孩子就读的
behind the Heath Bank attack
希思岸小学袭击案有关
on the children of your predecessor's PPO.
我不可能给伦敦警厅任何关于
There's no way I'm giving the Metropolitan Police access to
国安局或我手下的信息
my organisation or my personnel.
这由不得你 你听命于我
It's not your decision. You answer to me.
我们都听命于某人
We all answer to someone.
待在这 格蕾丝
Stay down here, Grace.
喝点咖啡
Grab yourself a coffee.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
喝点什么吗
Drink?
大卫·巴德在我的选区办公室突袭了我
David Budd ambushed me at my constituency surgery.
-大卫·巴德 -他肯定知道污点材料的事了
- David Budd? - I'm convinced he's aware of the kompromat.
怎么会
How?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
我们只知道首相说的那些
All we've got is what the PM's told us.
鉴于他的做事方式 我们也不知来龙去脉
Not the whole story, either, knowing how he rolls.
茱莉娅用污点材料掐住了首相的脖子
Julia blackmailed him over its content.
也许她把这事告诉了巴德
Possibly she took Budd into her confidence,
或是他把一切联♥系♥起来了
or he joined the dots.
麦克唐纳先生
Mr Macdonald.
巴德警长
PS Budd.
你好 抱歉 我得去上班了
Hi. Sorry, I've got to get to work.
有人发动战争
There's the people that start the war,
就有倒霉蛋到前线送死
and the poor bastards that end up in the line of fire.
我相信你意识到要收网了
I'm sure you realise the net's closing.
听着 我完全听不懂
Look, I haven't a clue...
真的 我得去上班了
Really. I've got to get to work.
我仔细盯着"人♥弹♥"的眼睛看过
I've looked into the eyes of a suicide bomber.
塔希尔·马赫穆德
Tahir Mahmood,
他只是个害怕搞砸领导演讲的跟班
he was just some flunky terrified of fucking up his boss' speech.
可是你 那天你坚持不去
But you... You made a point of not being there that day.
然后你打电♥话♥给塔希尔 让他上台
Then you called Tahir and made him go up on stage.
在我看来 这一系列举动似乎都是精心策划的
That all seems like a calculated sequence of events to me.
这一切全是你的主意吗
Did you come up with it all on your own?
听着 我把一切都和反恐分部说了
Look, I've... I've been through everything with SO15.
不 你和反恐分部说的都是谎言
No, no, no. You lied about everything to SO15.
该说实话了
It's time to start telling the truth.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
茱莉娅被残忍♥杀害 我知道你参与其中
Julia was murdered in cold blood and I know you were part of it.
和我无关
I had nothing to do...
把你知道的告诉反恐分部
Tell SO15 what you know.
反恐分部 照做
SO15, do it.
我也不必说"我知道你住哪儿"了
It would be redundant for me to say "I know where you live".
老大 你绝对猜不到谁刚来了
Boss. You'll never guess who's just waltzed in
要做自愿供述
to make a voluntary statement.
我需要提供一些背景信息
I need to provide some background.
直到最近 我 迈克·崔维斯及一些高级官员...
Till recently, I, Mike Travis, senior civil servants...
茱莉娅·蒙塔古让我们一起参与内政部事务
Julia Montague involved us all in Home Office business.
这是惯例
Standard practice.
然后她就开始频繁地
Then there began to be these frequent unofficial meetings
和国安局局长进行非正式会面
with the Director General of the Security Service
而我们越来越多地被拒之门外
and to an increasing degree we were all shut out.
我现在也不知道他们会面的性质
It's still unclear to me the nature of their meetings.
好
Ok.
然后我们开始怀疑
Then we came to suspect
茱莉娅准备竞争首相之位
that Julia was preparing a leadership bid.
"我们"都有谁
Who's "We"?
迈克·崔维斯
Mike Travis.
罗杰·彭哈利根
Roger Penhaligon.
迈克·崔维斯 前反恐国务部长
Mike Travis, formerly Minister of State for Counter Terrorism,
现任代理内政大臣
now Acting Home Secretary.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表