剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
Do you have any leads yet on Mahmood having any accomplices
或与恐怖组织有联♥系♥吗
or association with terrorist groups?
没有 长官
No, ma'am.
目前有关罗布·麦克唐纳的搜查
All the searches so far relating to Rob Macdonald have failed
都未检测到爆♥炸♥物痕迹
to detect any traces of explosives.
且仍未查出爆♥炸♥装置是否自始至终就在公文包里
And it's still unclear if the device was in the briefcase all along
还是马赫穆德在事故发生地点获得的
or if Mahmood made the pick-up within the venue.
此外 仍未有监控录像
Plus, there's still no CCTV
拍下了他在后台的行动
of any of his backstage activity.
知道了
All right.
大卫·巴德的最新情况呢
What's the latest re David Budd?
目前看来 监控录像与巴德的证词相符
So far, the CCTV does appear to support Budd's version of events.
他仍是嫌疑人 长官
He's still a person of interest, ma'am.
我们已重获对纳蒂亚·阿里的询问权
We've retaken responsibility for interviewing Nadia Ali.
她是我们找到炸♥弹♥制♥造♥人最有力的线索
She's our best lead to the bomb-maker.
不过她很害怕
She's terrified, though.
仍受制于她的丈夫
Still in thrall to her husband.
不过 说到巴德警长
However, speaking of PS Budd,
我想有个办法能让她信任我们
I believe there's a short cut into convincing her she can trust us.
发言人重申这几起爆♥炸♥皆是
Spokesman repeated concerns the blasts are the work
黑衣修士站
同个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥者所为
of a single bomb-maker.
令前内政大臣茱莉娅·蒙塔古丧生的
We have a prime suspect in the attack on St Matthew's College
圣马太大学爆♥炸♥案已有主要嫌疑人
that killed the former Home Secretary, Julia Montague.
警方仍选择不公布发动这次袭击的
..We are continuing to withhold the name of the suicide bomber
"人♥弹♥"姓名
responsible for the attack.
现尚不清楚他是否单独作案
It is not yet known if he was acting alone,
也未能确定他是否
nor is it yet confirmed whether he was a member
已知恐怖组织的成员
of a recognised terrorist organisation.
怎么换造型了
What's with the new look?
...《调查权法案》又该何去何从
...And what now for RIPA-18?
失去了其...
Having lost its...
帽子
The hat?
给脑袋保暖
Keeps my head warm.
帮帮忙 把帽子摘掉
Do me a favour, mate, and remove the headgear.
你迟早得脱下来
You're going to have to at some point.
那不是在爆♥炸♥中受的伤 怎么来的
You didn't get that in the explosion. What happened?
煤气灶有问题
A gas ring was playing up.
我的头正好在炉子上方
I had my head right over the hob, didn't...
没注意到其中一个灶开了
..realise the gas was open on one of the other rings.
我一点火就...
When I hit the spark...
纳蒂亚 谢谢你来跟我们谈话
Nadia, thank you very much for speaking to us.
如有疑问 可随时咨♥询♥你的律师
If anything's unclear, please feel free to consult
或你的适当成年人
with your solicitor or your Appropriate Adult.
如果你想停止询问
If at any time you need to stop,
可随时提出来
please just say so.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
现在由巴德警长向你问话
I'm now going to hand you over to Police Sergeant Budd.
-祝你平安 -你也是
- Assalaamu Alaikum. - Walaikum Salaam.
说明一下 我对受访人说祝你平安
For the DIR, I said, "Peace be upon you,"
她回答 也祝我平安
and the interviewee replied, "And also upon you."
纳蒂亚 你还好吗
So, Nadia, how are you doing?
这一切都很... 吓人
This is all very...intimidating.
所以这些警官认为由我来跟你谈
That's why the officers here thought it would be a good idea
比较好
for me to talk with you.
当时真可怕
That was scary.
我们在火车上遇到那时
On the train, when we met.
我很庆幸那天没人受伤
I am really glad that no-one got hurt that day.
我也是
I am, too.
谢谢你帮了我
Thank you for helping me.
纳蒂亚 我想问你一些问题
Nadia, what...I'd like to do is ask you some questions
关于你本想在火车上引爆的那个炸♥弹♥
about the bomb you intended to use on the train.
可以吗
That'd be all right?
抱歉 纳蒂亚
Sorry, Nadia,
你能否说出来
is it OK if you could speak up?
要录音
For the recording.
抱歉 可以
Oh, sorry, um, yes.
你如何得到那个炸♥弹♥的
How did you obtain the bomb?
我知道你很害怕
I know you're frightened...
但我们能保护你
...but we can protect you.
你相信我 对吗
Now, you believe me, don't you?
抱歉 纳蒂亚
Sorry. Nadia...?
对不起 我相信你
Oh, sorry. Um, yes.
炸♥弹♥从哪里来的
Where did the bomb come from?
我丈夫给我的
My husband.
此刻 我得说明一下
At this point, I should note for the tape
我已向我的委托人
that I've briefed my client
解释过配偶间的强制♥作♥证制度
regarding the legal compellability of a spouse,
并且纳蒂亚的适当成年人证明
and Nadia's Appropriate Adult is satisfied
她是自愿配合调查的
that she's cooperating of her own free will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你丈夫让你把炸♥弹♥穿到身上的
Your husband gave you the bomb to wear?
是的
Yes.
我知道这令人很不安
I know this is very upsetting.
但你表现得非常好
But you're doing really well.
真的非常好
Really well.
炸♥弹♥是你丈夫自己造的吗
Did your husband build the bomb himself?
你想好了再回答
Take your time answering.
是他造的吗
Did he build it?
不是
No.
他从别人那儿拿来的吗
He got it from someone else?
纳蒂亚 我们迫切想找到
Nadia, we're desperate to find the person
制♥造♥这些爆♥炸♥装置的人
who's been creating these devices.
他已经造成数十人伤亡
He's killed and wounded dozens of people,
我们不抓住他 他还会害死更多人
and he'll kill more if we don't catch him.
他说那个装置是别人送的
He said it was a gift.
送的 谁送的
A gift? Who from?
他不肯告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
好吧
Ok.
你做得非常好 这些信息很有帮助
You're doing great. This is really helpful.
也许他跟什么人见过面
Perhaps he had meetings with someone?
他从不允许我知道
I was never allowed.
他不允许你知道他在跟谁见面
You weren't allowed to know who he was meeting?
有时 他出门的时候会把我关在屋子里
Sometimes, he would lock me in the house when he went out.
那你一定很害怕
That must have been very frightening.
也很不安
And upsetting.
他提到过什么人的名字吗
Were there any names he mentioned?
或者他身边有什么你觉得可疑的人吗
Or people he was close to that you were suspicious of?
就有过一次
There was only one time.
发生了什么
What happened?
他把我关在屋里
He locked me in the house,
但我哭得太响了 他觉得邻居们可能会听到
but I was crying so loud he thought the neighbours might hear.
那他做了什么
What did he do?
他逼我坐上他的车 跟他一起去
He forced me into his car. He made me go with him.
去哪儿
Where?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个停车场
A car park.
在伦敦吗
In London?
我不知道 应该是
I don't know, I think so.
开车过去远不远
Was it a long drive or short?
开了多久
How many minutes?
不超过20分钟
20, no more.
非常好
That's great.
非常好
That's great.
在停车场发生了什么
What happened in this car park?
他见了一个男人
He met with a man.
那个男人给了他一个东西
The man gave him something.
这是非常重要的信息
That's very important information.
做得很好 纳蒂亚
Well done, Nadia.
这个男人给了你丈夫什么东西
What did this man give your husband?
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表