剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
Please, I just need some help, ma'am, please.
女士 停下 我是警♥察♥
Madam, stop! Police officer.
我知道我看起来很吓人
I understand the state I look.
我是大卫·巴德警长
My name's Police Sergeant David Budd.
能借用你的电♥话♥吗
Do you have a mobile telephone, please?
你只需拨♥打♥报♥警♥电♥话♥ 打开免提
All I need you to do is call 999 and hold the phone on speaker
让我联♥系♥警方接线员
so I can contact the Police Operator.
这个号♥码是免费的
The call's free of charge.
女士 事态紧急 拜托了
Madam, it's an emergency. Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-紧急中心 你需要什么服务 -报♥警♥
- Emergency, which service do you require? - Police.
转接中
Putting you through now.
警♥察♥ 你有什么紧急情况
Police, what is your emergency?
我是大卫·巴德警长 正在使用民众的手♥机♥
PS David Budd, using a member of the public's phone,
我在盐沼街 需要紧急支援
I am Status Zero on Saltmarsh Street.
能再说一遍你的名字吗
Can you confirm your name, please?
大卫·巴德警长
Police Sergeant David Budd.
支援马上赶来 巴德警长
Units are on their way, PS Budd.
请把手♥机♥还给民众
Please return the phone to the member of the public.
出什么事了
What's going on?
该死
Shit.
找到大卫·巴德了
Obs on David Budd.
盐沼街
Saltmarsh Street.
收到 盐沼街 亮警灯
Received. Saltmarsh Street, blue-light it.
怎么了
What's going on?
我需要你全力配合 维姬
I need your full cooperation, Vicky.
等下可能会变成谈判
This could turn into a negotiation situation.
T呼叫总指挥部 等待现场情况汇报
Control, Trojan, stand by for sit-rep.
你看见他往哪儿走了吗
Did you see where he went?
扩大搜索范围
Extend the search outwards.
跟我来
Come with me.
T汇报现场情况 无武器 可以进入
Trojan sit-rep - unarmed, clear to enter.
警长
Sarge.
我是梅森警长 长官
PS Mason, ma'am.
洛林·克拉多克 巴德的上级
Lorraine Craddock, Budd's boss.
希望我能说服他配合我们
I'm hoping I can talk him into cooperating.
长官
Ma'am.
长官 我是反恐部的雷本警长
Ma'am, DS Rayburn, SO15.
我把巴德的妻子带来了
I've got Budd's wife with me.
我会配合的 别开枪
I'm cooperating. Don't shoot!
武装警♥察♥ 举起双手
Armed police! Hands in the air!
-别开枪 -快举起双手
- Don't shoot! - Hands in the air now!
-我做不到 -大卫 照我们说的做
- I can't! - David, please do as we say!
就没人会受伤
No-one needs to get hurt!
我必须解释
I need to explain!
举起双手
Raise your hands!
大卫 求你 举起双手
David, please. Raise your hands!
最后警告
Final warning!
举起双手
Raise your hands!
该死
Shit!
退后
Pull back!
疏散这片区域
Clear the area!
大卫 别动
David, don't move!
一动也别动
Stay perfectly still!
这是失能开关
It's a dead man's switch!
操作者失去意识后 会自动启动
我有个三长两短 它会自动爆♥炸♥
Anything happens to me, it'll go off.
总指挥部 汇报情况
Control, active message.
请讲 T
Go ahead, Trojan.
不是我♥干♥的 你们要相信我
I didn't do this! You need to believe me.
嫌犯身上缠着简易爆♥炸♥装置 需要安全路线
Subject armed with PBIED, require safe route.
派拆弹专家和谈判专家来
We need Expo here and a negotiator.
收到 长官
Ma'am.
总指挥部 CY57
Control, Charlie Yankee Five Seven,
需要拆弹专家和谈判专家来盐沼街
request Expo and negotiator to Saltmarsh Street.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this!
是别人给我穿上的
I was put in this vest!
-我们得让他远离这些高楼 -同意
- We need to get him away from all these buildings. - Agreed.
我们需要你移♥动♥到更开阔一些的地方
We need to move you to a less built-up area!
这是失能开关
It's a DMS.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
你要服从命令
You need you to comply right now!
我服从了 别开枪
I AM COMPLYING! Do not shoot!
慢慢转身 手举着别动
Turn around slowly with your hands in the air.
T 从盐沼街马房♥走
Trojan, route via Saltmarsh Mews.
等等
Wait!
走向你右手边那条街 慢慢走
Taking the street to your right, walk there slowly now.
T呼叫总指挥部 汇报情况
Control from Trojan, active message.
请导航我们走向安全区域
Request directions to safe area.
一直走
Just keep moving.
别突然行动
No sudden moves.
T 目的地是教皇广场
Trojan, destination is Pope Square,
大约在你们现在所处的
approximately 500 metres
-盐沼路西南500米处 -武装警♥察♥
- south-west of your position in Saltmarsh Road. - Armed police,
离远点
get back!
左转进入教皇小巷
Left turn into Pope Lane,
接着右转 到达教皇广场
followed by right turn into Pope Square.
路上有交♥警♥和空中支援协助你们
Traffic control and air ops covering the route.
收到
Received.
继续走
Keep walking!
长官 我们刚刚接入了现场监控
Sir, we're just tapping into the CCTV camera now.
-离开公园 -继续走
- Get out of the park! - Keep it moving!
继续走
Keep moving.
离建筑物越远越好
As far away from the buildings as possible.
T呼叫总指挥部 嫌犯已被控制在教皇广场
Control, Trojan. Subject now confined to Pope Square.
下令即可击毙
Require critical shot authorisation.
收到 待命
Received, stand by.
他说炸♥弹♥是触发引爆式的
He's saying it's trigger-activated.
-我们能给他个对讲机吗 -长官 什么
- Are we safe to get a radio to him? - Ma'am?
要是想让他主动投降
If we're going to get him to surrender,
就得让他能跟我们沟通
we'll need to be able to talk.
大卫 我要给你在地上放个对讲机 明白吗
David, I'm going to lay the radio down for you, OK?
先别动
Do not move yet!
好
Ok!
带他妻子过来 以防万一 好吗
Bring the wife, just in case, OK?
准备好对讲机了 谢谢
Got the radio? Cheers.
我让你动你再动
Stay still until I tell you.
好
Ok.
捡起对讲机
Pick up the radio!
调到2频道
Back to back on 2.
大卫 仔细听我说
David, please listen to me very carefully.
我真心希望这件事可以平安解决
I really hope this can be resolved with no-one getting hurt.
为了你自己 为了你的家人和同事
For your own sake, for your family and colleagues,
投降吧
please give yourself up.
长官 我试过脱掉背心
Ma'am, I've tried to remove the vest.
这上面有饵雷 扣环上系着同轴连接器
It's booby-trapped with co-ax connectors across the clasps.
接在控制器上
They're wired to the control unit.
我向你郑重承诺 之后处置你时
I give you my solemn promise your previous good service
会考虑到你之前的良好表现
and the effect of your recent traumatic experiences
以及最近那件事的创伤
will be taken into account.
长官 你没听进去
Ma'am, you're not listening to me.
我被打晕了
I was knocked unconscious.
等我醒过来的时候身上就穿着这件背心
When I came round I was in this vest
手指被胶带粘在了失能开关上
with my thumb taped to the DMS.
大卫 你得跟我们说实话
David, you've got to be straight with us.
你隐瞒你和阿普兹德的关系
You hid your relationship with Apsted.
隐瞒你参与刺杀了茱莉娅·蒙塔古
You hid your involvement in Julia Montague's assassination.
我和茱莉娅的死没有关系 完全没有
I had nothing to do with Julia's assassination, nothing!
我想救她的
I tried to save her!
大卫 你辜负了所有人的信任
David, you've betrayed everyone's trust.
我们不会再被你欺骗了
We won't be fooled again.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表