剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
Julia Montague's home was thoroughly searched.
她所有的设备也都被收走了
All of her devices seized.
没有发现平板
There's no tablet found.
很抱歉我帮不了你 露易丝
I'm sorry I can't help you, Louise,
我不知道东西去哪了
but I don't know what happened to it.
国安局认为你知道东西♥藏♥在哪里
Well, the Security Service believe you know where it's hidden,
我也这么认为
So do I.
我们到茱莉娅·蒙塔古的公♥寓♥见
I'll see you at Julia Montague's flat.
明早八点
0800 tomorrow.
欧弗斯特兰德公♥寓♥
谢谢
Cheers.
除了被拿走的设备
Apart from the seized devices,
其他东西搜查组都没有动过
the search team left everything where they found it.
你比任何人都了解这里的布局
You know the layout better than anyone.
或许你能发现什么特殊的地方
Maybe you'll spot something that stands out.
如果你觉得这样真有用的话
If you really think this will help.
这儿本来有她的电脑
She had a computer in here.
我们全面地扫描了硬盘
We've gone through the hard drive with a fine-tooth comb.
内政大臣行程日志
黑木酒店到家庭住址
家庭住址到黑木酒店
私人行程
汤姆 你是要烦死我吗
Tom, you're driving me up the wall.
不说就快滚
Shit or get off the pot, mate.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, Ma'am.
进来
Come in.
好了 什么事
Now, what's up?
我是最不愿意打小报告的人了 长官
I'm the last person to dob in a skipper, Ma'am.
但是 大卫·巴德
But, David Budd,
他头上有那样一个伤口
he's got this head wound
而所有人都好像没事发生过一样让他继续工作
and everyone's letting him walk around like nothing happened.
坐吧
Sit down.
大卫
David?
夏奈尔
Chanel.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
当然了 我在说什么傻话
Oh, my, God, of course there is.
我从没喜欢过茱莉娅
I was never Julia's biggest fan,
但得悉她去世了 我深感遗憾
but I was genuinely so sorry to hear what happened.
天 你一定还很震惊吧
God, you must still be in shock.
我没事
I'm all right.
也许我不该来的
Maybe I shouldn't have come over.
不 没事 抱歉
No, no, it's... I'm sorry, uh...
你常来这里吗
Is this a regular haunt of yours?
身为警♥察♥ 总是爱怀疑啊
Always the policeman - never off duty.
对 我来过 我可不是在跟踪你
Yes, I've been here before. No, I'm not stalking you.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
挺好的
Yeah, all right.
释怀了
Moved on.
我还在找合适的工作 不过还行
I'm still looking for the right opportunity. But, um, yeah.
现在是困难时期
It's a tricky time. So...
其实我想说
Actually I wanted to say I am really sorry
很抱歉被辞退时我大闹了一番
for causing such a scene when I was fired.
给你带来了麻烦
That was the last thing you needed.
但谢谢你那天对我那么好
But thank you for being such a sweetheart that day.
不客气
You're very welcome.
我想好好感谢你来着 但你的电♥话♥停机了
I wanted to thank you properly, but your phone was out of service.
我换了新电♥话♥
I had to get a new one.
我就是想请你喝一杯 行吗
Just cos I was going to suggest a drink...if... My treat?
-好啊 行 -真的吗
- Sure. Yes. - Yeah?
好的
Ok.
07700...
07700...
-嗯 -...900-431
- Yep. - ..900 431.
我的号♥码发给你了
And that's mine.
萨姆的印度奶茶
Chai tea latte for Sam!
-是我的 -萨姆
- Oh, that's me. - Sam?
懒得跟他们解释我名字怎么拼
Saves the palaver of them trying to spell my name.
-见到你很高兴 大卫 -我也是 夏奈尔
- Great to see you, David. - You too, Chanel.
给您 谢谢光临
There you go. Thank you so much.
夏奈尔·戴森曾任已故内政大臣的公♥关♥
Chanel Dyson was the late Home Secretary's PR,
后来被解雇
until she was fired.
我看到她在内政部大楼外
I witnessed her being picked up from outside the Home Office
被同一辆路虎接走
in this same Range Rover.
我当时查了车牌
I ran the registration at the time.
发现车辆属于一家总部设在开曼群岛的公♥司♥
Found out it's owned by a company based in the Cayman Islands.
富家女找到好工作 很奇怪吗
Rich girl gets top job. Shocker.
当时我也是这么想的
That's what I thought at the time, as well.
但我一直在思考
But I've been thinking over everyone
所有知道内政大臣行踪的人
who had the inside track on the Home Secretary,
谁有可能让她陷入危险
who could have compromised her security.
要刺杀一名内阁大臣
I mean, to kill a Cabinet minister,
得要多少人
think of the amount of people
睁只眼闭只眼
that would have had to turn a blind eye,
不做好自己的工作
to not do their jobs properly.
有些可能是极端分子
Some may have been zealots.
但更多的人只会收下黑钱
But plenty others would just have taken a pay-off
或不提出疑问
or ask no questions.
那需要大量的金钱和恐吓
That takes money or intimidation - lots.
也许这一切并不全是国安局所为
Maybe it wasn't all down to the Security Service, after all.
这名男性被辨认出是卢克·艾肯斯
The male subject has been identified as Luke Aikens.
艾肯斯被认为是
Aikens is believed to be a senior figure
有组织犯罪集团的高层人物
in organised criminal enterprises.
大家都聚焦于《调查权法案》的反恐方面
Everyone focused on the counter-terrorism aspect of RIPA-18.
但加强监控电♥话♥与电邮
But enhanced surveillance on phone and e-mail activity
对有组织犯罪来说是同样大的威胁
would be just as big a threat to Organised Crime.
世上没有巧合
No such thing as coincidences.
为什么夏奈尔以及她背后的卢克·艾肯斯
Why's Chanel - and, by extension, Luke Aikens -
要跟你联♥系♥
making contact with you?
我不知道 露易斯
I don't know, Louise.
抱歉 现在不方便吗
Sorry. Is this a bad time?
什么时候都一样
No worse than any other.
他们说可以打断你们
They said it was all right.
怎么了
What's up, mate?
克拉多克一直想联♥系♥你
Craddock's been trying to get hold of you.
好的
Ok.
我开车载你去
I'll drive you.
你反复拒绝接受心理辅♥导♥
Your repeated refusal to accept counselling has raised
让我们担心你能否胜任工作
concerns regarding your fitness for duty.
现在我又收到了令人非常不安的报告
And now I've received an extremely disturbing report regarding
说你可能曾用枪蓄意自伤
the possibility you've attempted self-injury with a firearm.
什么报告 谁写的
What report? Who from?
大卫 警员拒绝承认自己有问题时我能看出来
David, I recognise an officer in denial when I see one.
这是为了你好
This is for your own good.
你必须无限期离职 就目前而言
You're to go on indefinite leave, as of now...
-长官 不... -我强烈建议你
- Ma'am, no... - ..and I would strongly urge you
接受职业健康辅♥导♥的治疗
to accept treatment from Occupational Health.
长官 求您了 我不能被撤职
Ma'am, please, I can't be removed from duty,
我得先查出是谁杀了茱莉娅·蒙塔古
till I've found who killed Julia Montague.
我还要取消你的用枪许可 原因很明显
I'm also removing your firearms ticket, for obvious reasons.
真的很抱歉 大卫
I'm very sorry, David.
这是为了你好
This is for your own good.
尼尔
Neil.
请上交持枪证
Need your blue card, mate.
请签名
Signature, please.
我们要查出此案与卢克·艾肯斯
We're looking for a link with Luke Aikens
或他的同伙的关联之处
or any of his associates.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
大卫·巴德 来电
我接个电♥话♥
Give me a minute, guys.
你♥他♥妈♥害惨我了
You fucked me over.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别装傻 我那么信任你
No. Don't play dumb. I trusted you!
我不知道你在说什...
I don't know what you...
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表