剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
You don't ever have to see him again if you don't want to.
纳蒂亚
Hey, Nadia.
纳蒂亚 看着我
Nadia, look at me.
我跟你一样害怕 我保证
I'm just as scared as you are, I promise.
我刚带孩子探望了我母亲 在回家路上
I'm just bringing my kids back from visiting my mum.
你有孩子吗
You have children?
有 两个
Yes. I do. Two.
这是艾拉 十岁 还有查理 八岁
That's Ella. She's ten. Charlie. He's eight.
我只想带他们回家找妈妈
I just want to take them home to their mum.
总指挥部呼叫T 列车员进行了情况汇报
Trojan, Control, we've got a sit rep from the train guard.
列车上有一名要员保护组的休班警官
There's an off-duty specialist protection officer on board.
大卫·巴德警长
PS David Budd.
收到
Received.
原地待命
Stand by.
没关系
It's all right.
不会有事的
Everything's going to be all right.
不要 别这样 停 听我说
Stop! Please! Stop! Listen to me. Listen to me.
你爱的人为什么会希望你死呢
Why would someone you love want you to kill yourself?
你被洗♥脑♥了
You've been brainwashed.
他也是 你也是
He has. You have.
我知道
And I know.
我去过阿富汗 我的战友也被杀了
I was in Afghanistan. I saw mates get killed.
我自己也差点死了 为了什么 毫无价值
Nearly got killed myself. For what? Nothing.
政客都是满口谎言的懦夫 哪里的都一样
Politicians. Cowards and liars. Ours and theirs.
那些满口大道理的人从来不愿流一滴血
People full of talk but will never spill a drop of their own blood.
但你和我 我们是牺牲品
But you and I, we're just collateral damage.
别让他们赢 纳蒂亚
Don't let them win, Nadia.
别让他们赢
Don't let them win.
我是警员 别开枪
Police officer! Don't shoot!
你待在这儿 我哪里都不去
All right? Stay right here. I'm not going anywhere.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
他们正在撤离列车上的乘客
That's them evacuating everyone from the train.
只剩你和我了
So it's just you and I.
只有我们 好吗
It's just us here. OK?
武装警♥察♥ 武装警♥察♥ 趴在地上
Armed police! Armed police! Get down on the ground!
把手举到头上 趴下 趴下
Put your hands on your head and get down! Get down!
不许动
Don't move!
站在原地 纳蒂亚 不要动 好吗
Stay exactly where you are, Nadia. Don't move, OK?
好
All right.
武装警♥察♥
Armed Police!
我是要员保护组的大卫·巴德警长 别开枪
PS David Budd, specialist protection! Don't shoot!
我们知道你是谁 快让开
We know who you are! Stand clear!
没关系 我哪里都不去
It's all right. I'm not going anywhere.
你千万不要动 纳蒂亚 好吗
Just stay very still now, Nadia. OK?
大卫 配合我一下 行吗
David, work with me, yeah?
你做得很好了 但我才是武装行动指挥官
You've done a great job but you're not OFC here. I am.
请立刻让开 动作慢点
I need you to stand down, nice and easy.
我不会走的 我就陪你待在这里
I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying right here with you.
没关系 什么都没变 还是我们俩在聊天
It's all right. Nothing's changed. It's just us talking here.
你千万千万不要乱动
Just stay, really, really still.
请立刻 从疑犯身边离开 好吗
Move...away...from the subject. OK?
已就位
In position.
没关系 纳蒂亚 没事的
It's OK, Nadia. It's all right. It's OK.
战术指挥部通知狙击手已就位 批准一枪毙命
TFC reports sniper in position. Critical shot authorised.
收到
Received.
纳蒂亚 请相信我
Nadia, I need you to trust me.
我现在要转身跟这位警官谈谈
I'm going to turn round and speak to this officer.
她愿意合作 想投降
She's cooperating. She intends to surrender.
她并不打算引爆♥炸♥弹 叫拆弹专家来
She does not intend to activate the device. Get Expo here.
他们在的 你立刻让开
They're here. Now move away.
没关系 别害怕 我哪里都不会去
It's all right. It's OK. I'm not going anywhere.
-大卫 立刻让开 -我不会走
- David, stand clear. - I'm not.
纳蒂亚 你要让他们知道你不打算引爆♥炸♥弹
Nadia, you need to show them you're not going to detonate the device.
稍后我示意你时
Now, when I ask you to,
你要举起双臂
I want you to raise your arms either side of you.
-你能做到吗 -最后警告你一遍
- Can you do that for me when I ask? - This is your final warning.
退后
Stand clear!
纳蒂亚会张开双臂
Nadia's going to spread her arms
之后我们安静等待拆弹专家
and we're going to stay put and wait for Expo.
武装行动指挥官T呼叫战术指挥部
Trojan OFC to TFC.
我们一直警告巴德警长退下
PS Budd has been given repeated warnings to stand down
但他不服从
but has failed to cooperate.
我们射击视线受阻
We have no clear shot of the subject.
没错 慢慢来 离我近一点
That's it, nice and slow. Stay close to me.
过来 过来 离我近点 对了
Come in. Come in, close to me. That's it.
好了 做得真棒
All right, doing really well.
做得真棒 纳蒂亚
Doing really well, Nadia.
那把枪是MCX卡♥宾♥枪♥
That gun, that's an MCX carbine.
一颗子弹能打穿我们两个人
A bullet from that would go through the both of us.
我相信他们不会朝自己人开枪
I'm trusting they're not going to shoot one of their own.
明白吗 你也相信我吗
All right? You trust me too?
好
Ok.
该死
Shit.
该死 移开啊
Shit. Oh, come on.
总指挥部呼叫1号♥狙击手 射击视线清晰吗
Control to Sniper 1. Do you have a clean shot?
不清晰
Negative.
待在里面 别出来 跟我一起待在这儿
Stay in there. Don't go out. Stay here. Stay here with me.
目标走出卫生间才能一枪毙命
Subject required out of toilet for critical shot.
-收到 -快让拆弹专家过来
- Received. - Get Expo here, now!
大卫 我要她走出卫生间
David, I need the subject to step out of the toilet.
不 拆弹专家来之前 她会一直待在这儿
No, she's going to stay here and wait for Expo.
-我们就这么办 -从卫生间出来
- That's what we're going to do. - Come out of the toilet.
-别动 -从卫生间出来
- Don't move. - Come out of the toilet.
一动别动 好吗
Stay really still for me, will you?
-就这样 你做得很好 -快出来 听我说
- That's it. You're doing really good. - Out now, miss. Listen to me.
-叫拆弹专家来 别开枪 -大卫 走开
- Get Expo here. Don't fire! Do not do this! - David, stand aside.
-你得从卫生间出来 -别开枪 别开枪
- You need to come out of the toilet! - Don't do this! Don't do this!
纳蒂亚 待着别动 求你别动 纳蒂亚
Nadia, stay there, don't move. Please don't move, Nadia!
-从卫生间出来 -别开枪 别开枪
- Step out of the toilet! - Don't do this. Don't do this.
-大卫 退下 出来 出来 -别开枪
- David, stand down! Out! OUT! - Please don't do this.
待在这儿 别开枪
Stay here! That's it. Don't do this!
从厕所里出来
Get out of the fucking toilet!
不
No!
无法射击
No shot!
好了 别开枪 别开枪
All right. Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
好了 纳蒂亚 抱紧了 对了
All right, Nadia. Hold tight. That's it.
一直转圈 抱紧
Just keep moving. Hold tight.
好了
OK. All right.
总指挥部呼叫1号♥狙击手 你能一枪毙命吗
Control to Sniper 1. Can you execute critical shot?
不能
Negative.
这就对了 纳蒂亚
That's it, Nadia.
视线受阻 重复 视线受阻
No clean shot available. Repeat, no clean shot available.
-拆弹专家 -总指挥部派拆弹专家进入
- Expo. - Control. Sending Expo in now.
拆弹专家马上到
Expo is coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 纳蒂亚 有我呢
All right, Nadia. I've got you.
拆弹专家
Explosives officer.
冷静 保持冷静
Stay calm. Stay calm.
女士 我叫凯伦
Miss? My name's Karen.
我需要你把手臂放下
Now I need you to put your arms down.
好 现在把手掌朝向我
Good. Now turn your palms towards me...
别动
..And do not move.
纳蒂亚 我要退到一旁
Nadia, I'm going to step to the side.
我就在这儿
I'll be right here.
我要走到你身边
I'm moving towards you now.
纳蒂亚 我得问你
Nadia, now I need to ask you...
你手中的物体是引爆装置吗
..This object in your hand is the initiation device?
是的
Yes.
还有其他人能控制这一装置吗
Does anyone else have control of this device?
没有
No.
请伸直手臂
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表