剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
-进来 -提醒您一下
- Yes. Come in. - Just to remind you,
今天事件前 据未经证实消息称
today's events follow unconfirmed reports
关于首相过去的污点材料
of a leak of compromising material
已遭泄露
relating to the Prime Minister's past.
首相会辞职吗
Is the Prime Minister going to resign?
污点材料已被泄露给媒体
首相已取消所有会面
我只是继续尽忠职守 保护我们的国家
I'm just getting on with the job of protecting our country.
-谢谢各位 -内政大臣 内政大臣
- Thank you. - Home Secretary? Home Secretary?
还有消息说 泄露材料表明
It's also being reported that the leak implicates
国安局局长
the Director General of the Security Service,
史蒂芬·亨特-邓恩涉嫌...
Stephen Hunter-Dunn...
今天之内首相就会辞职
The Prime Minister will resign before the day is out.
亨特-邓恩也是
Hunter-Dunn the same.
迈克·崔维斯继续在位
Mike Travis, he stays on to make sure
确保《调查权法案》不了了之
RIPA-18 gets kicked into the long grass.
把污点材料泄露出去
Leaking the kompromat.
这是谁的决定
Whose decision was that?
我不可能说
I couldn't possibly say.
多亏了你 皇家检察署指控纳蒂亚·阿里
Thanks to you, David, the CPS have charged Nadia Ali,
卢克·艾肯斯和洛林·克拉多克
Luke Aikens and Lorraine Craddock
犯下串谋谋杀罪
in the Conspiracy to Murder Julia Montague.
有人说你该获颁奖章
Some say you should get a medal.
其他人认为你该被踢出警队
Others reckon you should be kicked off the Force.
再说吧
We'll see.
我们需要对你的行为进行全面调查
There'll need to be a thorough investigation into your conduct.
但首先 大卫
But first, David,
比起这些 有样东西你更为需要
there's something you need more than all of that.
职业健康部
请进
Come in.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我是大卫
I am David.
我...
And I...
我需要帮助
I need some help.
进来吧
Come in.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
挺好的
I'm good.
你呢
How are you?
很快就会好的
I'm getting there.
你迈出了第一步
Well, you've taken the first step.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
孩子们等不及要
Yeah. The kids are looking forward to sleeping
回自己床上睡觉了
in their own beds again.
肯定的
I bet.
我在想
I was thinking,
轮到我照看他们了
it's actually my turn for them again
但我得先征得你同意
but only if that's OK with you.
行
Yeah.
孩子们 爸爸来了
Kids, your dad's here.
爸爸
Dad.
这次不会坐火车了
No train journeys this time.
-爸爸 -你好呀 小公主
-Dad. - Hello, princess.
我背上有只小怪兽 把他弄下来 把他弄下来
There's a monster on my back. Get him off, get him off!
你们要听话哦 玩得开心
OK. You behave. You have fun.
你...
D'you...
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
车上...
There's...
车上还有一个位子
There's room for one more.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好
Ok.
我去拿包包
I'll get my bag.
-妈妈也来 -好棒
- Mummy's going to come, too. - Yeah!
别激动
Ease up.
好了
Ok.
都坐好了吗 出发了
Everyone in? Good, let's go.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表