剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
在查了 长官 之后会直接拉他来录口供
On it, sir. Then we'll get him straight in for a statement.
先别急
Not just yet.
维姬 来电
-在隐藏文件里 -警长
- In the concealed files. - Sarge!
大卫
David!
-怎么回事 -我们在查内政大臣
- What's going on? - We're tracking communications
身边所有人的通讯记录
involving the Home Secretary's inner circle -
以防其中有人被收买♥♥
in case they were compromised.
好的
Ok...
我们在找任何可能有帮助的东西
We're looking for anything that might help us.
你同意让我们带走你的手♥机♥
Are you OK to consent to us taking all of your phones,
电脑和所有你工作用到的
computers and any other relevant devices
相关设备吗
you've been using for work?
另外 如果我们能
And it would be a big help
搜查你家的话 也会很有帮助
if we could also search your address, please.
不是很正式的搜查 不会很彻底
It's...not a POLSA search or anything that detailed.
可以 任何能帮到的都行
Sure, anything to help, huh?
谢谢
Cheers.
还有手♥机♥
And the phone.
谢了
Ta.
好了 开始搜查吧
Right, let's get on with it.
把电脑和家里放着的所有设备都装起来
Bag up that computer and any other devices he has lying around.
警长
Sarge!
打开它
Open it up.
-趁记忆还清晰 我们有些问题要问你 -长官
- Mind if we crack on while everything's still fresh? - Sir.
你的警员汤姆·芬顿
One of your CPOs, Tom Fenton,
已经给了我们他的初步描述
has provided us with a first account.
芬顿跟你和金伯利·诺里斯警员在内政大臣
Fenton was on duty with you and PC Kimberley Knowles
-演讲时一起执勤 对吧 -没错
- during the Home Secretary's speech? - That's correct.
芬顿回忆说你和诺里斯警员曾离开会堂
Fenton recalled you and PC Knowles left the auditorium
就在爆♥炸♥前不久
a short time before the explosion.
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
我看到有人在会堂外
I, uh...saw someone outside the auditorium,
-我去调查了 -那人举止可疑吗
- I went to investigate. - Someone acting suspiciously?
这就是我想查清的
That's what I went to investigate.
你说的这个人是谁
Who was this person?
金怎么说
What does Kim say?
怎么了
What?
很遗憾 大卫
I'm...sorry, David, um...
装置爆♥炸♥时 金伯利的位置
Kimberly appears to have been very close by the stage
好像离舞台很近
when the device went off.
她重伤去世了
She died of her injuries.
你也知道这件事有多重要
Look, mate, you know how important this might be.
到底是谁
Who was it?
塔希尔·马赫穆德
Tahir Mahmood.
他有哪些地方很可疑
In what way was he behaving suspiciously?
他没有 否则我会扣押他
He wasn't. Or I'd have detained him.
那他打算干什么
So what was he up to?
他想给内政大臣传递消息
He needed to get information to the Home Secretary.
-他想找后台入口 -这不正常 不是吗
- He was looking for backstage access. - That's unusual, isn't it?
-这我不了解 -重要的演讲
- I wouldn't know. - Well, a big speech.
突然有手下冲上台 有点破坏形象吧
Some flunky arsing about on stage kind of ruins the image, doesn't it?
我说了 那不是我的领域
It's like I said, it's not my area.
目击证人说塔希尔·马赫穆德带着一个公文包
Witnesses report Tahir Mahmood was carrying a briefcase.
是的
Yes.
他打开让我看过
He showed me the contents.
是内政文件
Home Office documents.
你对公文包检查得多彻底
How thoroughly did you examine the briefcase?
我检查了内容物
I inspected the contents.
检查
Inspected?
我看了里面
I looked inside.
只有文件
Documents.
没有其他
Nothing else.
你对马赫穆德搜身了吗
Did you search Mahmood?
如果我看到截停搜查的理由 我会搜身
If I saw grounds under Stop and Search, I'd have searched him.
可他是受过审查的政客助手 名正言顺来执行公务
He was a vetted Government aide going about official business.
所以你没有搜身
So, you didn't search him?
对
No.
有些目击证人称那场爆♥炸♥
Some of the witnesses are informing us that the explosion
是由公文包引起的
originated from the briefcase.
这是袭击发生前几秒
We've got these video captures of CCTV
现场监控摄像头拍下的视频
in the seconds before the attack.
你可以看到 诺里斯接近了讲台
As you can see, Knowles approached the stage.
是的
Yes.
马赫穆德的出现 似乎让她很紧张
Looks like she's alarmed that Mahmood was up there.
-有这个可能 -你在这儿
- That's possible... - And here's you.
并没有立刻采取行动
Not so quick on the uptake.
我说了 我没觉得他有威胁
Like I said, I didn't think he posed a threat.
你刚才为什么问 "金怎么说"
Why did you say, "What did Kim say?"
当时你是现场指挥官
You were the officer in command.
你可以下令让人带走他
You could've ordered him to be removed.
这是第二次有人袭击内政大臣
This is the second attempt on the Home Secretary's life.
上次是在桑顿广场发生的狙击事件
Following the Thornton Circus sniper attack.
两次你都是贴身保镖
Both times, you were the PPO.
负责保护内政大臣安全的警官
The officer in charge of the Home Secretary's protection.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
要么你运气好得很 要么就是巧合
Either you've got rotten luck, mate, or it's a coincidence.
-是的 长官 -我不相信有巧合
- Yes, sir. - I don't believe in coincidences.
这我帮不了你 长官
I can't help you there, sir.
也许你可以帮我解答别的疑问
Maybe you can help me with something else.
为什么选内政大臣
Why the Home Secretary?
-长官 -为什么不选首相
- Sir? - Not the Prime Minister?
或其他容易下手的目标
Or a softer target.
你当她保镖之后 相继发生了桑顿广场事件
You join her protection team and we've got Thornton Circus,
和圣马太大学事件 到底怎么回事
we've got St Matthew's College, what's going on?
在国♥家♥安♥全♥问题上 内政大臣一直是
The Home Secretary has been the Government's most...
最受公众瞩目的政♥府♥发言人
..Visible spokesperson for national security
在我成为她贴身保镖之前就是如此
since well before I was her PPO.
露易斯
Louise.
谢谢你让我们看你的设备
Thank you for providing access to your devices.
我们只来得及做初步检查
We've only had time for an initial examination.
我们发现
Now, there appears to be occasions...
你有时会关掉手♥机♥
..When you turned off your mobile phone.
这是为什么呢 大卫
Why is that, David?
为了不被打扰
To not be disturbed.
为了省电
Save battery.
你是否知道这能够让手♥机♥的定位系统失效
You're aware the effect is to deactivate the phone's GPS
-这样你的行踪就不会被发现 -这不是原因
- so your movements can't be tracked? - That's not the reason.
你还搜索过
You also carried out a search
内政大臣在议会的投票记录
on the Home Secretary's parliamentary voting record.
这又是为什么呢 大卫
Yeah, why was that, David?
好奇
Curiosity.
你的职责是保护政客
Your duty's to protect a politician,
与他们的政策无关
regardless of their policies.
你当时在好奇什么
What were you curious about?
没什么特别的
Nothing in particular.
大卫
David...
我问你一件事
Tell me something.
你为什么要从医院逃走
Why did you abscond from the hospital?
逃走
Abscond?
我没有 长官
No, sir.
当时我陪着内政大臣
I was with the Home Secretary.
政♥府♥官员来了
Government officials arrived.
他们要求我回避一下
I was ordered to give them privacy.
那你就直接出去了吗
You just walked out?
没有跟所在小组汇报 没有录口供
Didn't report back to your unit, didn't provide a statement.
最后还是露易斯找到了你
Louise had to track you down.
不难找吧 长官
Not hard, sir, was it?
我回了家
I went home.
你当初为什么不配合调查
Why weren't you assisting the inquiry?
我只是想一个人待着
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表