剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth!
抱歉 大卫 我尽力了
I'm sorry, David. I did my best for you.
什么 尽力了 你要干什么
What? Your best? What are you doing?
这事归反恐部处理了
This is an SO15 operation.
长官 你要干什么
Ma'am, what are you doing?
大卫 试着冷静一点 好吗
David, let's try and stay calm, yeah?
大卫 能听到我说话吗
David, are you receiving me?
小维 远离这里
Vic, get away from here!
-大卫 是他们叫我来的 -快离开
- Dave, they want me here. - Get away!
快叫拆弹专家过来 露易斯
Just get Expo here, Louise,
求你了 帮我把这东西取下来
please, get me out of this thing.
站着别动 把手放在我们看得到的地方
Stay still and keep your hands where we can see them.
我的手放在失能开关上
My hand is on the DMS.
你什么毛病 瞎了吗
What's the matter with you? Are you blind?
没有 大卫
No, David.
我是被陷害的
I'm being set up!
陷害我的人
The people that did this to me,
他们才是杀害茱莉娅的凶手
they're the ones who killed Julia!
够了 大卫
OK, David.
露易斯 我知道我辜负了你的信任
Louise, I know I betrayed your trust.
我在安德鲁·阿普兹德的事上说谎了
I lied about Andy Apsted.
但如果我坦白了 我就成了替罪羊
But if I'd come clean, I'd have been the fall guy
而真正杀害茱莉娅的凶手
and the people that really killed Julia
就会逍遥法外
would have gotten away with it.
我也不想说谎 但我不得不那么做
I didn't wanted to lie. I had to!
大卫 求你了 按他们说的做吧
David, please, just do what they say!
没事
She's fine.
大卫 你需要帮助 求你了
David, you need help, please!
小维 我说的是实话
Vic, I'm telling the truth!
总指挥部呼叫T
Trojan, Control.
请说 总指挥部
Go ahead, Control.
作战部指挥官下达指令
Message from SFC.
允许击毙
Critical shot authorised.
收到
Received.
危险位置 到我后面去
Line of fire, behind me.
我知道我说谎了 也隐瞒了 但请你们理解
I know I lied, I hid things, but you have to understand
我跟安德鲁暗♥杀♥茱莉娅未遂一事没有关系
I had nothing to do with Andy trying to kill Julia.
跟害死她的炸♥弹♥也没有关系
Nothing to do with the bomb that killed her.
我只想知道是谁做的
I wanted to know who did it.
我不知道是谁做的
I don't know who did it!
是国安局 有组织犯罪集团 还是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It was Security Service, Organised Crime, terrorism -
我是在寻找答案
that's what I was trying to find out.
画面有了
Pictures up.
还有一名反恐部警探在等待S到达现场
Also an SO15 DS awaiting Silver to Status Six.
总指挥部 S马上就到
Control, Silver seconds away.
-给我接通现场的频道 -是 长官
- Get me live with the field. - Sir.
我知道你们觉得我在说谎
I know you think I'm lying...
能通过无线电通讯得知他说了什么吗
Any RT revealing what he's told them so far?
-不能 长官 -放大
- No, sir. - Get this blown up.
-是 长官 -...这个谋害茱莉娅的阴谋
- Sir. - ...the conspiracy, whatever, to kill Julia.
我有圣马太大学监控录像的截图
There was security pictures of St Matthew's College.
他们事先就知道内政大臣的行程
They knew about the Home Secretary's itinerary.
到我边上来 长官
By me, sir.
-S到达现场 -总指挥部收到
- Silver, Status Six. - Control, received.
-老大 -知道背心上装的什么炸♥药♥吗
- Boss. - Any idea what kind of explosive's in the device?
还不知道 老大
Not yet, no, boss,
我也不太相信巴德的说法
and I wouldn't hold much store in Budd's answers either.
他从最开始说的就都是扯淡
It's been a stream of bullshit since day one.
好了 露易斯 我知道了
All right, Louise, I hear you,
但我们需要缓解一下气氛
but let's lower the temperature a bit.
-几号♥频道 -2号♥
- What channel? - Two.
大卫 我是迪帕克·夏尔马 能收到吗
David, Deepak Sharma, receiving?
收到
Receiving.
能描述一下你身上的爆♥炸♥装置吗
What can you tell us about the PBIED?
它和10·1恐袭案中
It resembles the device worn by Nadia Ali
纳蒂亚·阿里穿的装置很像
during the 1st of October attack.
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
她身上的装置被拆除前 我近距离观察过
I saw hers up close before it was con-exed.
上面的烈性炸♥药♥ 引爆器 控制器
The HE, the detonators, the control unit.
都跟我身上的看起来一模一样
Mine appear exactly the same.
你能理解我们的疑虑吧 兄弟
You understand our doubts here, mate?
我们经过调查认为
Our inquiries have led us to
警队内部可能有内奸
the probability of an inside man within the force
这个内奸和相关部门人员
who conspired in the security breaches necessary
合谋刺杀内政大臣
to assassinate the Home Secretary.
我不是内奸
I'm not the inside man!
可你却站在这里 穿着和活跃恐怖组织
But here you are, wearing the exact same PBIED
所用完全一样的爆♥炸♥装置
employed by an active terror cell.
事情是这样的 长官
This is how it happened, sir.
夏奈尔·戴森联♥系♥了我
I was contacted by Chanel Dyson.
她设下了一个圈套
She set a trap.
我被卢克·艾肯斯袭击 并被穿上了这件背心
I was ambushed by Luke Aikens and put into this vest,
目的是陷害我 免除有组织犯罪集团的嫌疑
to frame me, to point the finger away from Organised Crime.
你一直让我们相信你
You keep asking us to believe you,
大卫 而现在你却告诉我们
David, and now you're telling us
你和我们的一位疑犯秘密见面了
you're arranging a secret meeting with one of the suspects.
我是想追查安德鲁·阿普兹德的PSL狙击步♥枪♥
I was trying to trace Andy Apsted's PSL rifle!
枪是卢克·艾肯斯提供的
It was supplied by Luke Aikens.
就是他的人闯入了我的公♥寓♥
It was his men that broke into my flat.
你为什么会这么觉得 大卫
Why do you think that, David?
我用了一把我从阿富汗带回来的手♥枪♥当诱饵
I used a pistol I brought back from Afghanistan as bait.
卢克知道它的存在 知道它被人动过手脚
Luke knew all about it. Knew it had been tampered with.
不信就问小维 她知道的
Look, ask Vic. She knows.
她知道 她会证明我说的是实话
She knows! She'll prove that I'm telling the truth.
维姬 你能告诉他吗
Vicky, will you tell him?
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
枪里的子弹被人动过手脚了
The pistol, someone tampered with the bullets,
换成了空包弹
they replaced them with blanks.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know this?
内政大臣死后
After the Home Secretary died,
大卫尝试过自杀
David tried to shoot himself.
但大卫为什么会用空包弹自杀
But, look, why would Dave try and shoot himself with a blank,
除非他没意识到枪被动过手脚吧
unless he didn't realise the gun had been tampered with?
谢谢
Thank you.
大卫 这事我们肯定要深入调查
David, clearly we need to look into this further.
不过我们得知你有自杀倾向
But we're being told that you're suicidal,
而你现在正穿着自杀式炸♥弹♥背心
and now here you are in a suicide vest.
不 不是这个问题 这不是重点
No, no, no! That's not it, that's not the point here!
枪现在在哪儿 在你身上吗
Where's this pistol now, mate? You got it with you?
不在 卢克的人在给我穿上背心前拿走了
No, Luke's men seized it before they fitted the vest.
听着 别管枪了 空包弹才是证据
Look, forget the pistol, it's the blank rounds that are proof.
我还留着 藏在我公♥寓♥里
I've still got them. They're hidden in my flat.
或许你们可以提取DNA
Maybe you can pull DNA,
上面的指纹会追查到卢克的人
prints from them that are going to link it back to Luke's men.
你隐瞒了这么多证据
All this evidence you've kept hidden.
我们知道你闯入了茱莉娅·蒙塔古的公♥寓♥
We know you broke into Julia Montague's flat.
这事我也上了你的当
Led me up the garden path on that one, too.
我很抱歉 露易斯 我别无选择
I am sorry about that, Louise. I had to.
我不能让我的发现被公之于众
I couldn't risk what I found being common knowledge.
为什么 大卫
Why, David?
你为什么就不相信你的同事呢
Why couldn't you trust your colleagues?
因为有阴谋 因为国安局
Because of the conspiracy. Because of the Security Service.
我找到茱莉娅藏污点材料的地方了
I found where Julia hid the kompromat.
-电♥话♥ -那个平板
- Phone. - The tablet.
在哪儿 大卫
Where is it, David?
我公♥寓♥ 楼下 浴室的灯上面
My flat, downstairs, in the bathroom, above a spotlight.
巴德的公♥寓♥ 楼下浴室的灯上面
Budd's flat. Downstairs bathroom. Above a spotlight.
马上到
Seconds away.
巴德公♥寓♥ 右转
Budd's flat. Turn right.
你同意我们搜查吗
Do you give consent to search?
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表