剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
What?
没有学生受伤
None of the pupils were hurt,
但你应该给你妻子和孩子打电♥话♥
but you should call your wife and kids.
非常感谢 女士
Thank you very much, ma'am.
大卫
David...
我们已经让你家人去安全屋了 等待进一步消息
..Till we know more, we've moved your family to a safe house.
恐怕预算只有这么多
I'm afraid the budget doesn't stretch to two.
非常感谢 女士 我很感激我们在一起
Thank you, ma'am, I'm glad we're all under one roof.
-我跟他们通过话了 大家都没事 -好
- I've already spoke to them - everyone's fine. - Good.
但你明白这说明了什么问题吗
But you understand the question it raises?
我不明白他们怎么知道是哪位警官
I don't get how they could know which officer was responsible
阻止了10·1恐袭案 除非有人走漏消息
for the 1st of October unless there's been some kind of leak.
我们不知道 还在调查
We don't know. We're investigating.
同时 我们需要评估是否有风险
Meanwhile, we have to take the view if there's any risk,
你成为目标的风险
any risk at all of you being a target,
不止让你和你家人陷入险境
it puts not only you and your family in jeopardy
你的同事 甚至内政部长和她的人都会受到威胁
but also your colleagues, maybe even the principal and her staff.
抱歉 大卫
I'm sorry, David,
但你只能坐办公室 等待重新分配
but you're restricted to desk duty, pending reassignment.
不会吧 长官 不是我搞砸的
Oh, come on, ma'am, I'm not the one who's fucked up here.
泄露消息的人 他们才该受罚
The leak - they're the ones that should get punished.
这不是惩罚 大卫
This isn't a punishment, David.
长官
Ma'am.
没事 进来吧 警长
No worries. In you come, Sarge.
感谢你过来
Thanks for coming over.
真高兴你们都没事
I'm just glad you're all all right.
整件事太吓人了
The whole thing's terrifying.
孩子们 爸爸来了
Kids, your dad's here.
-爸爸 -宝贝们
- Daddy! - Hey, you two.
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah. Yeah.
-砰一声巨响 -是啊
- There was a big bang. - Yeah.
耳朵好疼
My ears hurt.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you all right now? - Mm-hm.
-爸爸妈妈在隔壁说句话 好吗 -好
- Mum and Dad are just going to have a chat next door, OK? - OK.
他们疏散了学校
They've evacuated the school.
所有人都吓坏了
Everyone is terrified.
有个警♥察♥说
One of the coppers said
学校这事可能是报复火车袭击未遂
it could be that this is all about the train attack.
多嘴的人太多了
Problem is, there's too many out there with a big mouth.
你今天失去了几个同事 我理解
You've lost some colleagues today, I get that.
大卫 出事的本可能是你的孩子
Dave, it could have been your own children.
我知道
I know.
你如果是这个态度 还是走吧
If you're going to be like this, maybe you should just go.
你们三个要是有危险 我绝不走
Not if the three of you are in danger. No.
怎么 你觉得他们会再来吗
What, do you think they'll try again?
我又不知道
Well, I don't know, do I?
-怎么样 队长 -非常好
- How's it going, Skipper? - Aye, brilliant.
排值班表真有意思
It's great fun organising duty rotas.
-要不我给你泡杯茶 -金 快来
- Maybe I could make you a cuppa? - Kim, shake a leg.
抱歉 队长
Oh, sorry, Skip.
我回来再找你
I'll catch you later.
抱歉 警长
Sorry, Sarge.
伦敦校园遭遇袭击
你认识他们吗
Do you know any of them?
...有5人死亡
..The number of dead to five.
不认识
Not really.
可怜的家伙
Poor bastards.
内政部长茱莉娅·蒙塔古对此次...
The Home Secretary Julia Montague had this...
这几年这样死的够多了 太多了
Had enough of them over the years. Too many.
政♥府♥会
The Government will do
竭尽所能将罪犯...
all in our power to bring the perpetrator...
道貌岸然的婊♥子♥
Sanctimonious bitch.
我呼吁议会的同僚们
And I call upon my parliamentary colleagues to pass my
通过我的加强版《调查权法案》...
strengthened Regulation of Investigatory Powers Bill...
她和其他政客都是一丘之貉
She's doing exactly what they all do -
趁势为自己谋得更多权力
exploit the situation to get more power for themselves.
打仗时她也说过这种屁话
She said shit like that during the war.
她当时还只是个软弱的小国会议员
Just a snivelling little MP back then,
想参与大人的游戏
trying to join in the big boys' game.
签个字 一百人就送死了
Sign a piece of paper, 100 blokes get killed.
但痛苦的是谁 她那种人一点都不在乎
But who suffers? Her kind couldn't give a shit.
你居然保护他们
I can't believe you protect them.
保护过
Did.
什么意思 哥们
What's that, mate?
我是"危险人物"
I'm a "Security risk".
他们把小维和孩子们安置到安全屋了
They've put Vic and the kids in a safe house.
该死
Shit.
听着 我能接受出生入死的生活
See, I can live with being in the line of fire -
那是我的工作
I've made a career out of it -
但我的家人 他们一向...
but my family...they were always...
在家平安无恙
..Home, safe.
就是这么回事
That's the way it works.
即使过平民生活也是一样
Even in civvy street, it's the same thing.
他们在其位就是为了自己
They're in it for themselves,
才不在乎
they couldn't give a shit
你这种人冒风险
about a bloke like you that takes the risks.
你就是承受后果的傻瓜
You're the mug that suffers the consequences.
你觉得她如果尝到滋味
How do you reckon she'd feel,
会有什么感觉
if she got a taste?
什么滋味
Taste of what?
承受后果的滋味
Suffering the consequences.
我们还原了爆♥炸♥装置
We were able to recover remnants of the device.
它由一个定时器控制 我们认为袭击者
It was operated by a timer, which we assume the bombers activated
最后朝学校开去时引爆了炸♥弹♥
when they made their final charge towards the school.
炸♥药♥所用材料是三过氧化三丙酮
The explosive employed was Triacetone triperoxide,
成分经证实与10·1恐袭案
the composition of which proved a match to the one employed on
用的一样
the 1st of October.
两个装置威力都极其巨大
Both devices were extremely powerful,
而且结构复杂
with sophisticated mechanisms.
袭击那所学校的原因
And the reason for targeting the school,
有眉目了吗
has that become any clearer yet?
可能是
It's possible someone who
目击了10·1火车恐袭案的人
witnessed the 1st of October rail attack -
列车员工或民众
a civilian member of staff, maybe, a member of the public,
我们尚不知道 他们与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有接触
we don't know - has links to the terrorists.
没错
Right.
更可能是从内部泄露出去的
Much more likely, the leak was internal.
没有证据证明
There's no evidence for that.
要么是你自己人里出现安全漏洞
Either you've got a security breach in your own ranks or your
要么是你的手下没能发现
officers failed to detect
10·1恐袭案的涉案同谋
another accomplice involved in 1/10.
此外 你的监视行动也没能发现
Added to which, your surveillance operation failed to detect
嫌犯租了辆轻型货车
the subjects had hired a light goods vehicle.
要说能从这次事件总结什么教训
If there are any learnings to be made from this incident...
请不要说"教训"
Oh, please don't say "Learnings".
你还没说出任何新线索
Now, since you haven't announced any new leads,
我估计你没有吧
I'm assuming you haven't got any?
我们仍在围绕袭击
We're still putting together a picture of events
整理事件的真♥相♥
surrounding the attack.
整理好之后 你会分享这一信息吗
And, if you succeed, will you share that information?
当然了 内政部长 怎么这么说
Yes, of course, Home Secretary. Why...?
当事态明朗
When it became clear
嫌犯要去实施袭击时
the subjects were gathering to carry out an operation,
警方告诉国安局了吗
did the police share that information with the Security Service?
恕我直言 我不明白
With respect, I don't see
这对结果有何影响
how that would have altered the outcome...
我开始怀疑警方是否有能力
I'm starting to lose confidence in the police's ability
快速取得进展
to make rapid enough progress,
所以我想采纳史蒂芬的提议
so I'd like to take up Stephen's proposal
让国安局参与
for the Security Service to assume a role
对10·1恐袭案罪犯的审讯
in interviewing the 1/10 bombers.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表