剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表
I just wanted to be alone.
你是最后一个和本次恐袭嫌疑人
An inquiry into an act of terror perpetrated by someone
近距离接触过的人
you were the last police officer to be in close contact with.
大卫
David...
关于你在此次袭击前 袭击时
..Is there something you're not revealing to us
或袭击发生后的精神状态
regarding the state of your mind
你是否对我们有所隐瞒
before, during or after the attack?
没有
No.
好
Right.
他们正在搜你的公♥寓♥
Well, they're searching your flat.
你今晚有地方过夜吗 给谁打个电♥话♥之类的
You got anywhere you can stay tonight? Anyone you can call?
有的 有
Yeah... Yeah.
-是她丈夫 巴德警长 -抱歉
- It's the husband, PS Budd. - Sorry.
一切安全
All secure here.
你挂断我电♥话♥之后 我一直在给你回拨
After you hung up on me, I kept trying to call you back.
他们为了查案 把我的手♥机♥拿走了
They took my phone as...part of the investigation.
你怎么不跟我报个平安
Why couldn't you just let me know you were OK?
因为并不是
Cos I'm not.
他们说
They've said...
有一名警官遇难
one of the police officers was killed.
是你熟悉的人吗
Is it someone you knew well?
我们是同事
We worked together.
你的新对象
Your new bloke...
他会当个好爸爸吗
He going to make a good dad?
他们的爸爸是你 大卫 永远都是
You're their dad, Dave. You'll always be their dad.
-大卫 -保护大臣是我的职责
- David... - It's my job to protect the Principal.
而现在她在手术室里命悬一线
Now she's in an operating theatre fighting for her life.
我帮你铺好沙发了 我得上去了
Look, the sofa's made up for you. I need to go up.
我们早上再说 好吗
We'll talk in the morning, yeah?
大卫家的钥匙
昨晚约五点 紧急救援部门
..After the emergency services were alerted
收到警报
at around 5 o'clock yesterday.
现在有人猜测 他们的初步发现说明
There's now speculation that their initial findings
这起事件和与近期出现爆♥炸♥装置的
suggest the incident bears similarities
多起恐怖袭击有相似之处
to recent acts of terror involving explosive devices,
比如未遂的10·1火车恐袭案
such as the failed 1st October rail attack.
我是内政大臣的贴身保镖
I'm the Home Secretary's Principal Protection Officer.
-有什么消息吗 -交给我吧
- Is there any news? - I'll take care of this.
她还在手术室
She's still in the operating theatre.
给我手♥机♥号♥ 要是有新消息 我给你打电♥话♥
I can take your number and call if there's an update.
谢了 我...
Thanks, I'll, uh...
我在这等吧
I'll-I'll wait.
警方最担心的是 这些爆♥炸♥装置
The police's biggest fear has always been that these devices
是同一个人
represent the work of a single bomb-maker
或同一恐怖组织所造
or a bomb-making terror cell.
伦敦警厅SO15反恐分部
Officers from the Metropolitan Police's Counter Terrorism Branch,
为确定犯罪嫌疑人 夜以继日地工作
SO15, have been working round the clock to identify suspects,
但除了参与10·1恐袭案的一男一女
but apart from the man and woman detained for their part
警方目前未曾逮捕更多嫌犯
in the 1st October attack, there have been no further arrests.
伦敦警厅反恐分部负责人 安妮·桑普森
The Met's Head of Counter Terrorism, Commander Anne Sampson,
所面对的压力越来越大
has come under increasing pressure.
然而 桑普森身边的线人告诉BBC新闻台
However, sources close to Commander Sampson have told BBC News
伦敦警厅正面临前所未有的威胁
that the Met are facing an extraordinary threat.
内政部
负责人安妮·桑普森
Commander Anne Sampson.
感谢各位前来
Thank you all for coming in.
首相派我代行内政大臣的职责
The PM's asked me to step up to Acting Home Secretary.
不用说 我怎么也不想在这种情况下
Now, it goes without saying, I'd never wish in a million years
担任起这样一种角色
to assume this role under these circumstances,
希望茱莉娅能早日回归
and I hope it's not long before Julia's able to retake the reins.
与此同时 我的职责很明确
In the meantime, my duty's very clear -
找出爆♥炸♥案的凶手
to identify those responsible
消灭仍然存在的威胁
and neutralise any threats still at large.
我知道各位会帮助我的
I know you'll all help me to do that.
国安局在不眠不休地工作
The Security Service is working round the clock.
我们会继续尽忠尽责
We'll continue to serve faithfully.
据我所知 "伊♥斯♥兰♥国"发布了一条推文
I understand IS have put out a tweet.
"向将利刃插♥进♥
"We salute our brothers who have
英国心脏的兄弟们致敬"
stuck a knife in the heart of the British state."
他们没有声称对这次事件负责
They're not actually claiming responsibility,
另外这条推文缺乏细节
plus the tweet's light on detail,
没有明确提到袭击者
with no specific mention of the bomber.
我们正在对犯罪现场进行细致的法医检查
We're conducting a meticulous forensic examination
并开始调查场馆内的监控录像
of the crime scene, and we've begun inspecting CCTV of the venue.
到目前为止 我们只发现了一名嫌疑人
So far, only one suspicious individual has been detected -
据推测为自杀式"人♥弹♥" 在爆♥炸♥中当场死亡
a presumptive suicide bomber killed instantly by the blast.
塔希尔·马赫穆德
塔希尔·马赫穆德
Tahir Mahmood.
天啊 怎么可能是我们部门的人
My God, how could it be someone from our own department?!
不是都审查过他们的背景了吗
Aren't we meant to vet these people?!
指向马赫穆德的证据依然只是间接证据
The evidence incriminating Mahmood is still only circumstantial.
我们仔细审查过了他的背景
He was vetted - thoroughly.
他与恐怖组织没有任何关联
He had no terrorist associations whatsoever.
怎么可能有 他能在政♥府♥最核心的部门工作
How could he? He was cleared to work in the heart of Government.
我们才刚开始调查马赫穆德的通讯记录
We've only just begun examining Mahmood's communication history.
夜间 反恐警♥察♥进行了
Counter-terrorism officers have been carrying out raids
突击搜查
throughout the night.
我们拘留了几名马赫穆德的家人
We've taken a number of Mahmood's family members into custody.
现在排除任何人或任何一种可能性还为时过早
It's too early to exclude anyone or anything - far too early.
与此更为相关的问题是
The more pertinent question is,
负责内政大臣安全的警官
how and why did the police officers
为什么一开始
responsible for the Home Secretary's safety
就没能发现炸♥弹♥
fail to detect the bomb in the first place?
你没听我说 史蒂芬
You're not listening, Stephen.
爆♥炸♥装置不是提前布置好的
The device wasn't planted beforehand.
而是马赫穆德偷带进来的
It was smuggled in by Mahmood.
你还没有证据
You don't have proof yet.
而我听到的是 安妮
And all I'm hearing, Anne,
你想把责任归咎于国安局
is you trying to point the finger at the Security Service.
老天 别吵了
For God's sake, stop this!
整个国家还指望着我们通力协作呢
The country's relying on us to work together!
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这会让大家有些难以接受
Now, I know this is difficult for everyone to contemplate,
但我的人需要跟
but my officers need access
所有与马赫穆德共事的人谈谈
to all staff associated with Mahmood.
自然 我们会全力配合
Naturally, we will cooperate fully,
但这事必须严格保密
but this must be in strictest confidence.
-一定 -绝对不能外传 绝对不行
- Absolutely. - No, this cannot get out - cannot!
不能有任何泄露
No leaks.
随着我们调查的深入 我们发现
The more we delve into this inquiry, the more likely it seems
近期所有的恐怖事件都可能有关联
all the recent terror events could be connected.
我们认为 背后极可能只有一个炸♥弹♥制♥造♥人
In our view, the probability is extremely high of a single bomb-maker.
所有事件都是同一阴谋的产物
All these incidents could be connected under a single conspiracy.
此阴谋的共犯可能仍旧在逃
Accomplices to that conspiracy could still be at large,
-包括幕后的策划者 -是的
- including the mastermind behind it all. - Yes.
我也不想...
I don't...
在此时显得不近人情
..in the circumstances mean to sound unsympathetic,
但我希望知道 是否仍按
but it would help to know if the Home Secretary's wishes
内政大臣的意愿 由国安局
still apply regarding the Security Service taking the lead
主导相关调查
in these investigations?
这事由警方来处理
It's a police matter.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
Thanks.
新官上任了 史蒂芬
New broom, Stephen.
看起来代理内政大臣
Seems the Acting Home Secretary's
不像上一任那样容易屈服
not as susceptible to the bullshit.
大卫
David?
你还在这儿干什么
What the hell are you still doing here?
你有过机会保护她 但你失败了
You had your job, and you failed.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
-罗杰·彭哈利根 -你好
- Roger Penhaligon. - Hello.
我们尽力了 节哀顺变
We did everything we could. I am sorry.
剧集 | 贴身保镖 | 导航列表